• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Nature Always Wins (Naruto AU) Roleplay Page

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Akatoshi exhaled some air from his nose. Blind?

Kiyoshi watched intensely.
The gloves.
Focused on Yuno, Kiyoshi raised his katana without hesitation to where he expected the punch to land, blade-first. He was sure it wouldn't pierce the gloves and cut her. He was sure.
Right?

Damn it Kiyoshi! He thought, twisting the blade to where it was sideways, and holding it steady with his left hand. Kiyoshi quickly infused some Chakra into the steel before the blow struck, just for insurance in case the hit was harder than he had anticipated it to be. He didn't want to hurt her, but he also didn't want his grandfather's blade to shatter in front of his eyes.

Yuno Matsuda

The sharp clang that sounded as her gloves met his sword screeched into the air. She had expected the coward to dodge, butinstead waa surprised when her fist met steel in a defensive stance.
snarling and all but hissing and spitting she forced more chakra into her glove, causing the contact between them to spark and crackle with the electric energy in the air.
“Bitch!”
she hissed, before suddenly balancing on the balls of one leg and kicking low, swinging her leg in a quick jab towards his side with a leg powerfully charged leg.​

Too fast.

The swoop took him by surprise. There was nothing he could really do at that point, so he braced himself by diverting the Chakra he had infused into his blade and into his leg.

SMACK.

Kiyoshi fell quickly to the side, throwing his sword above his head (towards the ground at an angle). He pressed an arm against the dry soil and pushed until he had landed next to his blade. Upon landing, he stumbled a bit; her kick was more powerful than anticipated. This was no game to her, was it?

He formed Tiger with his hands, exclaiming "Fire Style: Exploding Flame Shot!" And tossing 3 or 4 orbs at her. If she reacted the two ways he thought she would react, maybe he had a chance. He left his blade in the ground, chasing after the orbs and withdrawing the scroll from his kimono's inside pocket.

Kimiko grins at Yuno's attitude, she needed some anger management, her attacks aren't sloppy, or hasty, but she figured she'd be more of a threat if her mood wasn't so foul "What's the planning to do now?" she mumbles looking at the fight, she could at least heal the bruise Kiyoshi probably had now and out her healing jutsu to good use, she hadn't in a while.

Yuno Matsuda

straitening back onto both legs, Yuno went to charge him once again, only to kick flip back and out of range as she saw his hands fly through hand seals. Spitting a curse her hands flashed through the seals for the cloud shield jutsu.
“Kumo Tate no Jutsu!”
And suddenly the air swirled and condensed around her to shield against the flames.​

He slid the scroll open and slapped it onto the ground, pressing his hand against it and reading it aloud. This was it. This was how he'd beat her and show everyone.
"Summoning Jutsu: Have a nnnnice bowl of raaaamen my precious little genin?"
When the smoke cleared, it revealed a nice bowl of ramen, seemingly prepared with love. Kiyoshi fell over. His face was devoid of pigmentation and his nerves refused to give into anything but embarassment.

Yuno Matsuda

as her shield dropped, she prepared to lunge forward and let him taste the sting of her fists when-
What the hell?! Is that, Ramen?!
Was the first bewildered thought to cross her mind, followed by
Oh shit it’s warm and smells delicious! Hell it even tastes delicious! So good! Mmmm~
and suddenly without even noticing her own actions, she had crouched protectively over the bowl of noodly goodness and slurped and began devouring the sudden meal.​

"Oh Lord we're screwed." Akatoshi said, hiding his face in his squishy, mossy hand. This generation... the both of them had potential, but that didn't last long, did it? I hope a war doesn't pop up soon or something. We'd all die.

Kiyoshi was physically unable to move, with the only exception being his face muscles and vocal chords. "Y-you know, I didn't want that anyway; you can have it. You look hungry." He spoke in a higher voice than he normally did, a voice that was almost squeaky.

"I-I... Who won?" mumbled Akatoshi. He assumed that because the Uzumaki child was on the ground, "Yuno is the victor!"

Yuno Matsuda

she fairly heard her name being announced, but was to preoccupied with drinking the heavenly broth of her (requisitioned) ramen. Finally she sat back and wiped her face with her free hand and set the bowl back on the scroll.
“Hmmm”
She hummed, a content and mollified look making her face seem softer and relaxed. Lazily she got up (kicked the bowl and the scroll towards the uzumaki and stripped her gloves off with a yawn.
“Could use some salt.”
She muttered, going to take a seat in the shade.​

"Anyone else? No? Good, I think I've seen enough." Akatoshi let out a sigh. "Let's just go back inside. Someone get the Uzumaki and carry him in." He turned around and walked towards the door, his cloak flapping in the rapidly picking up wind. Today was a bleak day in the Hidden Moss; he'd have to teach three of those morons.

