• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto Rp???

Themidwinterwolf

Always confused
Hello Hello, to those I have been rping with and are seeing this, the reason I haven't replied is because I had no internet till now, so please forgive me. Anywho My name is Chelcee and I've been in a MAJOR Naruto mood, and was wondering if anybody would be up for a long term Naruto rp? Beginning in Naruto at the Chuunin Exams all the way to the pain arc in shippuden, that's up for discussion of course. As for themes, I kinda wanted to have a Toxic relationship type thing, but that is also up for Discussion, if you want to do all that then AMAZING. If not that's fine because it's not everyone's cup of tea. I also prefer to play the girl in the rp, I don't mind FxF but right now I prefer MxF, anyone up to Rp???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back