Knight of Swords
tAG_141573.jpg

Nayacel "Naya" Ker'rosm

"Mu ja rak etull talfalnor."

"May the light guide your heart."

Height / Weight: 5 ft / 102 lbs

Sexuality: 110% Pan

Race: Tsavosan

• Almost the entirety of the Tsavosan race lives exclusively on a tiny tropical island called Tsavos, approximately 500 miles off the southern coast of the Euclan continent. This island paradise and the waters around it are surrounded by holy energy that keeps monsters away and makes the waters seem to glow at night. Despite the beauty and safety of the area, sailors fear drifting into Tsavosan waters as the cat people guard their holy island jealously, and are known to attack any ship on sight.

Class: Lion of Rak'Thiel (Monk/Paladin)

• Uthial Ur'r Rak'Thiel; or Lion of Rak'Thiel; are an elite sect of warriors tasked with the protection of the Tsavosan's holy relic, Rak'ThielFalnorRak'Thiel's Heart. These holy warriors wield the divine flames of their god to shine light upon the truth and purge the darkness.

God you worship: Rak'Thiel; the Tsavosan god of fire, light, and life.

Personality: Cheerful and full of energy, Naya is the kind of person that you rarely ever see without a smile. She is always willing to help with anything that is asked of her and nothing ever seems to bring her down. Being raised on an isolated island Naya is a little naive as to how the outside world works. One would not guess it but she is very religious and can be found every morning praying to the sun.

Bio: The Tsavosans taught that Rak'Thiel had given them the island and protected them from evil because only they were worthy of it. And that all other races were evil and flawed. Even as a child Nayacel never fully agreed with this elitist view, having a firm belief that the strong were given power not for themselves but so that they could protect the weak. When a Tsavosan comes of age (16) they are encouraged take their Uldii, their Journey, to leave the island for a year and to see the evils of the outside world for themselves. However Naya chose to forgo her Uldii so that she could train to become one of the Lions of Rak'Thiel  so that she could that strength to fight for others.

Three years later Naya took her final trial and was given the title and powers of the Uthial Ur'r Rak'Thiel. That same night however she was approached in a dream by what she believes was Rak'Thiel himself. In this vision he commanded her to go out into the world and to judge for herself if it was truly evil. After hearing of her vision, the Tsavosan Elders begrudgingly sent Naya on her Uldii, confidant that she would return to them when her year was up.

Personal belongings and various items: The only things that she possesses are a small pack, a tent, a bedroll, a sleeping bag, a fishing pole, and a wooden flute. She also has five gold and a talisman that will allow her to communicate with the Tsavosan elders for only ten minutes. Hanging from her neck is a pendent in the shape of a golden sun.

Weapons: Naya is an expert martial artist, having to defeat all three of her masters before she could claim the title Uthial Ur'r Rak'Thiel. She is acrobatic, quick on her feet, nearly impossible to hit, and the moment you leave yourself open she will attack with lightning fast punches and kicks.

Abilities and Powers:

• The Flames of Rak'Thiel - Having bathed in the light of Rak'Thiel's Heart, Naya is able to channel the relic's power in the form of golden flames wreathed around her fists, feet, or even her entire body. These holy flames only burn creatures of darkness or those with evil in their hearts.

Linger - Naya's place her flames on a surface for up to an hour and will not spreed unless it comes in contact with evil.
  • Imbue - Naya can channel her flames into weapons and objects, igniting organic materials and making inorganic materials glow with holy light. Oddly enough stone is not affected by this ability while metal is. (Something about metal being purified and shaped in flames...)

[*]Envoy of the Sun - Wielding the powers of a sun god, Nay is both immune to fire attacks and resistant to ice attacks. She also does not feel extreme heat or cold.

[*]Chosen of the Gods - Chosen as Rak'Thiel's champion, the god of light, life, and the sun occasionally sends Naya visions to guide her in her journey; warning her of great danger and pointing her in the direction he needs her to go. (ONLY THE DM DECIDES WHEN THIS HAPPENS) (Also note, this is not a "class feature" but rather something she has had all her life.)

[*]Detect Good - Naya posses a sixth sense for evil. She can passively tell when evil is committed or an evil person is near. If she focus she can pinpoint exactly where the presence is and how powerful.

[*]Aura of Good - As a holy warrior, Naya radiates holy energy. Any creature weaker than her that attempts to detect good will be overwhelmed.

[*]Divine Grace - Holy power protects Naya, boosting her already incredible reflexes, giving her energy to fight exhaustion and poisons, and shielding her mind from outside influence. (Does not make her immune to poisons and mind affecting abilities. Just resistant.)

[*]Aura of Courage - Nayacel has divine immunity against fear, both natural and magical. Note that this does not mean that she cannot feel fear, rather that it cannot overwhelm her and control her actions. This courage is so great that simply standing near her can boost allies' moral.

[*]Divine Health - Due to divine protection, Naya is immune to sickness and disease, be they natural or not.

