• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Nature Always Wins (Naruto AU) Roleplay Page

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Gin Matsuda

Gin hummed and looked at them a longing sort of fondness. They were still so young, he almost didn’t want to teach them... to just let them stay this way...
“A good answer and important but no Kimi-Chan.”
He hummed, moving slightly in the small space to run a glowing hand over her injured ankle
“And no. You’re a civilian orphan. No weapons.”
Winking at Kiyoshi, he knelt back onto his hunches after healing Kimiko.
“Hmm no not that Kiyo-Kun but getting warmer~”
Pulling out Make-up from his sleeves he idly began doing his face.
“Those features are distinct and important Mensa-Chan, but you can just as easily fake distinct features as well.”
He applied a lighter tone of sweat proof foundation to his chocolatey skin.
“Chakra Is close so kudos Kimi-Chan, but it’s not quite. We’re entering a shinobi village,where they’re going to be looking for Shinobi spies under a henge. They will have sensors searching for the Genjutsu that goes with henge no matter how strong it is, it’s that much easier to dispel it when they’re looking for it”​

"So why exactly would we use genjutsu if they're going to be looking for it?" Kimiko asks tilting her head and she takes her hair out the ponytail before braiding it "Also I don't need to disguise myself, not really, I just need to get rid of the headband" she says taking her cloak from her scroll and she shows it "Not everyone in my clan is a ninja sensei, I can easily pass off as a civilian".

Gin Matsuda

Gin hummed and eyedKimiko lazily although his eyes were sharp.
“Hmm white hair green eyes...not distinctive at all” he drawled sarcastically.
“you’d be like a walking beacon that would lead them straight back to Moss. it doesn’t matter how civilian likeyou may appear, you need to disguise yourself because you don’t want them to track us back.”
he said firmly. Any irregularities or new comers in a hidden village were always cataloged. It would only be a matter of finding someone who matched the description.
“You don’t want them to be looking for you. You want them to be looking for someone who does not exist. You have to become a ghost and let them chase you without them realizing you are one. It doesn’t matter if you don’t wear your clan symbols or dress like a civilian if they know a white haired ‘orphan’ came and went in multiple villages. “
He frowned hard at his three students.
“Are mission is to gather intel: that means get in and get out without them knowing who we are and what we were their for. This is not a vacation. This is not play time, this is the beginning of your training.”​

Kiyoshi looked away, a tad bit intimidated. This was a big responsibility, and there was no messing this up or the consequences would be big. Not only for Team 1 themselves, but for the entire Moss. For all they knew, it could spark a war.

Then he looked back to his sensei. "What are we gathering intel on?"

Of course it could be a number of things. Military strategies, what their secret alliances are, things like that. They were all crucial in order to protect one's own village from attacks.

"I am ready to start when everyone else is sensei, I've been waiting for this!" Yuki had been tapping his foot impatiently for a while now, He needed a good fight.

Kimiko pouts and she takes her cloak out of the scroll before putting it in the other scroll with the dual blades in a small pouch she puts away next to Kiyoshi's sword, much like her teammates sword her cloak means a lot to her "And our stuff will be here when we get back?" she asks looking at Gin, she had somewhat faith it would all be there, but she needed to be sure about it, since she never left it behind for whatever reason. "And if we're going to a village where they'll look for Shinobi spies, why are we using the genjutsu they will be looking for?"

Jikai looked up, after not paying attention; it seems as though he spaced out.
"I agree with Yukimuro. We should get this over with. Plus, I wanna see what everyone else is capable of!"'
A faint smile crossed his face, and it was the only feature of his head besides his black hair and head shape that could be seen. The cloth that covered his eyes and most of his nose was still there, although Jikai seemed to do perfectly well without it.

Akatoshi
So they were eager to start then, were they?
"Very well. Follow me and we'll head back to the training grounds on the edge of the Moss."
Leaping from his spot on the tree, he flew over his students with ease. Of course, he didn't go too fast, taking into consideration that his students may have varying speeds.

Kiyoshiiiiii
"This seems scary, Sensei, but I'll make sure to bury my feelings and do my best to be brave!"
Kiyoshi had a habit of making himself look like an idiot, but he was sincere. This seemed like a very serious mission, so there was no room for those who would fail.
"Kimi, we have to put our faith and trust in Gin-sama, and I think he'll make sure our personal belongings stay here. If not, I'll make a vow to hunt down my grandfather's blade, and your swords along with it.

