• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Nature Always Wins (Naruto AU) Roleplay Page

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Gin Matsuda

Sighing are Kimikos temperhe ruffled her hair and slid his weapons up his sleeves.
“You’re working Kimi-Chan. Not on vacation, of course there’s no time to sight see. You’re not strong enough to defend yourself against Jounin and I won’t be there to protect you as I would in battle. Which makes giving you important information a stupid choice if it can be easily taken from you. Let’s go now. Chop chop little ducklings!”​

Kimiko crosses her arms "We're not ducklings" she says "But fine, I guess that means we can't help you either, cause we're not strong enough to even know there's an inside source, so technically I can go sightseeing, might earn me more information on the city then if I asked around" she says, besides, she didn't feel like talking to strangers that would think they're refugees "You never answered why we're refugees"

Kiyoshi
"Kimi-chan, you know that if you disobey Sensei's orders you'll probably get in trouble, right?"
Kiyoshi was faced forwards and did not spare his eyes the trouble to look at his teammates. Looking in their directions ran the risk of getting blinded by the sun, and that was an unpleasant experience. His eyes were squinted slightly, but thankfully the hood from his disguise managed to block most of the sun from reaching his face.
"Besides, I'm sure he'll give us the information we need when we get there. You just gotta have faith in everyone, including Mensa and Sensei."
Kiyoshi wasn't much for talking like this, but to be honest, he was nervous about this mission. Maybe the words he spoke were more for him and less for Kimiko.
No, I trust my teammates, Kiyoshi reassured himself. But did he really? Maybe the heat was just getting to him.

Akatoshi
Akatoshi looked over to Yuno, who he had walked with all the way here. The training ground was empty save for the two of them, and Akatoshi thought it would stay that way for a while. It seemed as though the Jounin wasn't going to join them on the trip (which was understandable, it probably seemed boring anyway), and the remaining member of Team 2 had not yet arrived either.
"Wonder when Yuki's gonna get here," Akatoshi filled the silence. "Hopefully soon. I wanna get this over as soon as I can."

Tags MidnightMoon MidnightMoon Flame Demon Flame Demon

Yuki ran to the training ground, he had over slept and needed to get there quickly as to not upset yuno anymore than he already has. As yuki got to the grounds he saw his two team members waiting and called out to them "sorry for the wait I overslept slightly" finally joining his team

"It's good to see you here, but you overslept? It's nighttime, Yuki." Akatoshi threw up a playful smile as the unusually cool wind brushed against his face. "Anyways, I don't see that other Jounin anywhere around, so other than that, are we ready? Make sure to double check yourselves, wouldn't want to leave something behind."

Kimiko sighs "Didn't you hear him? We'd be a liability" she says "So no, I don't think we will get any information besides the fact he just said there's an inside source, besides, if I get in trouble for trying to interract with locals then that's fine. I've been itching to visit other places" she says. She really didn't mind getting in trouble, makes life so much more interesting, she also wanted to try food there and learn some customs "I think learning as much as possible now will be useful in the future" she says.

"We should probably start using our undercover names now so we don't forget. So, Hikari we really need to follow sensei. We don't wanna get caught, it could lead us down a path of hell possibly if we do." A stern tone had taken over Mensa's voice, he really did not want this get screwed up because of 1 person.
Maybe coming to a compromise with Kumiko would be the best idea.
Though, what would be a good compromise for this situation?

"Well I slept to get ready for the mission and was asleep for too long, I thought you might have left without me. To make up for my mistakes i made both you and Yuno some Dango" Yuki said with a smile as he handed the sweets to his teammates.

"Well in that case he's not our sensei now is he?" Kimiko asks looking at Mensa "Besides, what's the harm in looking around anyway, if anything we'd have an advantage from knowing the city should it go down the plan drain" she points out "And live a little, we'll be training a whole month, first of all I doubt we have the energy to focus and find out whatever we need to know once we arrive"

Kiyoshi stayed silent and kept looking forwards. Kimi had a point, he'd admit. It would give them an advantage towards navigating anyways. They also wouldn't jump right to their mission objective as soon as they passed through the walls of Suna. No, that would attract way too much attention, especially since they would have just arrived, and as outcasts not to mention.
"I guess you're right Kimi, but you should still lighten up a little," said Kiyoshi. In his experience, telling people to lighten up didn't usually help. If anything, this could set her off even more. Kiyoshi turned and smiled at her.
"You can trust me. If all else fails, we can work together!" Maybe his optimistic attitude was inappropriate for the current situation, but he didn't really care.

