What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto Shippuden - Slice of Life

Rules:

1. Please be at least 19.
2. Be active.
3. Be alright with short responses. I do about two paragraphs per post. But sometimes I will write a lot. It just depends. But I will always put effort into my responses and ask that you do the same.
4. I have Lupus. This may affect the quality and length of my posts. Or response time.
5. PM me if interested and include in your message to me your favorite color. If you can't PM yet, then just like my search thread and I will message you and then you can tell me your favorite color.

--

I love Naruto Shippuden. I love Slice of LIfe. Let's put them together. Contact me if you've read my rules and would love to do any sort of Naruto Shippuden, slice of life role play. I will accept original characters and/or canon characters. I have some plot ideas in mind but we can totally also plot together once we've figured out what characters we both want to play. Yes, we can change what happens in the canon! Or we can stick to it.

Characters I can play: Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, Obito, Madara, Hashirama, Tobirama, Izuna, Minato, Kakashi, Gaara, Kankuro, Killer Bee, C, Suigestsu, Jiraiya, Shisui, Sasori, Deidara, Hidan, Rasa

What I love to role play:

Angst
Comedy
Drama
Emotions and emotional
Talking about feelings
Humorous situations
Me: Canon character, You: Therapist OC
Injuries
Past or current war time
Good turned bad or bad turned good
Family Centered

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)