• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sake_Master

The navy.jpg

What happens when the sea-levels start rising and the different nations start to move from land based cities to floating mega-structures?
Of course, the great armies of old get replaced by navies, even greater and grander than they've ever been.

Looking for people to join an adventure on the high seas, where the world as we know it doesn't exist, and after the first world war, new industrial processes and mining practices have left all but the tallest mountains under the sea. The story is told from the point of view of a crew of a WW2 era warship, or possibly multiple if there's enough interest, as they sail the seas to protect their floating homes from piracy and other, hostile floating cities.
There will be action in the heat of battle, but also R&R with "shore"-leave and fun slice-of-life moments onboard the ship.​

I may be interested, although I would have to do research. I'm not super familiar with WW II naval warfare.

Glad to hear that. And no worries. The way I'm envisioning this running would be straying away from realistic a bit with men and women serving together, and the ships, crew roles and such not being 100% accurate.

I guess I could watch "Das Boot" again as reference, although it's about a German submarine crew. It's also a movie, thus likely not 100% accuate.

Mhm. If there's enough interest, or people join in after the proper RP has started, then more ships of different types can always be added.

I think I'm most familiar with U-boats in terms of WW2 naval warfare, but I can do surface warships as well.

Glad to hear that. With four people in total, perhaps it would be a good idea to start setting up the actual RP. Procuring and preoaring the ship, and getting the crew to know each other before setting sail. And of course, add more people to the crew if they show interest to it later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back