I wonder if Kioshi is okay was the main thought going through Yuki's head. He knew the Yuno person used something like a poison and it could affect him in a really bad way. His anxiety subsided as the substitue said to go inside, maybe he wouldn't have to fight anyone at all, but it might be fun to. The ramen bowl was an odd trick, did Kioshi mean to do that and think it would win? Why would Yuno stop mid fight to eat food from the enemy? Would tactics like that work in the real world?

Kimiko sweatdrops and she sighs walking over to Kiyoshi, poking him lightly where he was kicked "Does that hurt?" she asks "I can heal you if it does" she adds as she starts dragging him towards the building, he seemes really out of it, meaning he didn't know what was in the scroll when he used it, which begs the question, who put it in gis desk.

"Nooo, I'm okaaay," Kiyoshi lied. If he was lucky, he could crawl his way back home, where he could have his mom tend to his wounds, then wallow in disappointment in his loss.

Oshiriki put all of his fingers together, resting his elbows on the desk while watching the Jounin in front of him.

"That's right. Alert every Jounin, Genin, and Chunin and tell them to meet at the Academy. The Assigning will commence soon." Said the Mosukage. The messenger ninja, after leaving the office, would inform every Genin, Chunin, and Jounin about this information.

Mensa has witnessed everything so far.
"Shouldn't Yuno not be putting poison on the blades? It's only a test type of fight anyways." He thought to himself.
Mensa is contemplating whether to step in or to see what happens.
If it gets bad enough, he'll step in.
It's better to keep them in a safe condition than to really threaten their life over a practice battle.
In the puddle, his auditory was clouded a little bit.
So, he could not hear everything was said, but he can't witness.

Kimiko turns around after letting go of Kiyoshi and without another moment of hesitation puts her hand on the, now confirmed, bruised area and she sighs as she starts healing him "There's nothing wrong with asking help you know" she says "And I have to practice my healing jutsu anyway, might as well heal my fellow genin right?" she asks, when she's satisfied he will be fine she lets her hand fall back to her side "Let's go back to the classroom", with that she turns around and walks off.

Yuno Matsuda

snorting dispassionately at the Kumo that was uzumaki she breezes by him and tossed out a metal tin.
“quit your whining already geez you big baby, I didn’t kick you that hard.”
She grumbled. Walking back Into the class room and leaving the healing paste behind next to him.
but not because she cared or anything! No...it was because otherwise they’ll whine about it forever. And she-unfortunately had to work with two of these losers.​

Gin Matsuda

Gin was elbow deep in the guts of an unfortunate Little Chunin who had gotten shrapnel lodged into his abdomen from some sort of bomb attack.
“It’s all most over, you’ve been so strong shinobi-San!”
He cooed at the slack sweat streaked unconscious boy. Generally Gin was a field medic, and a damn good one at that...but lately he had been choosing to stay in village and work in the hospital instead of picking up missions. Although if his Kage decided he needed to go on a mission he couldn’t really say no (though he would whine for large amounts of time, then proceed to withhold his mission report for a solid two to three weeks before turning in overtly detailed stack of it.). He always had Yuno keep track of his little Genin when he absolutely had to leave. He had been doing this ever since he discovered the hidden gems, and decided he wanted them.
after Removing the debris and repairing the organs, Gin healed up the outer skin, leaving not a trace behind that he was ever there besides the slightly pink new skin. Patting The now healed area, Gin stripped off his gloves and tossed them into the bin. Briefly he paused as he went to signal one of the nurses to take the boy back, lingering softly over the boy he sighed And pulled out the headbands of his fallen teammates from inside the storage seals in his long baggy sleeves.
smoothing the hair away from his forehead he placed a gentle kiss their as he casted a pleasant Dream Genjutsu on the boy After leaving the headbands resting on his chest.
He at least needed peaceful dreams while he recovered...Kage knew he wouldn’t be having any after he woke.

LINE BREAK

Gin was humming lightly to himself as he wrapped a broken ankle of an elderly woman he saw passing (attempting to escape) by the hospital, squeezing each of her toes and grinning slightly whenshe helped in pain at each one.
“Aww it wouldn’t hurt that bad if you completed your stay don’t you think?”
He giggled, beaming playfully at her
“Now you’re jus’ gonna have to stay with me a bit longer~”
He sang, and tried not to cackle when the look of abject horror crossed her face. He failed.l, and was currently cackling like a mad man when the messager Chunin finally cleared their throat to get his attention. Abruptly stopping, Gin cast a charming sweet smile at the Chunin.
“maa, what can I do for you, hmm?”
the Chunin cast a strange glance back and forth between him and his patient before he simply Ignored both and stated his message: “it’s time for team assignments, please re-“
The Chunin didn’t even get to finish his sentence before Gin was gone in a sharp crack of lightning, leaving the room smelling like ozone and smoke billowing from where he once was.
It’s finally time to meet my babies!!!
Was the only thought in his mind as he reappeared in the classroom with a sharp crack of lightning.​

Kiyoshi sat up, supported only by his arms, watching Yuno and Kimiko with a smile as they walked away. He stood to his feet, picking up the metal tin and retrieving his sword that was packed into the dusty ground and chased after them, exclaiming "Wait up, guys!"

