• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Nature Always Wins (Naruto AU) Roleplay Page

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Kiyoshi covered his face with his hands, nearly as red as his hair. He felt so exposed without anything covering his arms, he was almost cold. It was nice that Mensa was covering for him, but there was no need to step in. It was his business and his business only. People did this on a daily basis, and Kiyoshi didn't think much of it, so why should Mensa?
please no one look back here, please no one look at me, PLEASE just stop

The day was off to a great start. At the rate this was going, he'd be partnered with Yuno and some other whackjob who would pick on him any chance they got. The very thought filled him with dread; he would be on this team for quite a while. Today was gonna be great.

Yuki got up and walked over, "look, I'm sorry but i just tried to get his attention. I don't like being up and talking to people in a room full of people but if its to apologize i will. You misunderstood what I was doing but i really was just trying to make a friend here." Yuki tossed the note onto the red heads desk and sat back down, playing with his crystals again.

His face got red and he realized he had just spoken somewhat out of place, he tried to sit and act normal but his head raced with thoughts of what everyone would think now. "Lets just get this class over with." Yuki mumbled to himself

He just wanted a friend? Great, now Kiyoshi felt bad for feeling bad. He snatched the piece of paper before anyone else could and rested his head on the desk, taking a few deep breaths and trying to ignore everyone's looks towards him and the other two. Taking on an S Rank mission would have been easier than dealing with this wreck. I hope that Sensei gets here before I-

The front door swung open and in walked someone Kiyoshi had never seen before. They wore a brown robe and had majestic green hair. In Kiyoshi's eyes, he looked like an awesome ninja. He bet that he had seen a great number of battles, and-

"Your Sensei is preparing for the assignment of Chunin and Genin, so I will be your Substitute Instructor for today. Now, can anyone tell me what you learned about yesterday?" His voice was rough, and he didn't exactly look at the students as he spoke. "By the way, I'm Akatoshi, but you will call me Sensei."

The teacher is finally here, maybe we can get our teams assigned and get out of here. Yuki looked over to the red headed boy and looked back to the teacher. I wonder what we will study today, are we going to learn any jutsu? Will I be able to practice my genjutsu? All these thoughts swirled around in Yuki's head, he was so excited to actually prove he can be of use to the village. He might even be able to get some respect from the others.

Yuki opened his notebook to the pages where he would actually write things he needed to remember and got ready to take notes on anything that seemed interesting to him.

Yuno Matsuda
Yuno was tired. Tired of these baby brats bullshit that is. Sitting in the back to avoid socializing, Yuno sighed loudly and irritatedly at the spectacle that took place in front of her. She was so sick of Uzumaki, particularly his whiny bitch attitude. Honestly, she hoped whomever his sensei was finals stuck some balls on the boy. Or that he just got killed on some mission. Whichever came first. Yuno glared at the new Sub as he came in and rolled her eyes. Joy just what she needed another newbie to break in before she finally got assigned and could ditch this place. She sourly hoped this one wasn’t as incompetent as he looked.
already in a foul mood after sleeping in the forest and rushing home to shower that morning (because she was far too stubborn to come home for dinner and passed out in the woods instead.), she was NOT in the mood to suss out shitty teachers
“Can you hurry up and get this shit over with already? I’m sick of looking fire-crotches stupid face”
She growled from the back, going to flick a wad of paper at the Uzumaki- only for the ground to rumble slightly and throw off her aim.​

"Hey!" yelled Akatoshi. "Watch that mouth of yours, young lady. I'm taking roll!"
He checked off a few boxes on a paper that rested on the Instructor's desk with his mossy arm, looking up every little bit to check if the student was present or not. He mostly just checked the boxes of the kids he thought were there, as it seemed like a pretty full class and he knew most everyone's faces. If they had done shuriken training lately, then what were they going to do today? The previous Instructor had chosen Akatoshi at the very last minute without giving him any idea as to what to teach them. He'd probably just come up with something and improvise it as they went along.

Gin Matsuda
Gin was both incensed and soft at the same time.
oh the trials and tribulations of making friends!!
he cooed mentally, cooling his lightning matured chakra to playfully send positive and calming intent towards his soon to be little bun buns.
and then snatched his chakra back not two seconds later as he felt a stronger chakra walk into the room. Quickly cooling his chakra deep within him to hide it from the other Jounin entering the premises so as not to give his location away.
I’ll just quietly slink away...
He thought, already beginning to move through the earth and-
“Fire-crotches stupid face”
Who the hell does she think she’s talking to?!
Of course his snippy Cousin would go after his darling little Genin! Did her cruelty know no bounds? He thought she got enough sick kicks off torturing puppies, but this was a whole new low!
glaring balefully at his cousin he watch in slow motion as she readied to fling a wad of what was most likely her homework at her poor precious classmate.
Not today satan!
Forcing his hands into the appropriate seals, Gin made the ground rumble just enough to throw off her aim and have the wad bounce of the edge of a desk before tumbling away harmlessly.​

