• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Nature Always Wins (Naruto AU) Roleplay Page

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Kimi-chaaan, are you ready to learn about seals?" asks Kiyoshi eagerly. He smiles and sits down, crossing his legs. "It's a very important skill for Shinobi like us!"
Maybe it was because he was an Uzumaki, but seals always excited him. It was so convenient to have the ability to store stuff in there, like weapons or kunai.
"What about you, Mensa-kun?"

tags Repsugar Repsugar Flame Demon Flame Demon

Kimiko sighs looking at Kiyoshi "I supposed it would be useful to learn" she says plopping down next to him and she looks at Gin "Let's get this over with then" she says smoothing out her shirt a bit "Also sensei, what is the point if we're orphans and you're someone who got lost? Why would someone who's simply lost help three kids?" she asks tiling her head slightly.

"Don't lose faith in people, Kimi-chan. I'm sure if any one of us were lost in the middle of the desert, we'd help three kids who were lost." Kiyoshi smiled again.

Yuno Matsuda

Yuno crashed through the thrown-rocks recklessly, barely wincing as blood fell from the wounds, before sliding against the ground in a sharp display of flexibility to swing at her apponents knee caps. Thinking sharply for her chakra act
Break him’
She thought viciously. Unconstrained chakra lighting up her body in dark grey haze.

"You're all over the place, Yuno." Jikai didn't have to lift up the cloth blocking his eyes in order to see Yuno. The chakra lighting up her body did that for him.
Leaping straight upwards, creating more rocks to throw at her. Once he had her in range, Jikai threw them downwards towards Yuno as she slid on the ground. These wouldn't do much, since they were small and weak to her Lightning Chakra, but it would still give Jikai time to think of a way to beat her.

Gin Matsuda

humming lightly with a bit of a glint in his eyes he set about showing them the basic stitching pattern to anchor the seal before going in and dipping a smidgen of his blood into it.
“So that no one else can open it “
He explained. He went over it thoroughly twice before leaving them them to work through it. For the next week this would be exactly how they studied and worked towards their infiltration​

Kimiko raises an eyebrow "Sensei, where would we keep the pockets?" she asks tilting her head, stitching she could do, but seals weren't exactly something she's good at "Not all of us have wide sleeves" she adds, how could someone even move in those things, not to mention store your stuff where only you can get it out of.

Mensa began to tap his finger lightly, listening along to what his teammates and sensei were saying.
Trying to keep all of this info in his mind for future reference was a bit hard, though he'll get used to it.

Kiyoshi eagerly watched Gin as he showed them how to make the seal. Of course, his parents had taught him the basics of seals and how to use them, but never enough for him to be a master of them. Kiyoshi assumed he'd learn as he became older, and this was what that was for. He grabbed the stitching equipment and began, slow at first, but as he grasped the concept, he went on at a moderate pace. He wouldn't let the Uzumaki Clan down; he was the next generation and had to carry on their legacy.

He made a few, the first few not as good as the later ones. However, they were all functional at least, so Kiyoshi was proud.

Yuno Matsuda

being light and quick on her feet was a must for her clans fighting style. So vaulting over the larger rocks and propelling herself up towards the unwanted addition to her life was more than in her element. And speaking of element....

“Radiating shockwave!”
She snarled, her chakra pulsing before lashing out in a wide arc and shattering the earth being thrown at her. Normally she would have used this re-asses her opponents for the quickest take down.
normally.
“Lightning rain!”
Instead she yanked 5 dozen senbon from seemingly nowhere and, as they made contact with her gloves hands, lit up the stinging white-blue of lightning chakra before racing at Jikai at top speed.​

Kimiko takes the stitching equipment and she slowly starts stitching, this is the first time she has done something like this and she was afraid she would mess it up "Am I doing this okay?" she asks showing Kiyoshi, he seemed to have the moat knowledge of seals out of the three of them, Mensa wasn't even making one.

Can't change my direction in the air. I'll have to protect myself.
Jikai quickly threw up a few signs then his arm became encased with rock. He shielded his upper body from the needles, some of them piercing the rock. Jikai smiled.
Adjusting the weight of the rock was easy, and after, he fell towards Yuno at high speeds, rock-fist first. He was at a disadvantage still, as Yuno's Lightning Chakra was strong against his own Earth Style. Still, he had a chance.

Yuno Matsuda
It was hard to say just what exactly it was that she felt in that moment. It was all swirling inside her like a hurricane.
excitement
Passion
Anger
Fear
And then he was on her; crashing down upon her like ton of bricks. And she was meeting him. Mismatched eyes glowing and hands burning : the smell of frying flesh rising in the air along with the crackle of lightning as she brought her sparking fists to meet his earth one.​

Gin Matsuda

Gin watched them practice with fond delight and longing. This felt nice.
nice being an understatement. It was as if the numb chill that had settled over him was slowly melting. He felt...almost alive again:Human.
Not just a good Shinobi he had once been. It almost felt as though he was real again. No longer a doll in a large imaginary house built to keep all the hurt and nightmares away.
It felt so good, he could hardly breath. For a second he choked on his next words as he saw Kiyoshi diligently work and Kimiko asking for advice. It was almost....like nothing had been destroyed at all.
they practically-
“Alrighty kiddies! Time for bed. I’ll get nom noms cooking and you three wrap up- and yes that means you too Mensa-kun, at least try. “
He said cheerfully, clapping to get their attention. Then he was casually pushing earth out of the way to open up a new portion of the cave and began yanking out practically a whole kitchen.​

Mensa knew nothing of dealing Jutsu, he felt a bit ashamed.
He stopped what he was doing, and began to put a few of his things away.
He got out his sleeping bag and snuggled inside.
Now warm and cozy, it made him feel a bit better.
The comfort had made him fall asleep just like a baby.
Every now and then he'd toss and turn in his sleep or mumble something incoherent.