In the class, a Chunin entered the room and whispered in Akatoshi's ear. He smirked and closed his eyes. The time had finally come.

"It's time, everyone! The Assigning will start soon, everyone pack your stuff up and get ready!" he announced.

Kimiko gathers her stuff and she sighs seeing the scroll so she inspects it, it looks an awful look like the one Kiyoshi had, no it's the exact same one, so she walks to Yuno "Yuno, do you recognize this handwriting?" she asks opening the scroll, she wasn't really scared of the girl and hey maybe she could help figure out who put the scroll in her desk "And any idea who would put food in scrolls?" she asks tilting her head slightly, her father never put food in scrolls, he makes a package and puts that package in a scroll for easy travel.

Yuno Matsuda

Yuno glared at the offender who spoke to her, and in any other case would have snapped at her with harsh words and insults. Possibly a punch or two.
In this case though, her tummy was full and her anger had a nice ramen shaped lid on it. So instead of snapping, she snatched the scroll and squinted at the neat flowery kanji. Mismatched eyes grew wide as she couldn’t tell wether or not she wanted to laugh or cry. Of course her stupid cousin would leave food for kids like some creepy pedo.
“Tch, you’ll find out soon enough.”
She scoffed, tossing the scroll away from her​

Gin Matsuda

Gin practically vibrated with energy as he kept his pink eyes fixed on the door. It was finally happining! After nearly endless waiting it was finally happening!! Gin once again checked that the small gift baskets were ready and waiting, for his team and filled to the brim with dango. He could hear them discussing in the other room, and nearly kicked the other wall down in his frustration.
Hurry upppp!
he whines mentally.​

Well, Mensa had gotten out a long time ago.
Decided to head back to the class about 20 minutes ago.
He'd been reading the same book as before; He heard everyone start flooding in again, he'd put it away.
Welp, let's see what happened I suppose.
Some kids looked pretty beat up, Must've been rough.
Mensa wondered who would be in his team.
He'd sat and continued to ponder this.

Kimiko raises an eyebrow, that didn't sound good, she picks up the scroll and puts it in her pouch, she would find out soon enough "As long as I don't have a sensei that thinks he can treat me like his own kid" she mumbles somewhat annoyed, however from the looks of it and from Yuno's reaction she's already out of luck though, she'd rather sneak off to go with her father on a mission then have Gin of all available jonin as sensei.

Akatoshi carefully opened the door to reveal a line of Jounin, ready to be assigned their new Genin and Chunin. In the middle sat the Mosukage, Oshiriki Namino. With a faint smile, he entered the room along with the children, and sat next to the Mosukage.

"Everybody line up, please!" yelled Oshiriki. Kiyoshi had only seen the Mosukage a handful of times -- mostly when he visited their class to provide an informational lecture or moral support -- so this was exciting. He had always admired his confident attitude towards the village, and how he was devoted to the Moss and its people. Kiyoshi obeyed his order and lined up next to the other Genin and Chunin, observing their conversations.

"I've gathered you all here today for one very specific reason, one reason which I'm sure all of you are aware of." Oshiriki stopped and developed a smile, with eyes filled with pride. "You are all no longer just Genin. You are all no longer just Chunin. You are all Genin and Chunin that will be in a team with each other. You are all Genin and Chunin that will develop friendships and rivalry, enemies and allies. You will all be able to know the true power of friendship."

The Mosukage stopped for a second, taking a deep breath, attempting to contain his tears of happiness. "It's been so long since I've done this. I'm so proud of all you kids. You're the first of the Hidden Moss Village, and I know you'll continue to do good by it, as you have done by me. Very well, I'm sure I'm boring all of you by rambling on and on, I know my father bored me to oblivion when he assigned my generation." Oshiriki smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"On Gin Matsuda's team, Team One, is the following: Kiyoshi Uzumaki. Mensa Igatai. Kirishiki Kimiko. I hope you all have a wonderful few years together!" Oshiriki looked back at his paper.
"On Akatoshi Yama's team, Team Two, is as follows: Atsuko Kinawa. Yukimuro Taka." The Mosukage adjusted the paper, visibly concerned. "Y-Yuno Matsuda. I hope... I hope you all have a nice few years together, and learn a lot!"

He continued on with several other Jounin and their teams of Genin and Chunin. "Jikai, Nura, Chikomara," many names popped up as the list went on and on. Kiyoshi focused on Gin, who looked familiar, yet he couldn't put a finger on where he had seen his new Sensei from. Nevertheless, his hands were sweaty from the nervousness. He was partnered with Mensa and Kirishiki, who had both been kind to him before, so it wasn't bad at all.

Yuki's heart stopped, paired with two people one who he did not know and the other who was a bully as far as he had seen. He looked at the team mate he had known, the brown haired girl seemed very imposing to him... why was he with them? Yuki raised his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back