• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto RP

Nocturne

Christian Twilit Kineusayō
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I need a new rp partner for a Naruto rp; since I am an adult, you must be 18+. I'd rather not start over, so if anyone would be willing to pick up where me and my previous partner left off and just replace their character with yours, that would be ideal. However, if no one is interested in that, then we can start a new version of the rp. This rp involves both canon characters and OCs, so you must be willing to play as canon characters; I will do the same.

This rp is set in canon, and starts in the first Naruto series and goes through Shippuden and possibly Boruto. My character Nemera is a reincarnation from our world, and is based on me. She is reborn as Gaara's twin sister, and has a Kekkei Genkai called Plasma Style, a mix of Fire Release and Lightning Release. She remembers her past life, and has info. from the anime and other sources. She wants to change things for the better, but she won't always be successful, and there will be consequences, both good and bad, to changing canon. Overall, I'd like this to have a happy ending, but the road there won't always be easy or pleasant. There will be serious and dramatic moments, as well as lighthearted and fun ones.

She'll eventually form bonds with some of the characters, and her secret about who and what she is, and what she knows, won't stay a secret forever. There's also some things about herself that even she doesn't know about, yet...

In the midst of the Chunin Exams Arc is where the rp left off. I have all the posts of the rp, and more info. about it if anyone's interested.

Most Important Canon Characters for the RP:

Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Shikamaru, Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, Itachi, the Akatsuki (especially Obito), Orochimaru, Kabuto, possibly Madara, possibly Kaguya, Danzo, tailed beasts (especially Kurama)

Out of these, I’ve chosen to play as Sasuke, Kakashi, Kabuto, Kaguya (if she’s unsealed), and Kurama. If I need to play as any of the others, I will. This includes minor characters whenever they need to show up in the story.

I have two OCs: Nemera, and one who hasn’t been revealed in the rp, yet....Not by name, anyway....

Certain characters that were killed in canon will be saved and live instead. I’d like to save Itachi and Obito, definitely. Possibly Neji. Jiraiya’s death, however, might be too crucial to Naruto’s development. I am open to suggestions on who else should live, such as other Akatsuki members, for example.

I’ll need help planning out what parts of canon will be changed, and what might still happen anyway. And what the consequences, both good and bad, may be. The Fourth Shinobi War, for example, might still occur, just maybe not exactly the same way it did in canon. Keep in mind, though, I still ultimately want this rp to have a happy ending.

Favorite Character: Gaara. Also favorites, but not as much: Naruto, Shikamaru, Kakashi, and Haku.

The others I like are Gaara's siblings Temari and Kankuro, Jiraiya, Itachi, the Tailed Beasts such as Kurama and Matatabi, sort of Sasuke, Obito, Mitsuki, Boruto, Shikadai, and Sarada.

Here is a pic I drew of Nemera:

Last edited:
Name: Nemera

Birthdate: January 19

Height: 4ft. 11in.

Weight: 90lbs. (I); 112lbs. (II)

Blood Type: A

Kekkei Genkai: Plasma Release (mix of Fire and Lightning Natures)

Classification: Sensor

Tailed Beast: ???

Author (eventually)

Affiliation: Sunagakure

Team: Team Baki (Gaara's Team)

Clan: Kazekage Clan

Physical Appearance:

She is short and small; moreso than Temari. Her soft, short, spiky hair is strawberry blonde; the length is a little above the shoulder. The 'spikes' are thick. She has a widow's peak. The face shape is a lot like Karura's, but the jaw shape is like Temari's. She has indigo colored eyes with no pupils, and black eyelids that are rimmed with black like Gaara's eyes. The eye shape is similar to Gaara's, but her eyes are smaller, and she has eyelashes and eyebrows similar to Temari's. She wears a purple kimono robe shirt with a dark blue mesh undershirt; the sash is also dark blue. The trim of the shirt is red. Her shorts are black with dark green, V shaped stripes on the sides, and have pouches to store small weapons in. Strapped on her back is a Wakizashi sword in its scabbard. She wears a purple Suna hitai-ate on her forehead. She has black shinobi sandals. She occasionally wears an autumn orange scarf. It has a purple cat, green fox, and a blue rabbit printed on it; the pattern repeats. She has a gold cross necklace.