"Furthermore with the lack of information we have I'd say we're more of a distraction if nothing else" Kimiko points out and she hides a yawn "So we should go sightseeing in my opinion, knowing some landmarks would be good too, like places to meet up so we won't get too lost, say there's... a restaurant in one street and we're lost, we could asks locals for much needed directions, we'd also make a mental map of the city" she explains her two teammate "Also why are we refugees? I asked more often, but don't have an answer yet"

Yuno Matsuda

Yuno huffed dismissively at her team. Already standing and stretching her legs from where she had been doing Yoga on the ground. Absent mindedly she popped her shoulders andand neck and flipped her pack onto her back.
“Let’s Go already.”
She muttered, her mind currently was at peace. She had had food and a good few meditations to settle her chaotic anger.​

Gin Matsuda

Hearing his students talk he wanted to mentally sigh at the cuteness of it all. Of course the point the mission was not to stand out....he let them make their plans. So long as they didn’t draw to much attention to themselves this would work. He needed them to get a feel for the current state of the economy and any rumors while he did the big digging.
A soft chuckle left his lips at that thought.
The big digging...it’s almost like it was back then...it’s almost like they never really left.

Shaking his head harshly he covered his face with his shawl a bit more.
“Almost there children. just about a few more days and we’ll get you to safety!” He called back with a gruff voice.

Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi groaned, feeling tired at the very thought. "Three days." Although it would probably be easier than anything else he'd be doing as a ninja, the sun was still harsh and the sand was still hot.
"I guess we'll just have to keep moving."

Akatoshi
Akatoshi smirked, standing up from the bench. "I suppose it's about time we set off. Are you both ready?"

Mensa stretched his arms and yawned.
The 4 of them continued to walk to the destined location, it felt a bit lackluster sometimes.
Looking over at his teammates, they seemed excited for this (though he could just be reading them wrong.)
Kimiko had an irritated look on her face, while Kiyoshi had a soft expression. Though, depending on the what Gin had just said, that will probably change quickly.

"I am as ready as I'll ever be sensei" Yuki said somewhat proudly with a hint of worry. This should be an important mission.

"A few more doesn't really mean three" Kimoko points out while poking Kiyoshi "And it'll be worth it, we'll see new places, learn new things, get to meet people with a different culture from us. Am I the only one super excited?" she asks raising an eyebrow, as usual Mensa seemed to not care and looked like he'd rather be sleeping, while Kiyoshi seemed somewhat excited if it wasn't for the heat. Gin was in his own thought about something before shaking his head "Why'd you pick your names? I'm curious" she says.

Last edited:
"I suppose you're right Kimi, but it's still a really long walk," Kiyoshi complained. "Being able to visit the Sand is nice and all, but I don't see the point if we all have heat strokes before we get there." Kiyoshi wiped the sweat from his forehead, groaning. Sure, it would be nice to see the Hidden Sand. He even looked forward to it.

Akatoshi
"That's good enough for me. Let's go."
With that, Akatoshi started walking towards the wooded jungle, his students in tow. This was going to take a while.

All this walking had felt like ages, it was so damn hot out here. Mensa wished this trip could've been to the Hidden Mist, though he wasn't sure if The Moss had a good relationship with the The Mist.
"Kimiko, it's just that if we talk to other people here, we may be discovered. If we get discovered, it would mean certain trouble." He was worried for what could happen to his team.
"We just need to be cautious, we can always come back some other day I'd say." Mensa tried to reassure Kimiko, he hoped it had worked.

"And we won't be discovered if we act like refugees" Kimiko says "Being super excited isn't a bad thing Mensa, besides, we don't know anything, so what is there to mess up?" she asks while digging through her bag and taking out a worn out journal, which she holds in front of her "Besides" she says in a soft voice "It's my chance to finish what my mother started" she whispers, unsure if the others can hear it and she flips through it before putting it back "I can record food that's worth trying, places worth visiting and that sort of things".

Gin Matsuda

flashing a sharp look at them from his wrap, he shoved them onwards
“Keep it moving brats. Never know what’s out here”
he shot them another look: trying to convey with his now golden eyes the hidden message in his words.
You don’t know who could be listening in’
“We’ll stop soon, and travel by night when it’s cooler!”
He barked, and returned to scanning the horizon

Yuno Matsuda

Huffing, she cracked her back and stretched.
“Whatever, let’s get going already! I’m tired of waiting on you grandma.” She grumbled half heartedly. Absentmindedly she poked at the raised skin of the white splotches around her eyes.

Mensa nodded, he now decided to keep quiet. That look had shown a sort of concern. He began to slowly drift off into his own thought, while also being quite cautious of his own surroundings. I should always keep my guard up in unknown territory's Mensa had thought to himself.

Kimiko starts humming softly as she tries takes her surroundings in, she seemed to be the only one to be in a good mood there, which would be understandable, besides, being paranoid wouldn't help them at all, if anything it'd make them more suspicious of the group than they already would, one hand however is staying close near the pocket she made in case she needs a different weapon than a dagger or throwing knife.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back