• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic NCQuest: Mecha flavored action, OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Having a chance, however brief, to talk strategy before the mission would be nice.

Nah, fam... ... ...Also, when the skip does happen, will we be skipping straight to the action (i.e. in the cockpit, on the battlefield, ready to rock) or will there be some time pre-launch to talk things out and figure out who's doing what, who is armed with what, formulate some semblance of a strategy, etc, etc?

Alright, a loop just for actual character interaction it is! Anyway, yes, my plan is that we'll skip to when their NC's are being transported to the mission area and they can do some final discussion or what-have-you, then they'll launch from their assigned transports and wreck shit.

Not sure really. Numbskulls could be a good start but I doubt neither Streuben nor Adam would agree to it.

However I've finally settled on a name for my NC and a emblem. I might update the emblem when I find something better, but for now it shall suffice.

Ah shit I totally forgot to whip you all until you made emblems! smh.

Anyway, can't wait to see what you came up with! I probably should've made a guide on what I expected, in hindsight.

Haha pretty much, there wasn't much I could do unfortunately. I was hoping for something more creative but still linked to expolsives.

The undoubtedly interacted, just not very much. Ergo why I didn't feel like writing much about it.

As for a name. Crown is a totally Emperor name, Team (number) is a totally Streuben name.

Windsock Windsock
How much does each contract pay? Of the three that were offered, does one pay more than the others?

Contract 1 and 2 offer a base pay of 5,000,000~. In contract 1s case it's also quite variable and is ultimately based on pilot performance. Dont get too excited because even in the future, there are taxes.

3 is just 4 mill (also before taxes)

Contract 1 and 2 offer a base pay of 5,000,000~. In contract 1s case it's also quite variable and is ultimately based on pilot performance. Don't get too excited because even in the future, there are taxes.

3 is just 4 mill (also before taxes)
Oh, that's more than I expected! I have no idea what the tax rate is, but even if it's about 50-60%, that still leaves over 2mil, subtract 200k for repairs, set another million aside for future upgrades, R&D, a rainy day fund (in case ya fail the next mission), and that still leaves over a million in take-home pay.

Then again, I don't know the tax-rate. Since this world is run is run by corporations, it could be something insane like a 95% tax rate, LOL. Or low taxes, but lots of undisclosed "fees" that gobble up all our money.

Oh, just giving everyone a public heads-up. Current plan is that we'll be doing another loop or two just for character interaction. On my own, I'm also working on sub-plot stuff as requested by each player, I may discuss stuffs I'm not sure on with everyone in PM's, just be aware I'm open for discussion on that topic.

I'd like everyone to have a little somethin' something unique to them so they can have tailored character development and whatnot. Always good to have a plan, etc etc. Speaking of plans, I'm also working on unloading data and lorey tidbits; check the character sheet area and the lore section as time goes by. I also moved known Linkers to the second GM space.

I'm also considering moving the detail/expose sections on the Ruling Companies, Nations, and whatnot into the lore section. Thoughts?

"I'm also considering moving the detail/expose sections on the Ruling Companies, Nations, and whatnot into the lore section. Thoughts? "

Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back