Kimiko laughs at that "It's not my swords I'm worried about" she says "It's my cloak, it's the only thing I have left from my mother" she says, this actually would be an interesting mission, but she could easily replace her dual blades if she absolutely had no other choice, her cloak was irreplaceable unless she'd find another one of her clan, but those chances were small, very small "Hey Mensa, anything you have to leave behind?" she asks looking at their teammate, who had been quiet, although she didn't get his lazy attitude, he fell asleep during training, showed up late to help them as a result of that, she gets the feeling he doesn't want to be there.

MidnightMoon MidnightMoon rebirth rebirth Repsugar Repsugar

"Uh, I don't exactly have anything too important. I try to limit any valuables like that, that way I won't become so attached to anything to weigh me down.
So the answer to your question.
No, I don't have anything to leave behind."
Mensa had said this as straightforward as he could.
Being materialistic was never something good to him, it reminded him of his sister.
Bound by her collections; they'd almost gotten her killed once when we was very young.
No clue of the situation at the time, but now he understands.

"Mensa, that's sad! Don't you hear yourself? How do you live like that?" Kiyoshi paused with a face of concern. "I surround myself with special things so I get reminded of those I've lost or times that were happy."

Glancing to the dark spot of the cave, the corners of his mouth curled downwards faintly. "Like my grandfather, Shimushi Uzumaki's sword. It reminds me of the fighter he was and what pride he brought to our clan. "

Jikai
Jikai's head snapped behind him, his body quickly turning to accommodate. He'd obviously picked up on the fact that his Sensei had leaped over him and the other Chunin. Quickly he hopped from the branch he had been resting on, following Akatoshi through the jungle.

Looking back to his peers, he smirked. "You two think you can keep up?"

tags MidnightMoon MidnightMoon Nori Nori Repsugar Repsugar

Mensa looked down, "Well, I mean I'm surrounded by nature and it makes me happy. Of course I don't own it, and I don't need to.
It's something that will always be here, so I don't need to worry of it getting stolen."
He looked back up at Kiyoshi with a smile.

A smile lingered on Kiyoshi's lips. He'd have to get Mensa something when they got back.
"It's okay, in a few years you can look back on this, after you've gotten stronger! Then you can remember how weak and puny we all were."
Unknowingly, he could have hurt Mensa's feelings. Kiyoshi was usually oblivious in this way.

Gin Matsuda
Gin suddenly grinned again.
“hmmm this and that. More of this than that. “
He answered Kiyoshis question about what they were looking for. In truth he wouldn’t tell them until they were ready to leave the cave. And even then he wouldn’t be telling them the vital points of it. To them it was a training mission and he’d like to keep it that way. Still...remembering the debriefing he had about the economic tragedy that was Sunagakure and the whisperes of sound ninja he picked up...Gin couldn’t help but worry. The less they new the safer they were. They weren’t fully trained in espionage and intel gathering like he was and they would undoubtedly give out clues and hints to their true objective if they new what it was. In this case ignorance would be their saving grace.
“Maa, you don’t have to worry about leaving your belongings here, cause you’ll be taking em with you~”
He cheerfully interjected.
“We leave for Suna a week from now. A week to get you up to snuff and a week before we enter the Zone. “
He informed them, reaching into his sleeve he pulled out a thin black and silvery thread and a needle
“Kimi-Chan, they’ll be looking for advanced Genjutsu and fully grown ninja. Not Genin. Which is why they won’t be looking for the smaller ones. Another reason why it’s important to be as inconspicuous as possible. As far as you’re belongings well-“
He paused and pulled his thin sword from his sleeve.
“today I’ll be teaching you how to weave storage seals I to your clothing. Kiyo-Kun being an Uzumaki night take to this a bit better. It won’t be anything complex now, but you only have today to learn it. Tomorrow we go over emergency healing and how to fix and reinforce broken bones. After that it’s evasion and persuasive speech training.”
He counted off, sliding his sword back into his sleeve and pulling pieces of cloth out instead.
“now, let’s get to it shall we?”​

Kiyoshi's face lit up. Seals? That was his Clan's specialty!
"It's in my blood, Sensei! Sealing Jutsu is where I come from, so I should have this in no time."
Of course, Kiyoshi wouldn't let his fellow Uzumaki down by failing to produce a good seal. He would do all he could to prevent himself from messing this up.

Kimiko smiles "I might not be able to heal anything if it's sprained or worse, but I can definitelly heall the smaller injuries if I have to" she says "And putting things in scrolls is as far as I get when it comes to those things" she mumbles, she was good at healing jutsu, not seals. "Does anyone have a camera?" she asks "We can take a picture later, for later so we can see how we started out!", if the others had paid attention they would've noticed her mood increased ever since they left the Moss, she wanted to meet new people, see new places, make friends. "But we're going to need different names don't we?" she asks, she didn't like disguising herself, but she supposed they had to.

