• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto Shippuden RP

narutorppls

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I’ve been on and off with roleplaying a lot lately but am trying to be more consistent once more! I miss writing and talking about Naruto

I only do Canonxoc doubles. I’m willing to do canonxcanon for your side if that’s what you prefer as long as you’re cool with doing Canonxoc for my side. I love chatting about naruto and other random things throughout the day as well as roleplaying! Plotting and throwing out crazy ideas is always lots of fun.

I love a mix of action, adventure, romance, drama, and angst. Everything across the board. I’m cool with love triangle and things of that nature too.

I don’t always type with great grammar in normal conversation but am literate when roleplaying. I’ll do at least a couple paragraphs, will always match what you give. Just no one liners please! I need something to go off of.

As for rules and boundaries, I don’t have any personal triggers and have never come across anything super out of pocket, so I’m up for most anything. I’m usually fairly active but of course that can change.

Please message me if you’re interested! I’d love to do canon or maybe some au as well!

((Also if we have a thread going that i disappeared from please feel free to message me I’m a bit embarrassed about my large hiatus))

Hello! I’ve been on and off with roleplaying a lot lately but am trying to be more consistent once more! I miss writing and talking about Naruto

I only do Canonxoc doubles. I’m willing to do canonxcanon for your side if that’s what you prefer as long as you’re cool with doing Canonxoc for my side. I love chatting about naruto and other random things throughout the day as well as roleplaying! Plotting and throwing out crazy ideas is always lots of fun.

I love a mix of action, adventure, romance, drama, and angst. Everything across the board. I’m cool with love triangle and things of that nature too.

I don’t always type with great grammar in normal conversation but am literate when roleplaying. I’ll do at least a couple paragraphs, will always match what you give. Just no one liners please! I need something to go off of.

As for rules and boundaries, I don’t have any personal triggers and have never come across anything super out of pocket, so I’m up for most anything. I’m usually fairly active but of course that can change.

Please message me if you’re interested! I’d love to do canon or maybe some au as well!

((Also if we have a thread going that i disappeared from please feel free to message me I’m a bit embarrassed about my large hiatus))
If this is still open, i would love to take a shot at this 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back