• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Naruto - The New Members

Kaito deadpanned. That description could have been ascribed to every Uchiha in the clan... ever. He could tell Haruka was trying to avoid his question. He couldn't tell quite why though? Maybe it was because they were in a sort of relationship, and she didn't want to offend him? What Kaito did know was that she didn't want to tell him, so he dropped the topic.

Uroki pondered Haruka's question for a bit, before shrugging a little.

"Hm, you know what? I really don't know. Actually after the Chinioke Clan Massacre my memory's been kind of foggy concerning my clan." She thought some more, her brows furrowed in concentration. "Oh but I do remember every Chinioke I've seen having pale versions of their original haircolor. Like how my hair is blonde, but like very pale and almost looks grey in appearance."

"Plus when we use our genjutsu our hair turns spikes out and upwards." She finished. "How about your clan Haruka-chan?"

Even Kaito was interested about Haruka's clan.

AiAi AiAi

Haruka smiled over at Kaito, hoping that will be enough to get him off her back. Relieved that he dropped the subject, Haruka listened to what Uroki had to say.

She was tapping her chin, nodding her head as Uroki explained her clans traits. Haruka blinked several times as she realized that all eyes were on her about her own clan traits. Even Kaito was which was amusing to Haruka.

"Hmm my clan?" Haruka voiced out as she grinned down at Uroki. She thought for a moment before answering the young girl's question. "Well let's see...I guess the main aspect would have been our mismatching eyes. Hmm I do remember one thing...I think those who awakened the kekkei genkai had different pair of eye colors." Haruka paused for a moment trying to see how to explain this and continued on.

"So basically everyone else in my clan had blue and red eyes. I was the only one with blue and gold eyes. I guess that was the way to tell in the clan, but boy I was like a black sheep in my clan because of my goden eye haha." Trying to think other traits she added, "I think my hair was also an odd one out. Everyone in my clan had blonde hair except for me. As you can tell my hair is not blonde haha."

Scratching her cheek sheepishly, Haruka grinned at the two while saying, "I wonder if it helped you guys or not ehe."

mkuchiha mkuchiha

Last edited:
Kaito nodded. "I never really did hear about your clan in Konoha, but it's really nice to hear their was a clan like yours out there."

Uroki gasped in child-like amazement. "Your clan sounds so cool Haruka-nii chan."

---------

Merimu Yuki glared at the Crystal orb, especially at the three shinobi traveling towards her. Especially at the raven haired, onyx eyed male in front. Oh, how she despised Uchiha and their holier than thou attitude. What she hated even more about the wiped out clan, was ten times out ten they proved that they were just that. Holier than thou. Their sharingan was one of the most powerful doujutsu. Their optical prowess only rivaled by the Hyuga clan, and the (Insert Haruka's clan name).

If it wasn't for the fact that she wasn't so sure that she could take on the Uchiha, Merumi would've met the three Shinobi half way. But, Uchiha were terrifying in the way that they always had a back up. So, their Merumi stood looking at the orb grasped tightly in her hands and silently cursing herself for being so afraid. Hundreds of small children from the age of 12 to 17, stood around her. Waiting for the expected Shinobi to fall in their trap.

AiAi AiAi

Haruka blinked several times at Kaito then at Uroki. Confusion evident on her face. Wait what? What was so good about her clan...? She couldn't understand it.

So she asked Kaito, "wait, what do you mean by that, that it's nice to know there was a clan like mine?" Haruka was confused, she never really had a good time in her clan life so she couldn't understand it.

What Haruka didn't expect was the trap lying ahead. Though she sensed something before anyone else. Call it her intuition but she stopped suddenly as her eyes flickered to purple as she glared ahead.

mkuchiha mkuchiha

Kaito looked at Haruka with a small smile on his face. "I mean... if a clan gave birth to a person like you, no matter how bad, their must be an ounce of good in them to be able to do that." It was a rare compliment.

Uroki nodded in agreement, but felt a pang of jealousy towards Haruka. How dare his Kaito-Senpai give a compliment towards Haruka and not her.