Yuno Matsuda
Yuno raised a dark brow as mismatched eyes stared down her noise at her instructor.
“What, have a problem with people being Telling it like it is? Oooh you made the ground shake I’m sooo scared psh” she snorted. Flopping back in her chair with a scowl.
“ I can already tell your going to be just as useless as the last teacher. Hosukage probat only sent you because he had to do something with the cripples to make you all feel useful. “
She sighed, tapping her pencil and grinning meanly
“Bet you had plenty of time to spare, since practically half a man and useless.”​

Akatoshi chuckled, then smiled. "I may be useless, young lady, but I can assure you that I am one hundred percent man. That tone of voice won't get you anywhere. Besides, how can I take you seriously when you're Gin Matsuda's cousin?" A smug grin spread across his face. This class was going to be entertaining.

Kiyoshi watched the two go back and forth, focusing on whichever one was speaking at the moment. Second hand embarrassment set in very quickly, although it was kind of exciting to see Yuno get yelled at. She deserved it after all, she was mean to him and a bunch of other kids. Kiyoshi quickly developed an interest in the substitute, hoping that he would do something interesting with the class before taking them to the assigning of Genin and Chunin.

Yuno Matsuda
Yuno gasped in outrage as her cheeks burned and the red seeped of the discolored white over her eyes.
How dare he compare her to her soft cousin?! Worst, how dare he put her in family there at all?!
Glaring harshlyshe snarled turned pointedly from her teacher. Cheeks still burning she vowed silently to show him just how different her and freak of a cousin really were.

Kimiko hides a yawn as she turns to the substitute teacher, since she had been in a hurry she decided to wear her cloak to make sure her hair doesn't get in her way that easily now that it's not in a ponytail, which she didn't have time for. She rolls her eyes at Yuno and their teacher "Sensei, can we please get started?" she asks, as amusing as this was she didn't want to fall asleep again, then again, not many liked Yuno, seems teachers were no difference. It takes her a moment to see that that guy from yesterday in the forest sitting in front of her, luckily her dummies weren't that damaged and she had practiced until late, a bad habit she got from living alone a lot.

Akatoshi glanced at the girl who spoke to him, giving it a few seconds of thought. Maybe they could...
Of course.

"Alright you young Shinobi, gather around! We're going to be going out back and battling each other so I can get to know your skills in battle and as logical thinkers." Akatoshi shut his eyes, forming a smile. He wanted to get a glimpse of how tough these ninja really were, and how bright the Moss's future was.

Kiyoshi let out a sigh. Of course. Battling each other? Maybe this guy wasn't so cool after all. Maybe he was just looking for cheap entertainment. Although, this was a good opportunity to show off his skills to Yuno and the others and finally show them all that he wasn't weak and a baby.

Yuno Matsuda
Growling a couple explicatives, she snatched up her gear and strapped on her gloves. Being sure to lace them with a mild numbing toxin. If there was one thing her stupid cousins was good at it was his useful knowledge in poisons and venoms. Yuno liked to call them sugar and spices for nothing nice. A slow grin formed on her dark lips as she fitted her gloves on. So he wanted to see a battle huh? Oh she would give him a damn slaughter.​

Gin Matsuda

Gin poured inwardly at the slight against his name, but soon brushed it off in favor of sliding sealed lunch scrolls onto his little beans desk and slipping quietly out of the classroom. He still had work after all...besides, he need to go check and make sure his baby Genin were still rightfully reserved. So to the Hosukages office!!​

"Now, I'm sure you know the rules; it's basically the Chunin Exams. Don't kill each other, don't go outside the fence, if I say the match is over, it's over. Got it?" Akatoshi paused, looking around with his arms crossed. "Anyone wanna go first? Any volunteers?"

Kiyoshi held the scroll that he had found on his desk from a few minutes ago and stared at it intently. What could be inside? A special shuriken Jutsu? A bird summoning? A totally awesome blade that would destroy anyone in its path? This gave him a burst of confidence. With this, he could surely win.

"I volunteer!" he shouted cheerfully, his soft voice raising louder than it usually did. He raised his hand as high as he could into the air.

Akatoshi chuckled at the sight of him. "You're eager to get this over with. Very well, step forward. Anyone else?"

Kiyoshi Uzumaki stepped forwards and stood next to Toshi-Sensei, analyzing the crowd of Genin and Chunin. He hoped it wasn't a difficult opponent that he would face against.

