• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic NCQuest: Mecha flavored action, OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Malphaestus Malphaestus
@Viper Actual
@SkyHawk MK III
@YsFanatic
@Tanya Degurechaff
@AnonyMouse
@DeKay

New threads have begun; we'll be starting out baby-steps for the new IC tomorrow. Here's the new OOC: Futuristic - NCQuest: Tactical Mech Action, OOC

Though, this reminds me on the specifics of how we're going to handle those who need to drop for whatever reason. As stated previously, we're going back in time somewhat to a new starter storyline for ep3: those who needed to drop are going to be away from New-Baltimore at the request of MAVERICK's Directors, with a default reason of a surprise audit-inspection and/or being sent back for further training/skill analysis. Any additional ideas or reasons you'd like for Your Dudes to not be present if need be, hit me up, but those are just what we're going to default to for the time being.

Hope to see you all there!

Unfortunately, the restart of this roleplay did not mesh well with my present availability. I would join, but it would drain me, and just make me feel like it would drag me and others down. I cannot handle more than one at a time for that reason. And, whilst I do usually go long stretches of time without anything to join, this is not one such instance. I would hope that NCQuest becomes a bit of a franchise, so that I can rejoin it later down the line.

Unfortunately, the restart of this roleplay did not mesh well with my present availability. I would join, but it would drain me, and just make me feel like it would drag me and others down. I cannot handle more than one at a time for that reason. And, whilst I do usually go long stretches of time without anything to join, this is not one such instance. I would hope that NCQuest becomes a bit of a franchise, so that I can rejoin it later down the line.

Don't worry about it; but if it's the case where you can't join for a really long period of time, we should talk in private about what to do with Streuben.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back