• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: Shippuden?

Caiotic

villains aren’t born, darling. they’re made
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone ♡ I've been pondering a few ideas for a little bit now for a couple specific characters from the Naruto Universe. I'll plop my ideas down below. Please let me know if any of them peak your interest! I of course am willing to double! Peep a few bullet points of things underneath the ideas as well. ♡

1606626186184.png
Sasuke Uchiha x OC (Ayaka Oshima)
Sasuke wasn't the only ninja under the wing of Orochimaru. A young girl, only about a year older than the Uchiha, had been training with Orochimaru since before Sasuke sought out the Sannin. Ayaka had been given the curse mark, much like Sasuke was, many months prior to her joining forces with Kabuto and her now Sensei. There had been an attack on her family, one in which she was put out of consciousness quite early on during, and when she awoke both her brother and her parents were dead and she had a new mark on her neck. The curse mark. Knowing of Orochimaru and having heard he was in her village during the attack on her family, Aya sought him out, the promise of ultimate power whispering to her. The people of her village spoke tirelessly of how Orochimaru had saved her life, placing the curse mark on her to save her from the dangers of the evil beings that ended her family, not knowing that everyone in her village had been threatened with a terrible demise if they told the girl that he had been the one to kill her family. She wanted nothing more than to find the person who killed her family and get her revenge on them, though she needed to get stronger first, but not only that...she needed to figure out who it was that assassinated her family exactly. When Sasuke joined their ranks, the two of them weren't exactly friends. They spent years just tolerating each other, using the other to train and better themselves. It wasn't until one night, late into their teen years, that they grew closer. Sasuke snuck into the Ayaka's room in one of Orochimaru's hideouts, and the two shared a night together. It didn't mean anything, no words were shared, the Uchiha simply starting the encounter with a kiss and it going off from there. From that day on, the two continued on with a fairly casual relationship, consisting of late nights and rustled sheets, just to feel at least a little bit human. The entire nature of their relationship changed quickly one day, when it became evident to her that Orochimaru himself was the one that murdered her family. Sasuke soon was being forced to quickly determine if what he felt for the girl was anything more than just casual, a simple distraction for everything bad going on in the world, or if what he felt for her was something deeper. He needed to figure out if he was going to help her overthrow their Sensei, or battle her to protect the man that was the reason he had all of this power.
1606626464861.png
Gaara x OC (Hanako Chinami)
The Kazekage, much like the Hokage, needed a personal advisor. A very intelligent and young Jonin from the Hidden Leaf, who was fairly familiar with dealing with Kage's, had recently sought out residency in the Hidden Sand after hearing whispers that the Sand was looking for an advisor for the Kazekage. Having met and worked with Gaara multiple times in the past, Hanako uprooted herself from the Leaf in hopes of starting this new life in the Sand. Being the Kazekage's advisor would be much more fulfilling than what she had been doing in the Leaf, which truthfully hadn't been much ever since Hana had a run in with a few terrible ninja and was put out of commission for far too long. Recovering from her injuries, she figured that getting away and doing something with her life was exactly what she needed. Gaara soon selected her to be his advisor, and life as she knew it started to look up. She soon had a purpose in life again, dedicating every waking moment to the red haired man. When feelings between the two start to bubble up, what will happen when her job as the Kazekage's advisor is threatened because their relationship shifts from being 100% professional to something far more? Everything that gave her purpose was about to be washed out the window, but she also wasn't willing to give up the connection she had made with Gaara. How would they mend this mess?
1606626763941.png
Shikamaru Nara x OC (Emisa Kinomi)
Being the Hokage wasn't all it was cracked up to be. There was a lot of paperwork, followed by many, many, hard decisions to be made in between the piles of nonsense. Emisa was never expecting to be the newly appointed Hokage after Tsunade, having been the second choice if Kakashi refused the position. Of course he had none of it, so the village elders approached Em and immediately appointed her as the next Hokage. Life suddenly being thrown upside down as she was pulled from her routine of going on S ranked missions as a Jonin, to now sitting at a desk and assigning said missions, she had quite the time adjusting. Not only that, but immediately following being appointed as Hokage, Em was forced to chose her advisor. After a little thought and only a glance at the list, she chose Shikamaru Nara. Knowing his superior intelligence first hand, she knew he would be more than fit for the job. When finalizing her decision, she didn't take into account her prior feelings for the man, which of course came back full force upon spending most waking moments with each other. Their relationship, as it builds, must stay a secret. It was most definitely not proper for the Hokage to be messing around with her advisor. Their streak of being far too careful is broken when the Hokage suddenly ends up pregnant, and all fingers can only point to the person that she spends all of her days with: Shikamaru Nara.
♡​

1). 18+ please. I'm 23 years old and would feel much more comfortable with someone who is an adult as well.
2). Don't be afraid of taking on side characters when the RP needs it! Side characters (characters who are not apart of the main pairing(s)) are the bread and butter of most RP's.
3). PM RP only please.
4). No one liners please. I'm a multi para, 3rd person, writer.
5). Doubling is a must, unless you just want to do my oc x canon pairing.
6). I'm currently in "quarantine" because my work is closed until the middle of December, so I have far too much time on my hands.
7). Romance is a must.
8). Please hype with me! I fangirl a ton, and want someone who can match my energy.
9). I'd love if you'd tell me a bit about yourself if you reach out via PM!
10). Please please please don't take control of my character! I won't take control of yours so please don't take control of mine!

Last edited:
Double with Sasuke? I have an idea for a very unique and rather unusual character (could pair him with Sakura, Ino, or Tenten).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back