"You too, Uroki." Kaito said in after thought, almost like he could sense the young girls thoughts. Uroki's face immediately lit up in happiness, as her entire face turned red.

"A-arigato." Her heart skipped in happiness.

Kaito's small smile quickly turned back to its usually stoicness, when he felt it. The mass of chakra. Almost as if a group of Shinobi were gathered around.. waiting...

Kaito's eyes widened in shock. A cloud of Kunai rained down on the trio, but some quick thinking, made Kaito grab the girls and Shuishin them away from the attack. When he got to his feet, Kaito narrowed his eyes at the army of young Shinobi, and in the middle of them. A pretty woman of about twenty-four years of age, wearing a navy blue kimono, and a katana. Her hair was the same color as her kimono, and her eyes were an ice blue.

"Uchiha, Kaito. S classed missing-nin from Konoha. Elemental affinities, Lightning, Fire and Wind. Dark black hair, onyx eyes, noble features, and a commanding height of 6 feet three inches. When you see this nin.." Merumi Yuki, paused for dramatic effect. "Run if you wish to survive."

The pretty women turned her sharp eyes to Haruka, and looked her up and down. "Even though you look completely opposite, your bingo book says the same."

Her ice blue gaze shifted towards the young Chinoike. "And you. I took you into my home.. fed you and took care of you, and you pay me back by betraying me."

Uroki whimpered and hid behind Haruka and Kaito, unable to meet the Crystal Kages cold glare.
AiAi AiAi

Last edited:
Haruka felt a light blush tinge her cheeks at Kaito's compliment. She grinned cheekily back at him and merely blew a kiss his way.

Though the mood changed drastically as Haruka also sensed the group of chakra. Before she could react, Kaito has already reacted.

She landed next to him as she glared, facing the person in charge and from the looks of it they were quite lucky as it was also their target. Haruka grinned as she lightly nudged Kaito and said, "Guess we got lucky. Now we don't have to waste time looking for her." Her eyes flickered in excitement.

Hearing the Crystal Kage describe Kaito and then the simple one for her, Haruka pouted as she was about to complain when one of the underlings spoke up, "That's Yukimura Haruka? S class missing nin from Konoha. Elemental affinities of lightning, water, and Earth. Long orange hair, pale, mismatching eyes and...the look of a princess...the height of 5 feet...."

"Hey I'm 5 feet and 3 inch thank you very much!" Haruka intervened with a pout. She was a bit sensitive about her height it would seem so.

Blocking Uroki from the Crystal Kage's view, Haruka grinned at her as she said, "Is there something you need from us? It seems like quite the urgent matter." Haruka said slowly as she looked around at the group of young shinobis surrounding them. She could possibly paralyze them for a few moments, at least enough time to get the Crystal Kage alone.

mkuchiha mkuchiha

Kaito glanced at the brave soul who had decided to speak up. It seemed they had done their research. Except that the bingo book had been last updated when Kaito was 15, he was now 17. Two years was a lot of time to get stronger. Shifting his gaze back to the Yuki clan member he noticed a glint of annoyance in her eyes. She obviously hated getting interrupted, or someone talking without being called on. With a flash of hand signs, a long spear of ice materialized and quickly impaled the kid. Brutally murdering him.
Kaito's eyes widened slightly in shock at the display of cruelty before going back to their normal size. She didn't hesitate at all. Which meant she had killed. A lot. The kids behind her expressions didn't change. Which also meant they witnessed that more than once. A girl that looked similar to the boy that had been slain silently wept for her brother, but remained still.
"You two may be powerful, but I'm not sure you can take on eighty A ranked shinobi, S ranked or not." Merumi smirked, continuing with her little dialogue. "I don't want to kill you. You're powerful and your clan is dead. Imagine reproducing with a Yuki clan member such as myself. Imagine how powerful our children could be. We could rule the world. Leave them and join me."
Kaito narrowed his eyes at the woman. No matter how pretty she was, she just killed a member of a family in front of him. And in Kaito's eyes that could never be justified.
Maybe if she wasnt such an evil women he could consider her offer. After all he would need to rebuild his clan, and a powerful woman like her would be qualified for the job. Then his gaze shifted over to the stunning orange haired girl beside him and he broke the thought off.
AiAi AiAi

