• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: Shinobi stories.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
War, war never changes.
Except for when Im the GM of a naruto rp! I recently started a Naruto rp which could have gone better. My idea was to have a number of players in different teams. Set in the Naruto universe but with changes here there and other places.
The main changes that you all need to know...

1) No Naruto, we will have a Npc Jinchūriki unless someone wants to apply for that character.
2) Itachi killed all the Uchiha including sasuke. No one gets sharingan, you can make your own Kekkei genkai's or draw inspiration from other characters/material.
3) the tailed beasts may be different animals cause the idea of a 3 tailed penguin made of chakra makes me giggle.

I plan on This roleplay (like the anime) going for a decent while,
(As well as having a sequel where all your previous characters look shit in comparison to their kids.)

Have your character move up from the rank of Genin to become chunin,
Complete missions and deal with drama as well as laughs,
Interact with each other during down time.

I figure a clean start is better and That to many people can be harder to plot for. In terms of not leaving out chracters or teams.
So with that I offer five spots for anyone to submit a character!

Rise as genin by completing missions!
Form friendships that could last forever or end in betrayal!
Contribute to a retelling of the ninja world on the brink of war due to ungodly creatures made of Chakra!

The main story will eventually focus on our characters dealing with all new original tailed beasts!
(And killer bee because who would ever change him?)
Of course there's more that will happen.. but I won't tell here, you'll have to play to find out.

Who here cares?
Seeing as ninjas work in groups of three the smallest amout of players to start is three people (including myself) and the maximum I will accept is five players. Six including me, this will form two teams which I think will work better then my idea previously.
This would be a casual/above causal level. You can write as much as you want but there better be more then a sentence and at least a paragraph.

I'll be posting the link to a character sheet and the rp soon enough. If you are interested and have a character in mind Like this post and I shall add you to the list of people, you'll go right above my name here...
1) Timv9 Timv9
2) TheLoyalAcorn TheLoyalAcorn
3) Sugarless Sugarless
4) BonBon BonBon
5)
6) NeonFlow NeonFlow

Last edited:
I aim to have active members in this rp who can post at least twice a week.

There is spots open, be quick and impressive and you shall get in!

I'm interested if it's not too late!

If it is too late, if a spot opens up in the near future I wouldn't mind jumping in.

Cause if not i'd like to take a member of the Akatsuki
This rp is original characters mixed with canon ones. Also I don't think ill be giving away villian spots to people unless I've seen them write aha

Especially since akatsuki are all S rank rogue ninja and all the characters so far are genin.... would be a very quick rp end the moment your character met the rest.

Genin... The one draw back is I've yet to see a Rp in naruto or any really develop enough to see the fruits of the labor put into a character. But I've got this character idea with a Hiden of sorts that I want to try out. I can't post daily but I'd be interested.

Genin... The one draw back is I've yet to see a Rp in naruto or any really develop enough to see the fruits of the labor put into a character. But I've got this character idea with a Hiden of sorts that I want to try out. I can't post daily but I'd be interested.
I'd like that to happen in my rp, but I won't make promises that this will last long enough for each genin to become jonin aha

The rule is two posts a week at least. If you want to post your character idea I'll tag you when they can enter the story or replace someone who leaves

I'd like that to happen in my rp, but I won't make promises that this will last long enough for each genin to become jonin aha

The rule is two posts a week at least. If you want to post your character idea I'll tag you when they can enter the story or replace someone who leaves
Yeah I know what you mean. It's a goal for us all man, just hard to reach.

Okie dokie, two shouldn't be too bad. I'll get a idea post out, but for now mainly it's taking Hiruzen and Enma's transformation technique and use of a staff and making it into a whole Arsenal and fighting style, just without a animal transformation into a staff. Basically a Bōjutsu/Ninjutsu Hiden is really the short and reality of it.

Awesome! Does this rp follow Canon events such as the Uchiha extermination?
They all ded. Itachi is kicking about and Danzo has some spare eyes but that's it.

Some Canon events are changed like for one no Naruto aha so the Jinchurki is a different suitable host for nine tails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back