• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Nate's Art and Commissions

nathanKmcwilliams

Resident Metalhead
I do a lot of stuff. I try to get at least one thing drawn every day. If it's not digital it's a traditional sketch. These three here are just from last month, and that's just the tip of the iceberg XD
I'm also open to do commissions, just pm me for info. I'm pretty fast so there will be a quick turnaround, and I'll draw any type of character.

Little bit of housekeeping on my commissions:
•No romantic or nsfw scenes
•No revisions once I'm past the sketch stage.

TiTANIA.jpg

IMG_20220830_105009_846.jpg

961648fb-e247-483c-9e04-d529acb62d35_cemeteryblossoms_001.png

Last edited:
From the last couple days. The two b/w ones are panels from my comic Dragon Sparking. I'm redrawing some of the 4 year old pages to eventually re-release
Morgana.jpg
20220901_152707.jpg
DS 01 PG 4 WIP.jpg

Ooh, I really enjoy the choice of colours and lighting for this last one and the volleyball one. Very fun choices of dynamic poses, too. Wonderful work!

IMG_20220830_105009_846.jpg
This is one I did a couple weeks ago before I joined the forum. It's a fan-art of Tokoyami from MHA done as a send up to the classic Frank Miller The Dark Knight Returns comic cover.

😬 Oops. I just realized I put this one in the first post I did

Last edited:
A cover for my first comic series Dragon Sparking. I finished the first version of it this year, now I'm going back through and tightening up some of the earlier pages before I move forward with whatever is next.
NewDS_Cover.jpg

I think this is your best piece yet! So much attention to detail here. Very well done, my good man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back