Haruka was nodding her head, approving of the boy's description of her, except for the height. The height was very much so wrong, she was 5 feet and three inches! Though her thoughts were soon disrupted by the Crystal Kage's rather cruel actions soon after the boy spoke. Haruka's gaze never changed, though her two hands clenched into tight fists as she saw the boy die in front of his own sister. And on top of that, no one else even batted an eye. Just how far have these kids been brain washed by this woman!? Haruka's eyes narrowed as she glared at the Crystal Kage.

What she said next only further aggravated Haruka as the woman simply ignored her and Uroki's presence and merely offered Kaito to be with her. Children!? Haruka's eyes flashed purple in annoyance, though it quickly flickered back to her mismatching orbs. Wait, why was she getting so angry for? She shook her head, not really understanding herself.

Haruka stretched her shoulders as she cracked her fingers lightly. She loosened her muscles up slightly before she glanced up at Kaito. With a gentle nudge and her usual playful blue and gold eyes, Haruka asked Kaito, "Hey Kaito, do you think we can subdue eighty A ranked shinobis?" She grinned rather coyly as she said, "Because I think, I can hold them off...if you know what I mean." She winked towards him, basically recalling their last little attacks plan of which she held off the underlings so Kaito can go and begin the fight with the main boss and then Haruka will rejoin later. "Oh but this time, it's not just us two huh...right Uroki-chan?" Haruka smiled over at Uroki.

mkuchiha mkuchiha

Kaito smirked at Haruka's sly suggestion. "Don't go overboard, subdue half, and fourty A ranked Shinobi doesn't look that bad." He nodded at Uroki. "Help her out."

Merumi glared at the Uchiha, ignoring the other two. She could deal with them later. "So, I take it you won't be accepting my offer?"

Kaito nodded nonchalantly drawing his two katanas. "Demons don't make good parents."

The Yuki clan member sent Kaito the nastiest look she could muster, before crouching in a taijutsu pose.

"Very well. Though I would like to kill you right here and now. You are very valuable to me. If you won't join willingly, then I guess I will have to take you by force." The navy haired 'Kage' exploded forward aiming to sweep Kaito's feet from under him. Kaito swiftly flipped away. This evasive maneuver didn't deter Merumi in the slightest as she continued her onslaught.

Taijutsu certainly wasn't her strong spot. Kaito noted as he flung her back with a drop kick. She was certainly fast, but her taijutsu wasn't as refined. Almost as if she was fighting on instinct alone.

Merumi got to her knees, breathing heavily, her ice blue eyes peircing through Kaito's onyx ones.

"Ice release - Death from Above!!" Shards of thin ice, rained down on Kaito leaving him with nicks all over his body. Before Kaito could regain ground, the Crystal Kaye flashed through another jutsu.

"Ice Release - Frozen Grip." From the litters of ice shards that had missed its target, a new jutsu formed. An icey blue gauntlet clasped itself on Kaito's shoulders as he struggled on its hold.

"Don't struggle." Merumi said smirking. "The more you move the more the frostbite will spread."

AiAi AiAi

Haruka merely grinned cheekily back at Kaito as she said, "You too, I'll join you as soon as I'm done dealing with the kiddos, don't worry. I won't kill them." Haruka glanced at the children, yes, they didn't deserve to die. They were just being used and that was what made Haruka even more mad at the Crystal Kage. Before she left Kaito to deal with the Kage, she whispered over her shoulder as her eyes flashed purple for a split second, "Let me at her too...and be careful Kaito." she turned around and jumped down to the clearing below with Uroki following after her.

