• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building ~|Nations RP|~| The Great War |~|OOC/BIO ROOM|~

Honestly, the last rp we were in together, if you rp like that again, I'll probably end up getting rekt by 2 liners and timeskips

You did? I didn't get it. Also we are allies... and I will point out as your ally that if you industralize... that could backfire.
Industrialization=educated population=revolution

You did? I didn't get it. Also we are allies... and I will point out as your ally that if you industralize... that could backfire.
Industrialization=educated population=revolution
Why I plan on using UK alliance to promote Constitutional monarchy. The communistic revolution only happened after devastating losses during ww1 against Germany and japan, and with the Russo-German alliance, I can stop at least one of these things. Didn't know you were UK

I might not be an expert, but I'm pretty sure Japan just conquered German colonies in WWI. The last conflict with Russia should have been almost a decade before.

I might not be an expert, but I'm pretty sure Japan just conquered German colonies in WWI. The last conflict with Russia should have been almost a decade before.
"I can at least stop one of these things"
Yea though, losing the war against Japan really put a dent in the faith of the tsar.

The Russo Japanese war was that first attempt at constitutional monarchy I mentioned earlier... the Duma that was created had no real power.

The Russo Japanese war was that first attempt at constitutional monarchy I mentioned earlier... the Duma that was created had no real power.
I know, it was because the surf owners and nobles held persuasive power over the tsars, as they had control of politics for quite some time.

Egypt is still a province of the Ottoman Empire... then it becomes a country a few months later... but as a protectorate of the British...

Much of my knowledge of random countries come from wikipedia and video games, both just happen to be surprisingly accurate.

I'd just like to say:
The amount of metagaming in this RP hurts my brain.
CabalAnomicPotato CabalAnomicPotato Russianwolf Russianwolf
come on guys
a new rifle, which would be named the Fedorov avtomat m1916, had recently been designed, and was on the que to be mass produced. Improved mortars and artillery were also being mass produced. Machine guns and planes were also under construction, but at a slower rate. In terms of armored vehicles, a sort of tank was under design, but wouldn't be ready for years.
the French began to restaff their military. Previously consisting of old battle commanders most of them had used outdated tactics and were nowhere near trained to handle the battles of modern war. New methods of war are made an prefected upon, mostly concerning trench warfare.
really?
I dont want to come off as rude but... please tone it down a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back