• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building ~|Nations RP|~| The Great War |~|OOC/BIO ROOM|~

Kinda wanted to be Japan, but a divided-empire-that-only-needs-one-war-to-break-apart-permanently-and-is mostly-surrounded-by-better-unified-empires sounds fine. Guess I'll choose Austria-Hungary.

Kinda wanted to be Japan, but a divided-empire-that-only-needs-one-war-to-break-apart-permanently-and-is mostly-surrounded-by-better-unified-empires sounds fine. Guess I'll choose Austria-Hungary.
Lol, don't let me pressure you man, if you want be Japan!

You drive a hard bargain. Guess I'll stick with being Flag_of_Japan.svg.png, if only to annoy Russianwolf Russianwolf by making him play more npc's.

Added you to the RP room's Aa

Last edited by a moderator:
Annoy? Definitely. But other than Sakhalin there's not much in east Russia. Just a poorly equipped army to fight.

Or I could find a reason to demand something outrageous from them or attack them. Imperial Japan is good at that.

Annoy? Definitely. But other than Sakhalin there's not much in east Russia. Just a poorly equipped army to fight.

Or I could find a reason to demand something outrageous from them or attack them. Imperial Japan is good at that.

(( *Insert aggressive screeching* Japan it is. ))

Because the only way the tsar can survive.
  1. Industrialation (in progress)
  2. Constitutional Monarchy (not in progress)
  3. Recapture of Poland (not in progress)

Because the only way the tsar can survive.
  1. Industrialation (in progress)
  2. Constitutional Monarchy (not in progress)
  3. Recapture of Poland (not in progress)
  1. maybe
  2. less likely maybe, didnt go so well last time you tried it.
  3. Try it. I dare you. Unless once again I end up going CP ital in which case go ahead.

1. maybe
  2. less likely maybe, didnt go so well last time you tried it.
  3. Try it. I dare you. Unless once again I end up going CP ital in which case go ahead.
Fite me, I plan on doing all of these things. If the German alliance goes well, we would probably end up splitting up Poland. The constitutional monarchy post should be soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back