Personality:

Tenacious, Intelligent, Compassionate, Playful, Creative, Loyal, Adventurous, Protective, Bonds deeply and intensely with the few loved ones she has, Determined, Understanding, Feels Sympathy and Empathy, Loves animals, Hates Hurting, Hunting, or Killing, Funny, Thoughtful, Gentle, Loving, Caring, Wants to love and to be loved, Wants to get stronger, Is Introverted, Curious, Likes to learn about things that interest her, Might want to fall in love someday, Quirky, Sassy, Friendly, Kind, Helpful, Passionate

Short-Tempered, Stubborn, Anxious, Fearful, Impatient, Cold-Hearted when angry, Overprotective, Confused, Takes things too seriously/literally, Not Entirely Sane, Sensitive, Lazy, Lonely, Easily Bored, Hesitant, Spiteful, Bitter, Guilt-ridden, has a Broken Heart and a Broken, Mentally Ill Mind, Experiences Sensory/Emotional Overload, Hates work, Oblivious, Cusses a lot, Mistrusting, Depressed, Sarcastic, Aggressive

She needs at least one good companion--related or not, or a husband (when she’s an adult) to be happy, fulfilled, and healthy. She will suffer otherwise.

Favorite Foods: Taiyaki, Ramen, Chocolate

Least Favorite Foods: beef tongue, chicken gizzards

Favorite Animals: Cats, Foxes, Rabbits; also likes Leopards, Tanukis, Snakes, Lizards, Frogs, Butterflies, Dragonflies, and Salamanders

Dislikes: A Lot of Species of Bugs and Spiders, but is oddly fond of Jumping Spiders

Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, Video Games (when she can find them), Movies, Sparring, Exploring and Enjoying Nature, Hanging Out With Friends/Family, Eating Good Food, Keeping A Sand Cat As A Pet/Companion

Favorite Words: Love, Fun, Friendship, Family, Peace

Favorite Numbers: 3, 7, and 9

Favorite Colors: Purple (her most favorite), Green, and Blue; also likes autumn/fiery colors, black, and brown. Hates Hot Pink, but likes softer shades of pink.

Favorite Tailed Beasts: Kurama and Matatabi

Favorite Characters:

Gaara. Also favorites, but not as much: Naruto, Shikamaru, Kakashi, and Haku.

Also likes: Gaara's siblings Temari and Kankuro, Jiraiya, Itachi, the Tailed Beasts such as Kurama and Matatabi, sort of Sasuke, Obito, Mitsuki, Boruto, Shikadai, and Sarada.

History:

Nemera was a 27 year old woman with a different name who lived in the 'real world'. She was mentally ill, yet intelligent and aware of all that was wrong with her mind. She couldn't live on her own, so she stayed with her parents and little brother. After dying, she was reincarnated into the Naruto World as Gaara's twin sister, and was named Nemera by their mother Karura, who died shortly after giving birth to them prematurely. Her previous life nothing like her current, she is unprepared for the harsh shinobi world, but, armed with her knowledge of this world from watching the anime, she is determined to not only survive, but to become stronger and make a difference in this world. Even if only a little. She at least wanted to prevent her twin brother Gaara from suffering and going down that dark and lonely path he had in the story. She wanted to protect him, and, maybe, they could be friends...? Would she be able to befriend others as well? Either way, she was determined to survive, discover her potential, and to protect those that she cares about...

Ninja Rank: Genin

Ninja Registration: 55 - 002

Academy Grad. Age: 12

Chunin Prom. Age:

Family:

Previous Life:

Past Life Mom

Past Life Dad

Past Life Little Brother: Lee

New Life:

Karura (Mom) (Deceased)

Rasa (Dad)

Gaara (Twin Brother)

Temari (Older Sister)

Kankuro (Older Brother)

Yashamaru (Maternal Uncle)

Friends:

Gaara

Foes:

Orochimaru

Sound Village

Akatsuki

Nature Type(s):

Plasma Release

Fire Release

Lightning Release

Unique Traits:

Speed, Stealth, Intelligence, Mental and Physical Tenacity

Jutsu:

Ninjutsu (best trait), Taijutsu (pretty good), and Kenjutsu (sword fighting; pretty good)

Plasma Style: Plasma Ball Jutsu, Plasma Style: Plasma Bomb Jutsu, Plasma Style: Plasma Laser Jutsu, Plasma Cloak Jutsu, Volt Flame Jutsu

Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu, Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu, Fire Style: Dragon's Flame

Lightning Style: Black Panther, Lightning Style: Lightning Rat Tremor, Lightning Style: Thunderbolt

Tools:

Wakizashi Sword, Leopard Summoning, Exploding Tags, Shuriken, Kunai, Ninja Wire

Weaknesses:

Extreme Cold, Sensory and Mental/Emotional Overload, Insecure/Anxious, Short-Temper, Fear of People, Fear of Being Alone/Abandoned, Fear of Losing Loved Ones, Poor Navigational Skills, Mental Illnesses

Excerpt of the beginning:

————-

It was chaos. Shots were fired on both sides; one was pinned down in the woods by the other. A small family isolated from the rest of their group; doing their best to stay alive. Filthy, exhausted, pushed to their limit. One was too slow to react...The sound of a bullet echoed throughout the trees, heading straight for them....BANG!

