• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Nazi occupied United Kingdom OOC

Characters
Here
so anyway i was googling historical face claims... literally the second one up was Tveit as enjolras in the 2012 les mis movie so that's got to be a sign, right?

I am seeing the IRA as a splinter faction from the other groups. Whereas the Crown wishes to bring Britain from its former standing, they wish for a free Ireland when the show is over

Yeah that would work. I will have Lizzy give the resistance a meeting. I want to wait on PatriasLover PatriasLover so I can mention their characters.

A free Ireland? That is not possible in the real world but we shall make it in this timeline. I have a question do you live in Ireland or just Irish? Or do you just agree with the IRA's mission? I am not judging and do not care.

Yeah that would work. I will have Lizzy give the resistance a meeting. I want to wait on PatriasLover PatriasLover so I can mention their characters.

A free Ireland? That is not possible in the real world but we shall make it in this timeline. I have a question do you live in Ireland or just Irish? Or do you just agree with the IRA's mission? I am not judging and do not care.
I will explain my opinion at a later date through the eyes of Mad Jack

im sorry im taking so long, but being in other rps AND having like five characters to write and wrangle is hard... and i need to include a backstory of how the gang got together too.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back