• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom naruto rp?

holdie

back from hell (aka school)
interested in running an rp following a group of naruto ocs, possibly genin or chunin, in an alternate universe type deal with its own looming threats and all that. or just a fun slice of life rp following them on a series of missions, whatever you guys think would be more fun. anyone else down for this?

hello! i would be interested. i'm also down for either slice of life daily missions (like filler episodes) or a more serious overarching plot!

Heya! I'd love to rp! I'm new to Rp Nation, but I have experience, I've been roleplaying for years, I'm not dry. I usually like doing oc x canon. I do doubles! I didn't wanna join the discord without permission! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back