As Haruka landed on the ground, she rolled her shoulder as she saw the children following suit. Now she and Uroki were surrounded by eighty shinobis. Haruka smirked over at Uroki as she said, "Here's the thing Uroki-chan, I'm going to knock out half, and the rest we'll have to deal with taijutsu, now don't go blowing them up." Haruka lifted a finger at Uroki as she said this. Uroki merely snorted at the older female as she said, "I know." though Uroki was not really sure if Haruka really could knock out half but even Kaito said she could do that..but could she really? Then Uroki remembered how Haruka was when she briefly fought the orange haired kunoichi.

Haruka began to go through some series of handseals before she stopped. Her eyes were still mismatched blue and gold as she looked around and with a smile she asked quite innocently, "Hm? Not coming?" And no further was needed to say as they began to charge in on them. Uroki split off to the side as she began her own battle as about half went towards Haruka. Haruka smirked as her eyes flashed purple and she placed her two palms onto the forest floor as she released her jutsu with a single murmur, "Earth style: Earthquake" with an addition to her kekkei genkai, the ground shattered underneath everyone and swallowed them up to their necks. Haruka stood up with a satisfied grin, "All done, now the other half..."

mkuchiha mkuchiha

Kaito smirked, suddenly disappearing in a cloud of smoke. Merumi stared wide-eyed at the spot the Uchiha had just been. 'A clone?!' She was knocked out of her musings when Kaito suddenly appeared in front of her and right hooked her several meters away. The Crystal Kage's body twisting in mid air from the force of the punch.

When Merumi got her feet, her kimono was tattered and she was clad in nothing but a fishnet long sleeve and the remnants of her shirt.

"Curse you Uchiha." The ice wielder growled as she flashed through hand signs. "Ice Release - Ice Dragons Roar." Putting a curled hand to her pink lips, Merumi released freezing wind out of her mouth straight towards Kaito.

Kaito responded with a flash of his own hand signs. "Fire Style: Grand Fireball Jutsu." A flamethrower erupted from Kaito's mouth and met Merumi's attack half way. As soon as the two elemental based attacks struck it disappitated in a billow of smoke.

------

Kagemarou glared at the pink haired girl in front of him. In the span of a minute the girl had trapped all of his friends in an earth jutsu and was currently beating down on the others. Normally, Merumi had taught him to control his anger but seeing his friends get thrown around like that made him see red.
So, the fourteen year old charged at the orange haired girl with reckless abandon aiming to punch her into the ground.

Uroki suddenly body flickered in front of the boy and stabbed him in the stomach with her blood whips. The wound was not fatal enough to cause immediate death, but if the boy didn't get medical help in a few hours he would quickly die of blood loss. Uroki pressed a hand to the boy and let the wound close, before dashing away to help out in the fight
AiAi AiAi

Haruka didn't even spare a glance to the boy charging at her aimlessly as she knew Uroki would be there to block the attack. Though once Uroki dashed off to deal with the others, Haruka turned her purple gaze to the boy, her kekkei genkai was on, which made the boy sink to the ground due to the gravity being under her control. She smiled at him as she healed up his wound, leaving no scar as she murmured out, "They're not hurt, so be glad of that boy." She stood up to deal with the rest, she needed to hurry so she can help Kaito out, if he needed help that is she thought with a smirk.

Haruka ran off to help Uroki out with the rest of the forty shinobis left.

mkuchiha mkuchiha

Kaito and Merumi clashed in the air, Katana against Ice sword. Kaito backed away from the clash, and landed gracefully on the ground. Merumi did the same. Without his mangekyou Kaito would be at an disadvantage, especially when fighting Merumi who was a natural born prodigy.

"Lightning release - Lightning spear." Kaito outstretched a hand, and a bolt of lightning exploded towards Merumi. A slab of thick ice immediately moved protectively in front of the Yuki clan member. When the lightning hit the slab it broke into pieces and fell to the ground.