Likes and Dislikes:

+ Music

+ The sun

+ Swimming

+ A good fight

- Dogs (duh!)

- Running away

-The undead

Personal Strengths: 

- As all members of her race, Naya has enhanced hearing, night vision, claws, and incredible reflexes and agility.

- Is a prodigy martial artist

- Never doubts or second guesses herself. Once she has made a decision, she follows it through to the end.

Personal Weaknesses:

- Naya is a bit of a ditz, having no sense of personal space or privacy and at times can be... easily distracted

- Tends to see the world in black and white

- Over confidence can sometimes get her in over her head

Reason for Joining the Travelers:

Dreams:  Making peace between the Tsavosans and the other races

Fears: Not living up to her role as a Lion of Rak'Thiel

Extra:

Paramore-Logo-3-600x250.png

Notes on Tsavosans

Language

Language of the Tsavosan

GRAMMAR/RULES

no space - possessive

"i" on end - plural

no "a" or "an"

no "er" suffix

Ks are so soft they are almost none existent

Hard vowel sounds - Feminine

Soft vowel sounds - Masculine

WORDS

ja - the

olalgul -evil/impure

tal - you

tal (no space) - your

elth - me

elth (no space) - mine/my

talelth - us

talelth (no space) - our

vek - them (single)

veki - them (plural)

vek/veki (no space) - theirs

ur'r - of

uthial - lion

uldii - journey

falnor - heart

rak - sun, light, life

thiel - god/goddess

etull - guide

ayaak - curse

alken - luck

magdel - dragon

wolok - folk/people

eldul - restless

alk - false

biel - man

gan - no

clo - ear

fol - cold

waa - sky

ros - warm

makru - point

jemnak - mountain

yal - dark/darkness

wyla - magic

Qual - shit (curse)

peol - bed

ren - love

mek - sex

saul - skin

ran - mate/lover

altin - soul/spirit

omne - joy

tcho - duty

modil - mother

bodil - father

maoken - cow

col - made

geldul - with

vo - fast

pul - run

hend - thank/ praise

li - yes

walulay- beautiful

xoun - proof

cel - think/thought

naya - free

fulben - cart/wagon

nakalm - hand

Ideas

Falnor'ran - heart-mate (boy/girlfriend)

Saul'ran - skin-mate (sex friend)

Altin'ran - Soul-mate

Ren'mek - sex of love

Omne'mek - sex of pleasure

Tcho'mek - sex of duty (child making)

Pul'vo - run-fast (coward)(gentle insult)

Phrases

Hend ja thieli! - Thank the gods!

Ayaak elthalken! - Curse my luck!

Talmodil col Tcho'mek geldul maoken! - Your mother had sex (to make a child) with a cow! (harsh insult)

RELIGION

Rak'thiel - Sun God

Allia'thiel - Light Goddess (Amalthia)

Ros'waa - Warm Sky (Heaven)

Ja Fol - the Cold (Hell)

RACES

Magdel'woloki - Dragon Folk (Dragonborn)

Elduli - Restless (undead)

Alk'bieli - False-men (Warforged)

Gan'cloi - No Ears (Human)

Makru'cloi - Pointed Ears (Elves)

Yal'cloi - Dark Ears (Dark Elves)

Jemnak'bieli - Mountain-men (Dwarves)

Culture

TBA

Last edited by a moderator:

Nayacel "Naya" Ker'rosm

"Mu ja rak etull talfalnor."

"May the light guide your heart."

Height / Weight: 5 ft / 102 lbs

Sexuality: Open for experimentation

Race: Tsavosan

• Almost the entirety of the Tsavosan race lives exclusively on a tiny tropical island called Tsavos, approximately 500 miles off the southern coast of the Euclan continent. This island paradise and the waters around it are surrounded by holy energy that keeps monsters away and makes the waters seem to glow at night. Despite the beauty and safety of the area, sailors fear drifting into Tsavosan waters as the cat people guard their holy island jealously, and are known to attack any ship on sight.

Class: Lion of Rak'Thiel (Monk/Paladin)

• Uthial Ur'r Rak'Thiel; or Lion of Rak'Thiel; are an elite sect of warriors tasked with the protection of the Tsavosan's holy relic, Rak'ThielFalnorRak'Thiel's Heart. These holy warriors wield the divine flames of their god to shine light upon the truth and purge the darkness.

God you worship: Rak'Thiel; the Tsavosan god of fire, light, and life.

Personality: Cheerful and full of energy, Naya is the kind of person that you rarely ever see without a smile. She is always willing to help with anything that is asked of her and nothing ever seems to bring her down. Being raised on an isolated island Naya is a little naive as to how the outside world works. One would not guess it but she is very religious and can be found every morning praying to the sun.

Bio: The Tsavosans taught that Rak'Thiel had given them the island and protected them from evil because only they were worthy of it. And that all other races were evil and flawed. Even as a child Nayacel never fully agreed with this elitist view, having a firm belief that the strong were given power not for themselves but so that they could protect the weak. When a Tsavosan comes of age (16) they are encouraged take their Uldii, their Journey, to leave the island for a year and to see the evils of the outside world for themselves. However Naya chose to forgo her Uldii so that she could train to become one of the Lions of Rak'Thiel  so that she could that strength to fight for others.

