• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Shinsekaichitsujo

Lu-Lu

Elder Member
Ya'll know the drill, OOC posts go here please and thank you :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Mezzaluna said:
@Sinister Clown yours would be so intense to edit xD cool beans though, Ive dubbed you my second in command so do I have to read the whole thing again? xD
Hahaha yay~ And yeah it's going to be a bit of work but I'll get there eventually xD And nah you don't have to read it all again if you don't want to, it's not much different from last time since I'm following the same sort of base but just adding more to the night wolf side to make up for removing everything I had which included the king of snakes. That and I also took out all of his snake sage stuff but still kept the two Kinjutsu techniques he knew (And I also nerfed a few of his nature jutsu by removing the more advanced stuff).

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Hahaha you would be one of the first honestly xD Not many people are bothered to read it all hahaha

[/QUOTE]
I did it! I read it all! wow that really was a massive edit. I don't see why we can't re-work your OC's involvement with Manda at a later date?

I feel as though the two kaguya's are going to have an interesting meeting xD I really should've posted her full bio e.e

Mezzaluna said:
I did it! I read it all! wow that really was a massive edit. I don't see why we can't re-work your OC's involvement with Manda at a later date?
I feel as though the two kaguya's are going to have an interesting meeting xD I really should've posted her full bio e.e
Hmm, well that's mainly because his affiliation with Manda wouldn't make sense if he didn't become the snake sage. I don't know but I feel that if the king of snakes was willing to allow someone like Orochimaru to become a Snake sage, a kid which they raised would be a fairly ideal person to make their sage. And I feel that having Tremki possess the Shikotsumyaku technique and being the snake sage is some what of an overkill, idk...I will say though it was useful to make a character backstory from.

It doesn't really matter though, I'll probably end up getting into a mood where I want to write and do most of it or finish it tonight, if not I can always work on the rest tomorrow. I already have a base idea, I'm just going to expand on him being 'The Night Wolf' and the events which went down in his life during that time and add more than I did with it in the original background.

Mezzaluna said:
Also, someone other than me post sometime soon so i dont look quite so lonely xD
I was going to work on a post once you said my character sheet was fine.

Damn, well actually I will have to hold off from posting for now because we're heading out to the movies but once I'm back I'll post right away.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Damn, well actually I will have to hold off from posting for now because we're heading out to the movies but once I'm back I'll post right away.

[/QUOTE]
Enjoy!

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Nevermind! We were going to be late so we're going later xD So I do have time to make a post, I'll get started on it now :3

[/QUOTE]
*double thumbs up: :3

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Nevermind! We were going to be late so we're going later xD So I do have time to make a post, I'll get started on it now :3

[/QUOTE]
*double thumbs up: :3

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]That ended up being longer than I thought it would be xD Sorry if it's too much

[/QUOTE]
I think I should be saying sorry xD I thought I'd keep it nice and simple to start but now I see I better up my game

Mezzaluna said:
I think I should be saying sorry xD I thought I'd keep it nice and simple to start but now I see I better up my game
Haha nah that's fine I'm not here to make you feel like you have to do any better xD That's just how I post, but if you want tips..Just overexplain the situation a bit because it's surprising how much you can fit into something as simple as waking up in your character's room xD

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Haha nah that's fine I'm not here to make you feel like you have to do any better xD That's just how I post, but if you want tips..Just overexplain the situation a bit because it's surprising how much you can fit into something as simple as waking up in your character's room xD

[/QUOTE]
Its honestly been so long since I RP'ed I must be rusty >:3 I feel like im listening to an appropriate motivation song

Fighting Dreamers - AKFG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back