Merumi frowned and attacked Kaito pushing him into the defensive. Bombarding the Uchiha with ice attacks and occasional wind or water attacks

Kaito frowned, he was really needing Haruka's help right about now. As if on cue Uroki jumped into the fight, and started pushing a surprised Merumi back.

Kaito was shocked too, not expecting the young girl to get in the way of the fight.

"Don't touch my family!!" Uroki growled, slamming the Crystal Kage down with a humongous wave of blood.

"(Huff) (huff) are you okay?" Uroki leaped next to Kaito examining him, even though she was exhausted and was littered with scrapes and cuts.

Kaito nodded dumbly, momentarily forgetting about their opponent. When he did remember it was too late.

A spear of ice right through Uroki's little heart, instantly killing the last Chinioke clan member. It was so instant the blonde didn't even have time to blink.

"Their." Merumi smirked, glaring coldly at the dead girls body. "RIP pest."

Kaito stared dumbly at the dead girl in the ground, his eyes blank.

AiAi AiAi

Haruka looked around, where did Uroki run off to? Haruka sensed Uroki's chakra somewhere near Kaito and she felt her heart hammer in her chest as she ran off, trying to reach Uroki and Kaito in time. Though the rest of the shinobi got in her way. Haruka let out a growl as her purple eyes glistened in a dangerous manner.

Haruka began to weave a rapid amount of hand seals as she murmured out, "Sorry kids, I don't have time to play with you guys today...not now...Death Puppet" As she finished her last set of hand seals, Haruka's eyes glowed as she stared at half of the shinobis then commanded them, "Keep them busy, but don't kill them." Then the rest were battling against one another. Haruka ran off to Kaito and Uroki.

She arrived just in time to see a scene she never thought she would ever see. Her eyes widened as she saw Uroki being stabbed right in the heart by Yuki. Haruka's quickly glanced over at Kaito to make sure he wasn't hurt and then over at Uroki. Haruka wanted to heal Uroki, but she knew immediately that the ice hit Uroki dead on the heart.

Haruka closed her eyes, willing the tears to go back. When she re-opened her eyes, she realized that Yuki didn't realize that Haruka was here, or maybe she was still ignoring her, regardless...that was a big mistake. Haruka reappeared behind Yuki as she sent a chakra infused punch sending Yuki straight to the ground. Haruka glared at the female Kage as she spat out with venom in her voice, "You're going to regret that..." Her eyes were purple and filled with hate. Haruka glared at Yuki as she said, "I'll be your opponent...but one second okay?" Yuki was kept glued to the ground with the heaviness of Haruka's dojutsu.

Haruka reappeared next to Kaito as she whispered into his ear as she gave him a quick hug, "Don't focus on Uroki-chan...focus on the person in front of you..." Haruka reappeared next to Yuki once more.

mkuchiha mkuchiha

Last edited:
Kaito remained limp as Haruka kissed him in the cheek, his eyes open and staring at something off in the distance. His mine replaying the same scene over and over again. The spear of ice, and Uroki. The look on her face when it hit. How she called him Kaito-senpai. And how before anything she put her body on his the to check for his wounds. Though he would never admit it Kaito had been starting to see the young Chinioke as a little sister. And just like his previous siblings she was taken away from him too. It was like whenever he had something, something he loved it was taken away from him.

His eyes flashed between black and red as he stared, fighting an inner fight with himself. He just wanted to let go, let go of all the anger inside and let it come out. All of the pain, the sadness, everything.

But as faith would have it, the day Kaito would break was not today. As he took in a shaky breath, and regained composure, he stared up at the wicked woman who took away his sister. And promised that he would crush her. Activating his mangekyou, he didn't care if he would go blind, he summoned his Susanoo. This time pushing it into the next stage, the armoured stage.
Night black muscled susanoo hands gripped pitch black swords and glared ominously at the Yuki.

Merumi struggled against the imaginary bonds the girl put on her. An enormous amount of killing intent suddenly cloaked the air, and Merumi screamed inwardly with terror. The fear was overwhelming her. She had to get away. The bond that held her in place vanished and Merumi leaped away. As she got further, she turned around to look back at the scene. Seeing nothing she sighed in relief and look back in front of her.

