Nathan Gale

Kimona

Watermelon king
Identification

Given Name: Nathan

Surname: gale

Middle Name (Optional): (Character’s middle name)

What is your official DWMA Nickname? (This is a codename. It is important!): Nightingale

Yearbook Photo: http://orig02.deviantart.net/1fa2/f/2013/186/5/2/kajimra_oc_soul_eater_by_kishinsoul-d6c33y8.png

Height: 5'9

Hair Color: black

Eye Color: one's red, one's grey

Standing

Are you an EAT or a NOT student?: eat

Are you a weapon or a meister?: meister

If a weapon, what type of weapon are you?

If in the EAT class and a meister, what is your rank: 1

How long have you been in attendance at the DWMA?:half a year

How do you fight?: fiercely and a little insanely 

Personal Profile

What would others say are your strengths? (Include at least 3): My speed and quick thinking, and my unpredictability

What would others say are your flaws? (Include at least 3):: my insanity, my forgetfulness of others, and my strange obsession with death.

Describe your personality in 2 paragraphs or more: Nathan is easily excited, we'll mainly when there's dead things near, or something of the like. He loves spending time with the few friends he probably doesn't have, but even more so reading, or hanging out with dead things. including the ones he collects and preserves. Nathan loves being a mister as well, just because of the power he holds with his weapon in hand. Nathan also like it when people talk to him as well, well... usually. 

He is usually on time to class, unless he's pick a fight, or picking dead things up to preserve. Nathan is also happily amused with making thins like earrings or skull clips that he 'tosses' everywhere. sometimes students will find themselves at some point in the day with one or 2 skull clips on them. Also he likes to draw, mainly skulls, but drawing all the same. Well, sometimes he even draws other students dead, like he gets they're 'image' and draws them dead, some times dead multiple different ways.

What do you like?: Death, skills, bones, remains, anything dead, fighting, pulverizing, jokes, mysteries and books

What don't you like?: pink, people who are just so nice, 

Give a 3 to 5 paragraph biography: Now, he wasn't always a messed up child. It only started when many years ago, when he was 8. He saw something dead for the very first time. For some reason in that not-so-tramatic-moment, It just, well, stirred something in him. One could say, an instinct, or an urge calling out to him from the depths of his soul, with the sense to embrace it, and, well, he did. And he changed. From that point on he became obsessed with death, and all things involving it, which eventually lead him to DWMA. But, we'll get back to that in just a moment, Because its Showtime! 

(dead things= dead things he's picked up on his way to school, usually things that have been hit by cars since they're by/on the road near the sidewalk. once he dragged a deer to school, a dead one, but a deer all the same.)

Nathan, as a child after 8 years of a cute childhood, would collect dead things, creep out is parents, and say strange things that seemed more like a demon then they're own son. He learn more and more about death, and all of its relations. His parents, on a whim, hoped it was just a phase. But, of course, it wasn't a phase, it progressed further and grew stronger, that urge became stronger, and to destroy, as he grew older. His parents tried psychiatrist, but none withes, he even scared a few. He grew to love death so much more, with the more he saw, and the more he learned. In grade school, he scared all the students away, and would bring in dead things. He tramatized girls, and if older kids tried to bully them, well he'd attack them, beating them up with one of the neared objects, and his weight as he jumped on them(he got suspended 6 times, some how his parents stopped him from being expelled.). In Junior high, it was basically the same, but now students aided him entirely, and he would just bring in dead things from time to time, and get A's in Biology and history, enjoying the labs and dissections (also the historical deaths). 

Soon enough though his learning lead him to DWMA, and Lord Death. Now this is what truly captivated his attention, Lord Death.  DEATH. An academy where you can collect souls, destroy things, and work under Lord DEATH. He was in aw. Immediately he looked up what he could on the place and got his parents to sign him up. He was ecstatic. Now here we are today, with the psychotic maniac walking into the of DWMA.

How do you feel about the DWMA?: "Its okay."

Why have you joined the DWMA?: "To being stronger."

What motivates you?: Death, and wondering, 'what would happen if I die?' (motivates me to fight harder and more recklessly)

What are your goals while attending the DWMA?: To become stranger, maybe even die.

Other

Personal Items: mystery books, his hat, his 'infinite' supply of 'keep out' tape, and other police tapes.

Other Important Facts: did i mention he was insane?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back