A body fell.....but it wasn’t theirs. The horrified face of the loved one she pushed out of the way was the last thing she saw.....before sinking into darkness and silence.......

Drip

When she finally awoke, she found herself in a black void, face down in a pool of...water? What the....? Furrowing her brows in confusion, the young adult groaned as she struggled to her feet, clutching where she had been shot. Where....was she? Wait....her wound....Why didn’t it feel wet?

She looked down, shocked to see that there was no blood, nor a hole. ‘What the hell?! Where’s the gunshot wound?! Is this a dream? Am I unconscious? Or....No. No, I can’t be...’

But...it was true, wasn’t it? How could she possibly survive being shot through the chest? She felt herself slip away; felt her heart stop. She knew when she made her choice that she might not survive. She didn’t have to think about it...her body just...moved. She didn’t want to die...but she could never have allowed any of her loved ones, her family, to be killed. She valued their lives more than her own...and willingly paid the price for saving them.

So...was this it, then? Was this the afterlife? Was she stuck here alone...forever? Without even knowing if her family lived or not? But...wouldn’t they be here, too? She tried calling out to see if someone, anyone was here. She didn’t care if they were someone she had lost a long time ago or a stranger; she just didn’t want to be alone. She wandered, looking everywhere for signs of another living thing. Eventually, she gave up, collapsing to the ground and crying......

She didn’t know how long she had remained there, but a strange sound caused her to look up. “Huh...?” She narrowed her eyes, trying to comprehend what she was seeing. She gasped; what was that?! A creature about her size stood several feet away from her, an unreadable expression on its face. It was like no creature she had ever seen before!

Whatever it was, it had features of several different creatures: a cat, a fox, and a rabbit. It had huge bat-like wings; leopard rosettes coated its furry body, which was mostly purple and green. It had nine long, fluffy tails: cat, fox, rabbit, in that pattern. They appeared to emit a gentle, ethereal, colorful glow. The eyes were autumn orange, and rimmed with black, with slit, cat-like pupils, which seemed to be examining her closely.

After a moment, it approached her, causing her to freeze, eying it warily. Was it possible to get hurt in the afterlife? Surely not...unless this was hell. But....somehow, she didn’t think that’s where she was. She wasn’t certain of what to expect, but it certainly wasn’t what happened next. It stopped, staring at her for a moment longer...then enveloped her in a hug, purring.

Her eyes widened in surprise; was it...comforting her? She was too shocked to react at first, but she eventually relaxed, reciprocating the embrace, clinging to its warm, extremely soft fur. She felt at peace...Then things got even more weird when the creature started to glow. Before she could react, its form warped, becoming pure....energy? as she felt it swirling around her, faster and faster until it hit her square in the chest, flowing into her. Her surroundings and everything within it, faded away, and she felt herself fall through darkness once more.....

.....Bright. Why was it so...bright? It...blinded her. Everything was a blur to her; she could barely make out the shapes scurrying about. They were saying...something, but she couldn’t make out what the words were. It didn’t sound like English, whatever it was. She felt herself being placed next to something; she could barely make out their face. It looked like....a woman? Why was she so...huge? She could barely make out the words...ones that she couldn’t understand the meaning of...Until later. “They’re so tiny. No matter what happens, I’ll always protect you! Gaara, Nemera...!” When her vision and hearing cleared much later, she realized what, and where, she was. ‘Oh. Shit!’

I'm deeply intrigued by the plot. I'd love to roleplay with you! Quick question though, are crossovers okay with you?

Super random but I was just reading through this and we have the same favorite characters 😂 But I also include Hinata on my list lol.

@ vividwritings:

Well, since I’m an adult, I only rp with those who are 18+. Your profile says you are 17. As for crossovers, I’m not sure. I don’t think I’ve tried that, before. I guess it would depend on what the crossover would be.

@ KaitWink:

Hinata’s not a favorite of mine, but I like her.

Count me in, as I have a character with a very unusual Kekkei Genkai... as well as a rather... unique tool, though he doesn't rely heavily on it.​

Could you show it to me? Either here, or in a PM is fine. My own character's profile has been updated since I posted this thread, so I have a different one I could show you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back