A huge black humanoid chakra cloak met her, its glowing red eyes piercing through her soul. Inside the cloak she could make out the form of one Kaito Uchiha who made the Susanoo look friendly in appearance. Kaito's mangekyou were staring at her with this intense rage that made her want to die. The rage in them was overwhelming.

AiAi AiAi

Haruka appeared next to Yuki once more and that was when she released her bond on the Kage. Haruka did not look amused or anything of the sort. She didn't have her usual cheerful aura around her hut instead it was her killing intent.

But there was another killing intent that overrode Haruka's. Haruka looked down at Yuki as she said, "like I said...you're going to regret that." She watched as Yuki ran off and straight into Kaito.

Haruka noticed he was using his Susanoo and could only sigh. Her eyes held worry but she knew she wouldn't be able to stop him and honestly she wasn't sure if she wanted to even stop him.

What Haruka didn't expect was for Yuki to appear beside her again and this time hold an ice spear against her neck. Yuki smirked at Kaito as she said, "Don't move...or I'll kill this worthless girl too..."

Haruka could only look at Kaito, praying silently that he won't push his eyes any further than it already was.

mkuchiha mkuchiha

Last edited:
The insane Yuki woman disappeared, and appeared a safe distance away with Haruka in a choke hold, with a kunai held over her neck. Kaito watched indifferently as she threatened to kill Haruka if he moved. It was an old tactic many used. But every action had its counter.

Kaito shrugged. "Kill her, I have no need for her anyway." Kaito took slow diliberate steps towards the navy haired woman who watched in shock as the uchiha stepped forward.

"No matter what happens I'll tear you apart." Kaito said coldly, his voice showing no emotion. "I'll crush your bones into a powder, and tear every nerve in your body apart. Then I'll heal you and repeat the process."

Merumi stared wide eyed, trembling in fear. The mix of overwhelming Murderous Intent, and the scary Susanoo cloak around the Uchiha made her freeze, unknowingly loosening her hold on Haruka.

AiAi AiAi

Haruka was not frightened for even one moment despite having a kunai against her throat. She merely focused on Kaito's movements and the woman's heartbeat which Haruka could easily feel accelerate at what Kaito said. Haruka's heart made a painful squeeze when Kaito said he had no use for her, but she understood him. Or at least she hoped she did. Instead of pouting, Haruka merely grinned up at Yuki as she said, "You heard him, I'm useless for you hehe."

When she noticed Yuki loosen her hold, Haruka swooped down and out of Yuki's reach. While she was getting away from Yuki, Haruka deliberately cut the muscles in Yuki's leg with a chakra scalpel. She grinned as she jumped away to stand besides Kaito. Her purple eyes were glinting menacingly as she said to Yuki, "I'm going to be the one healing by the way." She sent Yuki a wink before turning her purple gaze to Kaito as she said, "Well, go do your thing, I'll be right here." Haruka lightly nudged Kaito to go finish their mission once and for all.

She could hear Yuki's pleading voice, "W-wait! Please...spare my life...you should understand right? Being the last of your clan...right?" Haruka snorted as she glared at the woman in front of her begging for her life. "Last of your clan? So what of it? Uroki-chan was the last of her clan, I'm the last of my clan and so is Kaito! Being the last of your clan means nothing to us."

mkuchiha mkuchiha

Kaito smiled at Haruka, thankful that she understood his plan. He had seen the heart in her eyes at his previous statement, but sneered. She was a Shinobi, she would get over it. Uroki's death had taken a toll on him, bringing back the walls he had placed around him since the beginning. As he sauntered over to Merumi, he made his Susanoo raise his blade ominously.

"Merumi Yuki." He said coldly once he reached her. The black blade of the susanoo swung as a wave of Amaterasu flames followed, completely incinerating the woman.

