• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic NCQuest: Mecha flavored action, OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
This roleplay has, certainly, captured my enjoyment in a way no other has for years. I cannot remember the last time I anticipated an IC post with enthusiasm like I do now.

Last edited:
I agree; I can hardly believe how good this is going already. I can't think of any single complaint! Good jorb erryone. Anyway, looks like Pacificus Pacificus is the one up to bat. for real this time

Last edited:
yeah, I got my ass beat. Good jorb. Anyway, sorry to make that focus on YsFanatic YsFanatic so much: just wanted to get us going faster. Can't help but be excited too!

Oh, and for speediness, too; letting everyone do their own thang as they see fit at this point; just walk around and do stuffs. Or follow James' antics, that's a choice too. Just remember you gotta pick an NC. Any funny mods you'd like to see on at least one unit, PM me with your ideas! I've got a few of my own though, just look around. You can 'request to see' a good couple in one post.

Alright, just finished what I was doing in a game so I'll start getting to work on my post!

Got my post up. I'm excited to see where this goes! Things have already gone differently than I expected for Adam, which I like.

Howdy folks. Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff notified me they won't be able to post until tomorrow, and we're planning a 'double post' like I did for YsFanatic YsFanatic . I'm getting pretty tired too, so, ultimately; I'd like to log off for now and congratulate everyone who got to participate with us for making an incredibly awesome first day! I've literally never seen this kind of activity; and to think I gave ya'll two weeks!

Anyway, speaking of my 'twice monthly or monthly' episode idea; I think if we can keep half, maybe even a quarter of this rate it should work wonderfully. Any objections, feel free to tell me. We'll cap off this episode when everyone has chosen an NC they like; and, as I said; if you'd like to give me ideas for what sort of fun tweaks you'd like for your starter NC, give them to me. If you'd like to be surprised, continue as you are.

Again, I can't express my happiness enough; to think all this happened so shortly. My mind is blown, but my body is ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back