• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Nature Always Wins (Naruto AU) Roleplay Page

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Mensa overhead the conversation.
"A heat stroke sounds about right, I'd probably faint from all that heat.
I pretty much despise the heat,"
He looked down at the floor.
"Though I should probably man up cause I ain't gonna get no where if I can't handle a little heat."
He whispered to himself.

Gin Matsuda

Gin hummed and shouldered the small pack, then with a grin he took off through the jungle with sharp leaps.​

Kiyoshi laughed innocently and held onto Gin tightly as he leaped through the jungle. Surely this would take a while. He wondered when Mensa would make an appearance.
Akatoshi"And you, Yuno? What keeps you determined to be a Shinobi?"
Akatoshi had his hand in a fist, anticipating what she would say. Either it would be disrespectful or she wouldn't say anything; at least, that's what he'd gathered from her. Although, maybe she did care, after all.

Kimiko follows Gin, being able to keep up pretty good, however she gets a nasty reminder of her still injured ankle when she lands on a branch and nearly fall down because she loses her balance, despite that she keeps going, she could try to heal it again when they take a break "Gin, you can cook right?" she asks when she finally gets next to him "I feel like I'm the only one who can cook" she adds with a sigh.

They'd been jumping from tree to tree for awhile now, it was a quite tiresome.
It'll probably be awhile before they reach the destination.
Mensa grabbed the water canister from the bag on his hip, and took a drink.

Gin Matsuda

Gin hummed the affirmative as the broke through the last of the jungle that housed their home.
“Ya, I’m a lovely cook~ y’all will learn how pretty soon. Oh and once we reach a stopping point I’ll teach you how to heal that nasty ankle would yeah?”​

Kiyoshi smiled at Gin. Food from Sensei sounded fun; it was always nice to eat food prepared by new people.
Ankle? What did he mean by that? Did someone get hurt? Kiyoshi kept his thoughts to himself and continued ahead, on the other side of their Sensei.

Kimiko sighs "Alright" she mumbles, glad Kiyoshi didn't realize it before and that Gin doesn't ask more, or her teammates "I'm not an expert in healing jutsu" she admits with a sigh "And there's no one around to teach me either so yeah..."

Gin Matsuda

Gin almost laughed out loud. In fact, he did.
“Ne, Kimi-Chan, your acting like I’m not a renowned field medic And Your sensei!”
He laughed, kicking his speed up a notch,​

Yuno Matsuda

Narrowing her eyes at her teacher she sneered at him.
“my goal is for all of you to fuck off.” She bit out. Anger building steadily since this morning. She hated this, what the hell did it matter what her dreams were?! Where did he get off asking her about her loyalty and shit, she was still here wasn’t she?! What more did they want!
maybe, if her clan wasn’t burned to the ground, maybe if she wasn’t stuck with her codependent cousin, maybe if she actually gave two fucks about the village, she wouldn’t have no problem answering. As of now though? They could all go screw themselves.​

Akatoshi's eyes narrowed; this could be a red flag. If Yuno had no real attachment to the Moss, then how would she be loyal? What would keep her from deserting to another side, one that would appose them? Plus, with her potential, she could turn into a formidable opponent.
Hopefully that didn't happen. All she needed was someone to be there for her, one person would be all it takes to get her to stay. Who would be that person though? Yuki? Jikai? Her Sensei? Or someone else? Akatoshi shook the thought from his head. Bonds like these would take time to form, and they're quite delicate.

"Yuno," he said, smiling at her, "why are you a Moss Shinobi? There's got to be a reason. I could see you as a manual labor worker, or a chef, so why here? Why a ninja?"

"Learning medical ninjutsu would be very helpful."
Mensa thought to himself.
He'd like to learn it one day, that way he could learn to be a better asset to the missions he's assigned.
This thought filled Mensa with joy.

Kiyoshi looked ahead, something welling up inside him. Medical Ninjutsu was great and all, but it wasn't his cup of tea. He'd rather flesh his Fire Clone Jutsu out than practice healing his teammates. Speaking of Fire Clone, Kiyoshi started to wonder if he'd have the time to practice on the month long trip. Then again, what else would they be doing but training and going on missions? Wasn't that what this was for?

"To be fair I only know you're my sensei for a day" Kimiko says "And I didn't know you are a field medic" she adds, keeping up with him quite easily despite her injury, bruises and small cuts she could handle, but sprained ankles were a different story, at least for now.

Yuki looked to Yuno, she had no reason that she would tell. Maybe pushing was not the best choice but he did not know, he was just a disconnected kid. He looked over at Yuno and gave her a kind smile trying to help calm her.