Last edited:
Yuki looked to Jikai, Their sensei had left and he didn't need to see it to know. His mere presence was gone. "I'm not too fast but I think I will be able to keep up." Yuki said excited as he leaped to catch up with their teacher.

Yuno Matsuda

Snarling and throwing herself at the nearest teammate she lashed out with a harsh lightning kick.
“Then you better think fast!” She growled at Yuki. She was fed up with all of this talking bullshit. They were being treated as if they were no more than Genin! It was grating on her nerves with the pointlessness of it all.
So she wanted them to bleed. She wanted them to hurt. For no other reason than she wanted feel their pain and let it flow through her. She wanted to feel alive . And the only way she knew how was fighting till she was bruised and bloody.​

Jikai let out a chuckle. Yuno was pathetic. Purely an example of the worst type of person.
Swiveling around in midair, Jikai clapped his hands together, then pulled them apart, a sand-colored glob of rocks emerging.

"Yuki, look out!"

The glob of rocks, which moved in the air as if it were liquid, flew towards Yuno. Thrown by Jikai's hand.
It was pathetic that she didn't think this through. Jikai was a sensory type, did she not think he'd notice the Chakra build up? Of course, also being a sensory type, it would be hard to miss a throw like that. Yuno could easily break the rocks, although it was just a distraction for Yukimuro's sake.

Yuki heard Jikai yell for him, quickly whipping around to see rocks flying at him. After all he had done trying to befriend her this was how he was repaid? assulting her own teammate? Yuki yelled as he formed a crystal rod between his hands to stop her kick. Wait it was lightning chakra, it would go right through! Quickly turning the rod into the full sythe he swung it so that it would lock her on the tree, maybe after he would find a way to calm her.

Oshiriki had finished all the paperwork he could that day. A glum feeling loomed over the Moss today, or at least that's what the Mosukage had felt. Two Moss ninja, slaughtered in their own home. He had already made sure three times over that security was as tight as ever. The brush finished drawing its last letter, then he wrapped up the paper.
The Mosukage stood up from the table with the scroll in hand, tying it up with a thin red ribbon as he tucked it into his pocket.

Mikuza tagged along with him to the rooftop, where he gave it to a bird -- more specifically a hawk, one of the messengers of the Moss Village. It quickly wrapped its claws around the paper, then flew off in the direction of Team 2. Oshiriki was silent.

Akatoshi
"Damn it, we're not even at the training grounds yet!"
Akatoshi stopped, then quickly turned around. Maybe it was better to spar in the jungle, where there were more obstacles and it was more closed-in, in a way.
"Fine," he muttered, "I guess we're starting now."

Yuno Matsuda

Of course they would double team her ‘fucking cowards’ she grinned mentally. Weaving neatly between the rocks with gracefully flexibility. Unfortunately to avoid the rocks meant to take the hit with the scythe. Grunting with the impact against the thick tree Yuno snarled with a manic grin on her lips.
“you’re all fucking useless! All of you are just wasting my damn time!” She yelled
Twisting up and balancing against her back with the tree she twined her legs around the scythe and jerked down hard. Lightning chakra coursing through her body madly.​

Jikai managed to safely land on his feet on the ground. Was she insane? Jikai frowned, the cloth keeping his eyes from outside view. The amount of Chakra going through her body was all over the place. Taking a look at the situation, it would be easy to take Yuno down if Jikai worked with Yukimuro. However, would that be fair? Jikai stopped to think for a second.
If Sensei says anything, then he'd just have to go by what he says. Otherwise, everything's fair game.

He brought his hands together again, creating more rock as he pulled them apart. This time, he created a few sharp pieces of rock that he could use to throw at Yuno. If only Yuki would get out of the way.

Akatoshi
"Stop!" Akatoshi seemingly fell from the sky. "One on one. Jikai versus Yuno. It's not fair if it's two against one."
Akatoshi knew that if Yuno was teamed up on, she'd either get seriously hurt, or seriously hurt someone.
"That way, it's fair."

A slight laugh escaped Yuki's mouth. "Awwww i wanted to have some fun but i guess ill sit and watch" He perched on a branch overlooking them to see how his opponents would fight.

"Now I want this fair," Akatoshi said. "No cheating."

Jikai
The instant his Sensei stopped speaking, he threw the sharp rocks at Yuno and charged at her, throwing up a few hand seals. His arm grew a thick coating of rock on it, which he prepared to swing at her.

Mensa sighed, this was gonna be tough.
He knew this training was necessary though.
Looking at his teammates, he wondered if they were ready for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back