• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto Shippuden Rp

narutorppls

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I’m looking for more Naruto Roleplay partners! I don’t like to roleplay part one, only Shippūden and past that. I am 25 so looking for 20+.

I like to do ocxcanon doubles. If you want your side canonxcanon I’m fine with that! I can do this site or discord.

I’m okay with most things I’ve come across roleplaying others. Don’t have very strict rules or restrictions. I’m okay with nsfw or doing sfw totally up to you! I’m a big fan of angst and drama. I also like to do action and fight scenes!

As for length I do ask for a paragraph or two! Enough to go off of but doesn’t have to be a book. I will match whatever length you prefer! I’m usually pretty active, at least one response a day, but I’m not going to bug you about it if you’re not! I wait patiently lol

please send me a message if you’re interested! I’m eager to get new partners and make new friends 😊

Interested. I have a rather unique and unusual character in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back