Three years later Naya took her final trial and was given the title and powers of the Uthial Ur'r Rak'Thiel. That same night however she was approached in a dream by what she believes was Rak'Thiel himself. In this vision he commanded her to go out into the world and to judge for herself if it was truly evil. After hearing of her vision, the Tsavosan Elders begrudgingly sent Naya on her Uldii, confidant that she would return to them when her year was up.

Personal belongings and various items: The only things that she possesses are a small pack, a tent, a bedroll, a sleeping bag, a fishing pole, and a wooden flute. She also has five gold and a talisman that will allow her to communicate with the Tsavosan elders for only ten minutes. Hanging from her neck is a pendent in the shape of a golden sun.

Weapons: Naya is an expert martial artist, having to defeat all three of her masters before she could claim the title Uthial Ur'r Rak'Thiel. She is acrobatic, quick on her feet, nearly impossible to hit, and the moment you leave yourself open she will attack with lightning fast punches and kicks.

Abilities and Powers:

• The Flames of Rak'Thiel - Having bathed in the light of Rak'Thiel's Heart, Naya is able to channel the relic's power in the form of golden flames wreathed around her fists, feet, or even her entire body. These holy flames only burn creatures of darkness or those with evil in their hearts.
  • Envoy of the Sun - Wielding the powers of a sun god, Nay is both immune to fire attacks and resistant to ice attacks. She also does not feel extreme heat or cold.
  • Chosen of the Gods - Chosen as Rak'Thiel's champion, the god of light, life, and the sun occasionally sends Naya visions to guide her in her journey; warning her of great danger and pointing her in the direction he needs her to go. (ONLY THE DM DECIDES WHEN THIS HAPPENS)

Likes and Dislikes:

+ Music

+ The sun

+ Fish

+ Swimming

+ Fish

+ A good fight

+ Fish

- Dogs (duh!)

- Running away

-The undead

Personal Strengths: 

- As all members of her race, Naya has enhanced hearing, night vision, claws, and incredible reflexes and agility.

- Is a prodigy martial artist

- Never doubts or second guesses herself. Once she has made a decision, she follows it through to the end.

Personal Weaknesses:

- Naya is a bit of a ditz, having no sense of personal space or privacy and at times can be... easily distracted

- Tends to see the world in black and white

- Over confidence can sometimes get her in over her head

Reason for Joining the Travelers: Naya received a vision from Rak'thiel to go where the Traveler's are. (If possible I would like her to not start out a member of the Travelers.)

Dreams:  Making peace between the Tsavosans and the other races

Fears: Not living up to her role as a Lion of Rak'Thiel

Extra:

Paramore-Logo-3-600x250.png

Your character is so cute! And I say that knowing she could kill me in one punch. The god you created, Rak Theil, you said was the god of fire, light and life. I'm fine with that but just know there is already a light goddess (named Amalthia) but I'm cool with the two being siblings because I like what you've got going on here. 

And to answer your question, your character will not start out as a member of the travellers. Simply because they've already been assembled and it would be weird to just have your character there all of a sudden. But that does mean you have the opportunity to join them later. Anyway, you're accepted. 

I'm fine with that but just know there is already a light goddess (named Amalthia)

Yep, I knew that. I figured that you'd tell me if there was a problem with it.

I'm cool with the two being siblings because I like what you've got going on here. 

I can see the conversation now...

A: "Really, Rak? Really?

R: "What?"

A: "Cat people? You made cat people?"

R: "Well Ailuros made cat people! Why can't I?"

A: "No. Ailuros made Catfolk. They're cats that walk on their hind legs. You made humans and put cat ears on them!"

R: "But...but... They're so cute looking!"

A: "(sigh)... You are so embarrassing."

And to answer your question, your character will not start out as a member of the travellers. Simply because they've already been assembled and it would be weird to just have your character there all of a sudden. But that does mean you have the opportunity to join them later. Anyway, you're accepted. 

Cool. Where should I start then?

Last edited by a moderator:
A: "Really, Rak? Really?

R: "What?"

A: "Cat people? You made cat people?"

R: "Well Ailuros made cat people! Why can't I?"

A: "No. Ailuros made Catfolk. They're cats that walk on their hind legs. You made humans and put cat ears on them!"

R: "But...but... They're so cute looking!"

A: "(sigh)... You are so embarrassing."

Lol. That's exactly how it went.

Cool. Where should I start then?

Honestly right now I'm waiting for two other players to finish a collab and post it before I move the Travellers into Ras Dothore. I don't know if you've read the IC yet but you should at least skim it at some point. Anyway, point is, if you want to meet with the Travellers right away I'd have your character in Ras Dothore wandering the streets. It's twilight right now and there are some shady things going on. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back