Yuno Matsuda

a vicious grin tore across her face as she sauntered into the ring.
someone’s feeling fuckin cocky huh? I’m gonna smear that ugly mug all over the ground
She hissed mentally. Shifting into the rabbit stance as she bounced lightly on her toes.​

Mensa was a bit out of it today, he'd tired his mind from reading that book.
He let out a loose sigh, just wanting to rest.
He'd decided he'd find the nearest puddle right away, and hide.
He pushed past people quietly, trying not to cause any commotion.
Sensei continued to speak, for now he just drowned his voice out.
"Yes."
Mensa had found a puddle, finally some rest.
"Water Hiding Jutsu."
He mumbled under his breath.
Mensa slowly began to sink down into the puddle, being engulfed by its sweet relief.
And before he knew it, Mensa was basically invisible.
This was the only jutsu that felt like 2nd nature to him.

Kimiko stands up "Yuno" she says calmly "I don't think it'd be fair, considering you had more training and look downright ready to kill him" she says "I mean, we wouldn't want him to work too hard right?", if she could she would make sure Yuno didn't fight Kiyoshi, not that the poor boy has a chance if Yuno's in a bad mood, which she seemed to be permantly.

Gin Matsuda

humming lightly, Gin rapped his knuckles in a light beat against the Hosukages door. Bouncing on his toes as he waited for all of six seconds before he began sliding his ‘requests’ under the door. First slowly, then two and three at a time with increasing speed the longer he had to wait outside the door​

Yuno Matsuda

clanging her blades knuckles of her gloves together, Yuno snarled. Mismatched eyes practically glowing as she grinned at her opponent.
“Aww little baby needs to take it easy is that it? Bet he’s never done any real hard work a day in his life! Hurry up so I can kick your ass! “
She yelled, beyond irritated and ready to show this low life teacher just how her and Gin were nothing alike!

Kiyoshi quickly slipped the mysterious scroll into his kimono and withdrew his sword from the sheathe on his back, readying his stance. He wanted to fight her without the power of the scroll first, just to see if he could do it. He was confident, but he's never really witnessed Yuno's fighting style before, so he'd have to be cautious these first few seconds; stick back and see what she does.

"Are we starting?" asked Akatoshi. "You volunteering, Little Lady?"

Oshiriki finished the last bit of paperwork assigned by Gin, and finally laid back in his chair, feeling accomplished. His hand ached, but it was okay because he knew there was no more work to be done. Well, none of Gin's work.

knock, knock, knock.

"Not now Mikuza, I'm having a moment of relaxation!"

knockknockknock

"Mikuza, not now!" Sometimes he really got on the Mosukage's nerves. Although he was an exceptional SAGE Spec Ops member (as he should, he belongs to the Moss), he was often persistent.

knockknockkno-

"Mikuza, I swear to g-"

A stack of papers had formed at the base of the double wooden doors that lead into the Mosukage's office. He knew. Oshiriki shot up from his seat in a frenzy, his green pupils dissolving into white and gritting his teeth, storming to the door.

"GIIIIIIN, WHEN I CATCH YOU, YOU'RE DEAD MEAT."

Kimiko sighs crossing her arms, she really didn't feel like watching, so she puts her hood down and starts braiding her hair, she was tired, but that was her own fault, she did wonder what the teams would be though, or if they would do fun missions, unlikecher father's missions, but they just started out when it comes to that. She takes of her cloak for a second to finish and she puts it on again when she does, her cloak, along with her scarf are two of her most valuable things, her swords as well, but she doesn't have them at the moment.

Watching Kiyoshi she wondered what he could do, surely he didn't expect to fight Yuno like that, she hadn't seen Yuno fight yet, so she could learn what works and what doesn't by watching.

Gin Matsuda

Gin decided that proofing away in a shunshin was a decidedly smart idea as he fled the office of his beloved Mosukage, he would forgive him eventually anyway...maybe.
satisfied that his good deeds were done, he finally made his way to the hospital, only about an hour and a half late for his shift and- was that dango? Surely it wouldn’t hurt to stop by and grab a bite before he went in for his shift? Then of course he would need to get a treat for his little angels as well, and of course he would have to leave early to deliver, and he might as well walk them home while he was at it right?​

The doors cracked open, Oshiriki storming out after Gin. Upon witnessing no trace of him, he turned to Mikuza, who wore a brown cloak and white and green mask that vaguely resembled a dog.

"Where did he go, Mikuza?" Demanded the Mosukage. Mikuza adjusted his posture, the large spike of blonde hair falling over the mask.

"I-I don't know sir. He disappeared."

Oshiriki froze in place. A dazed look crossed his face. With a confused smile, he turned around and headed back into his room, stepping wobbly along the way. Mikuza pulled the doors shut and resumed his guarding position outside of the Mosukage's office.

Yuno Matsuda

Snorting she neared her teeth
“Of course I’m volunteering cripple! Otherwise I wouldn’t be up here, are you blind as well as armless? “
She snarled, mismatched eyes dark as she stepped up, quickly and without hesitation she darted in with an quick jab feint towards the joints in his shoulder. Legs coiled to spring and swing as she bounced lethally in and out of her opponents bubble​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back