"Go to hell." He pivoted around and went back to Haruka's side, motioning towards the group of kids who were watching awestruck at the Shinobi that had viciously murdered their leader.

A girl who looked to be in her late teens, around 18-19, stepped tentatively up to the tall Uchiha.

"What will you do with us?" She asked, fear in her voice but hidden with fake bravery.

Kaito shrugged. "I don't know." He said truthfully.

The girl seemed shocked. Why did he come all the way to Rice Village to kill their leader. Even though she was cruel, she fed them and put a roof over their heads. Now what were they going to do. The girl could not help the look of contempt she held for the raven haired Uchiha.

"You know, even though she may have been a monster or whatever you wanted to call her. She fed us, put clothes on our backs and put a roof over our heads when no one did." The kids murmured in agreement. "Most of us are kids. The only ones in our teens are Renchi, Hei and me. And out of them I'm the only one who's an adult. We don't have money, we don't have homes."

She glared at the Uchiha. "Now what? I know you don't care, but.." The girl huffed in anger before turning around not wanting Kaito to see her tears.

A huge pouch of money, more then 15,000,000 Ryo that Kaito had amassed from turning in an A ranked missing in, was thrown on the ground.

"Take it." The girl turned around slowly, eyeing the money. "You are a family now. I know it'll be hard to forget but try to, at least for them." Kaito looked at the two tallest males, who he was guessing were Hei and Renchi. "Help her. Find jobs. I'll return to see how you guys are faring, don't let me down."

Kaito didn't wait for a response, turning to leave. As he was leaving he felt hands around his legs. Kaito turned to see a little girl with long pink hair hugging him.

"Thank you, Uchiha-San." The girl blushed before detaching herself and skipping away to join her friends. Kaito blinked twice before smiling a little and walking away. He stopped at the corpse of a certain pig-tailed girl.

Uroki.

The girl was so much like the little sister he had had in the past. And now she too was gone. He stared at the now cold girl, his eyes threatening to tear up. The girl had grown on him so quickly. She didn't even have the chance to say her last words. Only death. He softly picked up the girl bridal style, and burned her with a fire jutsu. Surely, hunter-nin would come by here, and if they just saw her they would prod her body and steal her Ketsuryugan. He would not allow it.

Once the girl was reduced to ashes, Kaito unfurled a storage scroll and put the ashes inside. He had an idea for what he would do with the remains.

Turning, emotionlessly, Kaito tilted his head towards Haruka. "Ready to go?"

Some part of him blamed Haruka for Uroki's death. If only she had held her back, or watched her more closely, maybe she wouldn't have died. But deep inside Kaito knew that he was wrong. Uroki died because it was her time.

----

Somewhere up in the sky, Uroki smiled down at the two Shinobi in the battlefield. She had died happily. Protecting the people she loved. She didn't know where she would end up with if it wasn't for Kaito and Haruka. As she was caught up in her thoughts, she was immediately snapped out it when she heard a voice in the distance.

Kaa-San, Tou-san. Her mom and dad smiled towards her.

"It's time to go, Uro-hime." Her parents said. Uroki smiled, looking down at the the Shinobi for the last time before turning and running towards her family.
'Until later, Kaito-Senpai, Haruka-nii.'

AiAi AiAi

Haruka stood watching as Kaito burned their target to her death. She was silent the entire time, her mind blank as she watched the black flames lick up even the bones of what was left of the Crystal Kage. Haruka gave Kaito a small smile when he returned to her side. Though before she could even say anything, the kids that were under Merumi Yuki spoke up. Haruka watched as Kaito dealt with them.

Searching inside her own ninja pouch, Haruka also took out a bag of money which she gently placed into the girl's hands. Haruka smiled as she said, "Here's a bit more too, not sure if 10 bil is enough but...yeah!" Haruka skipped back over to Kaito once she gave her share of money. She could only hope that these kids would grow up to be better shinobis. Just like how Uroki would have been...Uroki...Haruka's mismatched orbs stared in silent grief as Kaito reduced her lifeless body to ashes. Yes...that was for the best. Uroki had a rare kekkei genkai that could have easily fallen into enemy hands.

