• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: The 8th Hokage

It seemed like it was going to be a Canon run in and noncanonical universe. But yeah this was probably gonna be great. Maybe it will.

still accepting? if so do i put a character sheet here or is there another place for it?

It is. Go ahead and toss it up here. As mentioned in the interest check, I don't have much a plot in mind and there's still much to be developed (in terms of setting) so an idea of what characters i have to work with (and which I have to create) would help a lot. I'll probably make an officially place to put sheets later, but for now it's fine to put everything here so we can discuss plans. Depending on how many players we have, doubling and such may be needed.

Name: Aika Ito
Village:
(Everyone is Village Hidden in the Leaves for now)
Appearance:
1574788601640.png
Personality: quiet around strangers but chatty with friends she has trouble trusting people but she is fiercely loyal when it comes to her teammates and sensei.
Backstory: kind of lonely she never had many friends because she looks generally hard to approach. friends she did have gave up on her long ago. her family is not originally from the leaf but she isn't sure where she's really from and she grew up in the leaf.
Chakra affinity: fire
Jutsus: fireball jutsu: a fireball /// fire flower jutsu: small fire flowers are scattered on the ground and if stepped on they cause a small explosion ///
Fighting style: switches between medium range and short range. she is never the first to attack but she is always on guard.
Weapons: Katana
Other: her katana is her best friend if she's seen without it it is not her.

Sorry I've been silent. Been a bit busy lately. As an apology I've made a tentative IC post even though I should be working on Sayori's CS

Can I join to?

Yes, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back