• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nation building/community strategy

Alright, Freakken schedule and my girl wanting me to help her out with Pokémon Go. Tomorrow when I get the chance, posting in dragons world responses and Stellar Freakken Legions.

It’s one half story game and one half strategyo

Here

Notice: Thinking of doing a Stellar Legions themed rpg.

Like Dark Hersy is to WH40k or what not where you focus on solo characters working together. Only reason not done is no time for character process stuff.

Keep in mind despite my work shadowing other stuff. It has unique stuff to it as well.

Notice: Thinking of doing a Stellar Legions themed rpg.

Like Dark Hersy is to WH40k or what not where you focus on solo characters working together. Only reason not done is no time for character process stuff.

Keep in mind despite my work shadowing other stuff. It has unique stuff to it as well.
Yeah I kinda like the idea of a dark heresy type, but please leave it as it is there's barely any active faction/nation building rps.

Oh no worries. Not jumping there yet. Too much to do on SL. Next week will be focus on it. Just getting faction build down. Did declare which side of the 6 enemies you fought off.

hello, i'm fairly new to RPnation, and i have some interest in nation rp and i wonder if i'm looking in the right place, i'm interested in joining if this is the case

Oh yes. As a Dragon lord or High Command Of a sci fi Faction. Or both.
hello, i'm fairly new to RPnation, and i have some interest in nation rp and i wonder if i'm looking in the right place, i'm interested in joining if this is the case

Yep! As a dragon seeking a new land I take part in a story creating part space opera affair.

i'
Oh yes. As a Dragon lord or High Command Of a sci fi Faction. Or both.

Yep! As a dragon seeking a new land I take part in a story creating part space opera affair.
i was thinking about the sci fi setting, im more interested in knowing how you guys handle this sort of stuff and if i have to join one or if i'm able to create my own faction.

(i really just came out of the blue from nowhere, so i believe i should introduce myself so you get an idea)
i'm a Warhammer 40k fan (imperial guard is my favorite) and i'm also an amateur animator, i came here
because i am bored, and this place seems like the perfect grounds for fun, i don't know if i'm in the right place
but i'm just trying to have fun role playing a faction (i have not started) but here i am

(cant help but notice, it appears we're in different timezone, so i think things are going to be a little slow, i live in Australia just so you know)

i think i've got an idea of whats going on, while i do wish to rp here, i think i have a great idea and will start my own thread, while of course i will be here for whatever is going on in this post

nevermind, they removed the post

that makes me feel sad

What Post was removed? Yes I am EST USA time. And busy as hell at times. Your a WH40k and Guard fan? Good news! After universe plot choices your faction can be the IG if you wish with faction service picks.

wowie, im surely interested

id love to role play as the imperial guard, my only question is where does all the role play take place, how can i setup for it?

wowie, im surely interested

id love to role play as the imperial guard, my only question is where does all the role play take place, how can i setup for it?

Click link, text the others. Super busy again due to real life stuff so must update by Wednesday, I apologize to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back