As Kaito returned to her side, Haruka noticed something was off. The warmth she has just recently began to feel from him was gone. Haruka looked down at the ground, her hand subconsciously rubbing her other arm as she spoke up, "Kaito...I..." Haruka paused, unsure of what she even wanted to say. She stared at the scroll he placed Uroki's ashes in and then taking in a deep breath, she continued, "I'm sorry...about...Uroki-chan...I...I have no excuses." Haruka didn't meet Kaito's gaze...she couldn't bring herself to stare into his obsidian orbs in fear that there would be nothing but anger and hate for her. Shaking her head, Haruka walked ahead of Kaito, looking over her shoulder, she gave him a small but sad smile as she said, "Let's go?"

mkuchiha mkuchiha

Kaito gave a quick glance to Haruka, before swiftly turning around and leaving. He couldn't bear to stare at her. The anger and guilt was way too much. He walked down the damaged land, eyes burning from the use of his mangekyou.
"You know what. It would be best for us to forget about this." He gave Haruka a long look. His words meant more then just what happened. He hoped Haruka got his subliminal message. If not, then it was on her.

AiAi AiAi

Hearing Kaito's response, Haruka could feel her heart beating loudly in her chest. Her blue and gold orbs stared into Kaito's obsidian pair for a moment. Then it hit her, what he really meant. Feeling a tight squeeze in her chest, Haruka could only lower her gaze as he walked past her. She kept her head hung low for a moment, unsure of how to deal with this newfound emotion. She was silent for a moment before letting out a light laugh. It was all too good to be true. Shaking her head, she followed after Kaito, yes, this was for the better.

Keeping her head held high, Haruka glanced over at Kaito before asking him, "So uh, what now? Tell Leader?" Haruka kept her usual cheerful attitude going, knowing that over time the pain in her chest will be gone, just like any pain she ever felt before.

mkuchiha mkuchiha

"Yeah." Kaito said curtly. "It would be wise to leave now before anyone spots us."

The Uchiha then zipped up the high collared Akatsuki cloak and body flickered away. Trying to put as much distance between him and Uroki's final resting place. It was foolish of him to think that he could finally live normally. No. The world didn't work like that. Especially for someone like him. He almost laughted at the thought of peace. The thought of being like everyone else.

Jumping from rooftop to rooftop, Kaito thought of his goal. Killing Itachi, taking his mangekyou, and then what? Clan restoration? No, Kaito could sense the Akatsuki had an ulterior motive then just doing odd jobs and getting money. He would find out, and if their job was detrimental to his goals, Kaito would end them.

However the Akatsuki were not a joke. Every member was an S-class Shinobi with powerful skills. He would need power. Even if he had to sell his soul.

AiAi AiAi

Haruka simply nodded her head followed after Kaito. She gave one last glance over her shoulder at the place where Uroki died. She shook her head, trying to get the image of Uroki's lifeless eyes out of her head. Haruka appeared a little behind Kaito and followed him.

She was unusually silent as thoughts of many things came to mind. She wondered if it really was love with Kaito, maybe it wasn't....maybe it was. She wasn't sure anymore. Throwing aside such thoughts, Haruka spoke up, "So we're actually meeting with them, right? Or is it through our rings again?"

She never really got to meet the other Akatsuki leaders and could only wonder how each member was. Just then a white bird appeared in front of them. Haruka tilted her head curiously. She was about to reach out and touch the bird when she stopped. Sensing an unknown chakra to it, Haruka jumped back just in time as the bird blew up.

Haruka stared at it with mild surprise. Her eyes flickered to purple when she heard a voice from above, "Tch you brats are no fun...anyways hop on, Leader-sama is waiting...un." she looked up to see the familiar black Akatsuki cloak and a head of bright blonde hair. She blinked several times as the sun blocked his face. She glanced over at Kaito, silently asking him what to do.

mkuchiha mkuchiha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back