Pieces of rock danced in the air as time froze. Yuno moved fast, it was obvious, but Jikai wasn't expecting her to meet his hand. He expected her to move out of the way, to dodge the heavy arm and then he'd follow up with another few attacks to overwhelm her. Yuno's unpredictable punch, plus her speed, combined with her Lightning Chakra and strength -- Jikai should have seen it coming; it was too much for him to handle in his current state. The pieces of rock previously in the air had been practically turned to dust due to the lightning.

Damn it.

Jikai flew back into a tree, his rock arm splitting down the middle shortly after. He held his arm in pain, blood starting to already drip from it. As the rock fell off, it was revealed. From Jikai's wrist to elbow was a gash that leaked blood at an alarming rate.

Akatoshi
"Goddammit, what did I say?" Akatoshi said, rushing to Jikai's side. "I guess..."
It wasn't their fault. Admittedly, he didn't know what to expect from this, but then again, he should have known better. He laughed, inspecting the wound.
"It's just a flesh wound, you'll be okay. It just looks bad." Akatoshi looked towards Yuno nervously.
"Good job," he let out a faint smile, proud. Was it bad to feel proud? Maybe he should just punish her instead. However, she did a good job, and would hold her own in battle.

The letter he'd received earlier burned a hole in his pocket as he looked over to Yuki. Who would he bring? Definitely Yuno, maybe Yuki. Jikai would be a good asset to have, but he'd need to heal. He'd probably just pick some Moss Shinobi on the way.

"After you're both done helping Jikai to the hospital, pack your bags. We're heading to Nishikidake shrine." Akatoshi smiled over his shoulder as he left Jikai to Yuki and Yuno.

tags MidnightMoon MidnightMoon Nori Nori

Yuki shook with anger, what was this? I need to fight, to taste blood! I want to feel her bones breaking under me! "Sensei! Why do those two get to fight but i don't even get to throw a swing at either!" Yuki yelled, supressing a maniacal laugh and tapping his foot rapidly.

Yuno Matsuda

Yuno scowled with distaste at the fallen Jikai before spitting a glob of blood in his direction. Already she could feel her face swell from where a rock had connected.
Addrenaline beging to give way to benevolence. And hunger.
“Tsk. Shut up Yuki and help drag this loser before I eat the shrub like a salad.”
She muttered. The loud rumble of her stomach making her scowl deepen.

"Why should i listen to you? the one who just insults the teammates who have to patients to listen to the insults? Who says you can win every fight, Jikai could not even see in that fight!" Yuki spat back with venom in his voice

Akatoshi stopped his tracks, then turned halfway to Yuki. With a slight smile, he looked at the little angry boy.

"You can fight me," he said, teasing Yuki. Maybe it wasn't a good idea in all honesty, but Akatoshi could always throw his Chakra arm at Yuki and disable him if need be.

"Anyway, I'll see you all in a few hours. Pack whatever you need besides food, I'll handle that. It's gonna be a while before we get there."

With that, Akatoshi turned and walked off, giving no more of a goodbye than a wave as he disappeared slowly

Yuno Matsuda

Yuno full on glared at this
“And?? Because he was too stupid I should have to go easy? Because he’s fuckin weak I should have to tone it down? If you can’t keep up go the fuck home! He’s just going to slow me down. The best he’d be for is a meat shield!”
She sneered. Mismatched eyes fierce and defensive
“If the loser lost it’s his own fault! The strong survive and the weak parish, if he wanted to win he should have been stronger! “ she scoffed dismissively. Shooting one more baleful glare at Yuki, she hissed quietly, ignoring the pain from her charred hands and hauled the probe Jikai up and over her broad shoulders before stalking off to the hospital without another word. She was hungry damnit.

Kiyoshi threw his bedroll onto the floor of the damp cave, then laid down in it. What would tomorrow bring? What would the next month bring? Kiyoshi's mind wandered as he stared at the dark ceiling. Eventually, he fell asleep.

After finishing her first one Kimiko makes herself comfortable against the wall, wrapping a blanket around herself, the problem wasn't exactly that she forgot her bedroll, but she wanted to be up quickly if she had to, that wouldn't work with if she laid down, besides, she slept in more uncomfortable places before when she was training by herself.

Last edited:
Yuki slammed his scythe into the ground, using it to jump to Jikai. "Was it fun, clashing fists with her? I feel like the only one who hasn't gotten to yet lucky" Yuki spoke in a raspy whispeR.

Akatoshi read the letter carefully, word-by-word, over and over again, until he soaked in all he could from it. He and his team of choosing were to travel to Nishikidake Shrine and make sure the Treaty of Alliance still stood between the Nishikidake Clan and the Moss Village. He'd definitely take his students with him, but they wouldn't really be all that's needed, no. What he really needed was another Jounin. Speaking of which, there seemed to be one who looked up to the job down the road.

Quickening his pace, Akatoshi held the letter from the Mosukage in his hand, looking forward towards his fellow Moss Jounin. He'd probably awkwardly introduce himself and then after that, he would bring up the mission.

tags
Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back