• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Naruto - The New Members

Kaito's crimson sharingan eyes was the only light that reflected on the murky, ink black water below. "I'm not sure, even with the sharingan I can barely make out what's in front of me." He whispered.

He paddled slowly ahead, sharingan eyes squinting to discern if what he saw ahead of him was real, or just his mind playing tricks on him.

"I'm not exactly sure, but I think I see some sort of platform up ahead." He stated evenly

Haruka was close behind him as she swam slowly besides him, her nose was scrunched up as she disliked how heavy her hair felt due to it being drenched. She looked ahead and indeed there seemed to be something rising above the waters. Reaching it, Haruka placed a hand on it and slowly lifted herself up, her eyes glowing purple as she looked around, cautious in case this was a trap of some sort.

Seeing that nothing happened after a minute or so of standing on the platform, Haruka turned to Kaito as she said, "looks like it's fine...now where exactly are we..." she looked around to see nothing, except for the smallest of a shine telling her that the water was surrounding them. She was squeezing the water from her hair when she looked behind her to see a set of stairs suddenly unravel itself. She blinked a bit, she was positive it wasn't there earlier...turning to Kaito, Haruka said, "I think whoever made these traps...are welcoming us in?" She pointed at the set of stairs, silently asking him what to do now.

mkuchiha mkuchiha

Kaito pulled himself up to the platform with a sigh. Now that he was no longer in the water, he realized how uncomfortable it would be to walk around this wet. Suddenly, an idea struck him. Flashing through hand signs, the Uchiha mixed wind and fire together to create a jutsu that had a sort of blow dryer effect. He stripped down to nothing but his fishnet shirt, and boxers, and proceeded to dry his clothes. Once dry he, he quickly slipped them on.

"I guess we shouldn't kept them waiting." Kaito stated evenly. It sure beats sitting around looking for a way to escape.

"By the way, I could dry your clothes if you'd like." He offered.

Haruka turned to Kaito, surprised to see him dry his clothes. She turned her gaze to the side as she realized he was only in his boxers and fishnet shirt. She turned back to him, surprised to see his clothes already dried up. Hearing his offer, Haruka didn't think twice about it as she nodded her head, eager to get rid of the sticking wet feeling of her clothes as she undid the obi on her short kimono dress before sliding off the dress, leaving her in nothing but her fishnet crop top and underwear.

She handed him the clothes while saying happily, "please and thank you, Kaito."

mkuchiha mkuchiha

Kaito nodded, he had already seen enough of her naked not to get embarrassed anymore, but he still turned around as he dressed to protect her privacy. When she finished undressing, he grabbed her clothes and dried them using the same fire-wind combo jutsu. When it finished drying he handed her clothes back to her and whipped out his dual katanas. He didn't know what to expect to find at the top of the stairs.

He started up the steps, before pausing for Haruka to finish and meet him.

AiAi AiAi

Haruka smiled happily once he handed her the dry pair of clothes, which she happily placed back on. As she finished tying the obi, she looked up to see Kaito already at the top of the stairs already. She ran up the steps and arrived besides him, nodding her head, her eyes were glowing slightly as she was on high alert.

She looked ahead to see a long dark hallway of sorts, she stepped forward only for the flames to light up on either side of the walls, lighting up the once dark pathway. Haruka glanced over at Kaito before taking a step forward, beginning to walk down the now lit path.

mkuchiha mkuchiha

Kaito took tentative, cautious steps towards the hall, his sharingan eyes shifting to take in the scope of the place. They had to be careful. Just as he was going to rephrase that sentiment to Haruka, she strolled past him and towards the hall.

Kaito sighed, increasing his pace so he could catch up. As soon as they stepped foot inside the hall, the previously unlit torches flared up, suddenly illuminating the dark hall. Kaito glanced at Haruka momentarily, before continuing. She looked somewhat taken aback, but nonetheless she kept walking forward.

"I'm beginning to feel like we were expected to come here." He said quietly.

Haruka's eyes were looking straight ahead though she clearly heard Kaito's comment. She nodded her head in acknowledgement to his words, "yeah...what do you want to do?" Haruka momentarily glanced over at Kaito, her eyes shining slightly at the prospect of a challenge. Her silent question to him was, 'do you want to keep going and fight them' or 'should we find a way to get back to Itachi and Kisame?'

Looking back forward, Haruka stopped for a moment as she looked about, asking Kaito in a soft whisper, "is it just me, or is this path never ending?...it all looks the same to me and we have been walking for quite some time now...unless it's like a reallllly long path..."

mkuchiha mkuchiha

Kaito walked quietly along, as he went over their choices in his head. They could go back the way they came, and try to meet up with Itachi and Kisame. Or, they could keep following this endless path and see where it leads them. Both wasn’t the best option. Unfortunately for them, it was one or the either. After a while of mulling things over, Kaito spoke up.

“I say we keep going ahead.” He decided. “I have a feeling that we’ll meet up with Itachi and the others eventually.”

His hand quickly went up to his eye as a burning sensation suddenly occurred in the both. He hadn’t realized that his sharingan was still active. He cut the chakra flow to his eye and wiped the tears of blood that were starting to form, before Haruka could notice.

While deactivating his sharigan he noticed something though. His control of his chakra was slow, sort of. It felt... sluggish. There was something here, in this room, that was effecting his chakra coils. Did Haruka notice? His gaze fell on her as they walked. Should she tell him?

No. He shook his head slightly. Telling her would only freak her out. She wasn’t outright saying something about so maybe whatever it was that was happening wasn’t affecting her?

AiAi AiAi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back