• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Native American Rp Idea

AshleyBergie

Country Girl
Alright in my English class we are learning about Native Americans and how they were kicked from their land.

It got me thinking about a native Rp I did awhile ago and I was thinking about doing it again. But I wanted to start it off small like either with two people or a small group to see how it went.

I do only play MxF and I keep the sex to fade to black. I to swear when I RP but not a lot

I do write like I'm the person for Example: It was a beautiful day out. I couldn't help but go out ad just relax in the sun

Ideas for a 1x1:

• Male Tribe leader (Me) x American Female

• Tribe Leaders Daughter (Me) x Male Warrior

• Warrior x Healer (Either I can do)

Ideas for Small Group:

• Small Tribe on the run

• Four Tribe Leader (2 Female Leaders. 2 Male Leaders) coming together as one tribe

• As of now that's all I have for a small group if anyone picks to be in a small group we can come up with an idea together

If interested PM me and we can pick what to do and where we would like to rp (I like to RP more in PMs but I can do a thread too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back