• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy NAS OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ah sorry, I had to finish some chores! But yeah, Olivia looks cool! (Though uh... Hokusai wouldn't really be into romancing minors? If you're gunning for that. But if y'all just want them to aggressively slam adoption papers in front of someone, then that's still on the table!)

Mhm, alright. [Cracks my knuckles.] Oh, I'm going to put my characters through so much trauma, you won't even believe it.

I just realized... You never reacted to my CS on the CS page... Does that mean I'm not allowed to post or does the conversation in the DM count as acceptance...? X_X

Also, forgive me if this is sort of weird, but I tend to read through people's accounts to see who I'm working with. But I couldn't hear but read that there's a merger between the RPs you're running? Sorry if this is an invasive question, or if there's nothing involving this RP at all.

And mhm, I have the same question as Ocean. Where are we meeting?

Also, forgive me if this is sort of weird, but I tend to read through people's accounts to see who I'm working with. But I couldn't hear but read that there's a merger between the RPs you're running? Sorry if this is an invasive question, or if there's nothing involving this RP at all.

And mhm, I have the same question as Ocean. Where are we meeting?
Also-
Your a smart peep and I do the same thing lol but yes, it does involve this rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back