Jikai scratched his head. Why was she acting like this? Did she have something against the village itself, or just her team? Either way, she was obviously going to be difficult to work with. He made a mental note to watch out for Yuno.

Gin Matsuda

Gin snorted as he kept forward,
“Ne, you didn’t think I’d ask to be your sensei without thinking about it right?”
with tha last comment he shushed them as they started to get out of Hidden moss territory.
“ aight, from now on we move quick and quiet till our destination”
He ordered.​

Yuno Matsuda

Huffing angrily she turned her nose at them and tapped her arm impatiently.
“So, what’s the fuckin mission Shrooms-Sensei?” She bit out.
ready to be on the move and able to take some of her anger out on something.​

Akatoshi laughed loudly. Shroom Sensei? That was horrible. Surely she could do better than that?

"Yuno, you'll come to realize that patience is a virtue while being a ninja. For today, we're just going to be training. The three of you will be going against each other one on one, just to see how well each one of you fend for yourselves. Nothing too rough, just a test of your abilities."

Kiyoshi
"Yes sir, Gin Sensei!" Kiyoshi smiled. Quickening his pace a little bit, he paid extra attention to how his feet rose and landed against the ground. What did he have in store?

How much longer was this gonna take Mensa had wondered.
Its felt like forever, though he shouldn't get so riled up inside.
Missions can last for days, even months.
Why should he whine about this?
He decided he'd ask a question.
"Sensei, what's the longest mission you've ever been on?"
He generally did wonder.

Kimiko laughs at Kiyoshi and she manages to keep up with Gin, having to put more pressure on her non-injured ankle now, but that's fine, she was excited that they were leaving the jungle even if it's for training, still maybe they could manage some sightseeing, if they have to learn about the neighboring lands they would have to interact with the people living there right? She'd ask when they're taking a break, maybe she could think about what she could make above a campfire.

Gin Matsuda

The thick looming trees of the jungle gave way to sparse dryer shrubs and the beginning of thick sand. It was only then did Gin stop his quick pace and let them rest for a bit. Eyes scouring the area's perimeter and ears perked for any signs of life other than their own Gins hands subtly formed seals inside his thick baggy sleeves. Suddenly exact copies of them shimmered into existence and a Genjutsu felll around the are. It was once he made sure the real versions of his students were unseen did he grab hold of each of them and yank them underneath and into a small pocket beneath the earth.
“Alrighty kiddies! Training begins now~ first things first, toss your names into the back of your mind and keep them their. “
He ordered cheerfully, a serious glint lot his pink eyes though.
“second leave anything that’s personal behind here. We’ll be leaving our very sense of self in this cave here. Meaning your personality, your ideals- leave them at the door yeah? “ he slowly began pulling greener and brighter clothing from his sleeves.
“From this point on you are Not Genin, you are three orphaned children from wave seeking shelter in Hidden sand and I”
He paused to lightly run a hand through his sandy locks, turning them a deep chocolate brown and his eyes became a shining Ichor gold.
“will be...a Grass Chunin lost to the dunes~”
With that he took another serious look at all of them.
“You all stand out like a sore thumb. Which is terrible, your all too young to handle strong Genjutsu and henge properly at the moment. So for the next two days, we will be down here training you to maintain small illusions and how to style and do your makeup to appear as a completely different person. Can anyone tell me why we focus on small changes instead?”
He asked, rolling back on his hunches in the small space.​

Kimiko thinks for a while "Is it so we can conserve our chakra meaning we can use it if we need to?" she asks "Wave means blue clothes right?" she asks tilting her head as she goes through her bag before remembering she's already wearing blue, so she starts looking for anything to replace her cloak with, when she can't find anything she pulls out a black jacket, not what she would like, but it'd have to do "Can I wear my cloak or do I need to put the scroll in my bag? And can I use my swords?" she asks looking at Gin.

Kiyoshi took a look at the sword in his hands. It would be okay to leave it for a few days -- he'd need to learn to live without it -- but it was still worrying. He carefully laid it down on the rock floor.

"Is it because they all build up to change your looks entirely?" asked Kiyoshi. He didn't know much about trickery or imitation or Genjutsu, but Kiyoshi was sure he'd soon learn.

"I believe it's because some people have specific details that could be related to their past origin or something like it.
Like if you had a scar from a tragic battle and you didn't imitate that, then the enemy would know you're a fraud automatically."
Mensa had said with confidence, he was sure it dealt something with that.
He began to twiddle his thumbs now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back