• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto rp with eve

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Terra and Kankuro never saw their brother so riled up. 1st shukaku returns asking for a favor and now when they mentioned the san dancer hes now acting like his crush from school just sai they would ask him out. Sure they know the counsil is on his ass about "GETTING A GIRLFRIEND." but they actually thought they would let him choose but the girls that were chosen were too...werid... and now this

"Garra relax... wealready have people looking for her and if she stole anything we will just ask her to return it." terra notes.
"Im gonna go investigate my puppets i sence one of them found the spy that we believe is trying to kill you." Kankuro noted and runs over to the scene only to see the woman attacking them and when her subdued by grabbing her he um...grabbed somthing else...."Oh god.."

Last edited:
Ashe

"Ash... calm down..."

Sure she'll calm down. Slippings on her white japanese cat mask. She'll calm down when the person groping her... is dead. The lady's elbow then connected with the perverts stomach, before leg jabbed his side. The male blocks it with his arms, skidding back a few feet. "Black smoke!" she signs with her hand before breathing out a black smoke that clouds his vision.

She goes to sign again, but puppets appear behind her and try to capture her. She does a backflip, taking off one of her gloves and touching the puppet. It instantly turns to ashes. A smirk then stretches across the woman's face as an idea formed.

"No, Ash do--"

The ash swirls around her turning into several spikes. "Spike bombs!" Each spike lit up in flames before shooting at the ninja in smoke causing a large explosion. She lands on a rooftop behind her and sighs a bit. Should get a-- she stops before sighing again when she turns to see the Kazekage. Peachy, can this day get any worse? Today was suppose to be a scout day!

"You are coming with us.." the redhead says lowly tells her.

She has heard that line so many time, it just makes her eyes roll at this point, "Us? I see only one of you..." she says before 4 more puppets appear surrounding her. She sighs. "Today was suppose to be scout day...." This is way too much work than it's worth. She should just let them capture her. She needs a nap anyway.

(Version1: Just the outfit)
1543560022418.png

Kankuro appears next to gaara embarressed that he was the one that caused this "Accident". Then again he would admit she has a rack. He walked over "Look lady we just need to to snawer some..." then it happened.it was all so fast but to him it was slow motion. cutting up oione puppet. then burning another..he honestly was crying on the inside seeing his work get destroyed but was happy that his trick was working. he flicked one finger making her stop and then another to make her stand still. "Whats the rush? Like i said we only need to ask ou a few questions..Since you decided the hard way.. youre not leaving until I let you go and my Brother who is the bossman lets me let you go. And trust me." He moves his right hand which moved her left. "I have a VERY good grip on you."

While kankuro went to capturing the crazy lady gaara would feel a sense of curiousity and somehow a familliar feel of somthing he never felt outside family. Love...as in a love that was from shukaku.. the reason is the Sand dancer finally arrived and was hiding in the market. She was just looking around looking at beads, weapons, maybe a book. Just just being a normal person. Then again he doesnt exactly know what normal is. When they made eye contact his mistake was booking it. The sand twisted her ankle a little making her fall and a ninja picked her up "Easyy miss we just wanna talk.What is your name and viliage?"
"K-kirisuto...Nagano....Of the Silver moon village" She said... Kankuro blinked and looked at garra stunned mouthing.. 'i think its her..' and then following the guards taking the girls to jail and putting them in seperate cells. one plush cause its actually a bed room and the other a semi ok cell cause they would let her go once they get answers.

Last edited:
Ash

Wonderful. Just bloody wonderful. Not only was she groped by said pervert. She is captured by said pervert too! She sighs pinching the bridge of her nose, taking a moment to calm down. She has been through worse... a lot worse... She grips her arms tightly before sitting down in a corner of her cell to think. She is going to need to get out of here, which isn't really gonna be a challenge and luckily... she spotted her target on the way here.

A smile slowly stretches across her lips. Looks like she will be home early today. She still can't believe she let herself get captured. She wonders what gave her away. She shrugs, I can figure that out later... The Kazekage has a Jinchuriki... it must have sniffed me out... she stops. That didn't really make much sense, she has been to all the other villages and this has never happened. She sighs again, resting her head on her knees, she hates it when things don't go her way. Then again... she should be used to it. Most of her life never went her way.
---
Gaara

The Kazekage sighs as he looks at the passport of the moon village girl. It didn't make sense to him why she would have the scroll. He didn't sense any hostility from her, but... He sighs, "Shukaku... why are you so restless?"

"We need to go see that woman!"

Gaara raises an eyebrow at his partner, "... Why?"

"We just need to go talk to her! Please! "

Well if it will stop the growing headache... he stands up from his seat and walks off to see the girl. He will also have to figure out what to do with the other one. If she is a spy or an assassin then, they would need to interrogate her to find out who sent her and who her target is.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Temari was guarding kiri and kankuro Ashe.. Termari glanced at her every now and again. One moment she would see her crushing flowers to make some sort of perfume.. the next shes drawing in a book. She decided to break the ice. "Yo.Why did you have that forbidden scroll?" Kiri looked up startled by that question. "Forbidden?! I wouldnt had bought it from the last market i went to in the leaf village if it was forbidden! The lady told me it would help me find shukaku!" Temari fell out of her chair hearing her brothers jinjirikis name and made a serious stare "Why do you want that jinjuriki?" "C-c-cause hes the only one t-that c-can make s-susami s-s-stable." Temari then went from 'protect baby brother' mode to 'im so confused' mode "Whos susami?" "My jinjuriki..." Temari sighs "Why should i even ask why do you need him?" Kiri sighs "You sound like the others." "Others?" "The other jinjuriki that disowned her before the feast began..well except mata and shukaku..shes not like the others... she can make both light and dark chakra.But only the dark if she finds the darkness inside me." Temari glances seeing her brother and looked at him "Youre gonna talk to this werido?" Cat ears and a bob like tail then appear on the woman. Her eyes going from brown to a amber color and her saying "NYA! SUSAMI NOT A WERIDO YOU WERIDO!" then quickly covering her mouth and looking for a sheet to hide her ears and tail
shoot shoot shoot it happened again! were gonna be forced to leaveee
Not MY fault.
OF COURSE IT IS YOUR FAULT! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CONTROLING YOUR EMOTIONS?
and what did that priest say about pots calling kettles black?
Touche. Just try to calm down till were allowed to leave.

Kankuro
Kankuro sighs hearing the noise "Jeez my siblings get all the fun while im stuck here...at least i can take a nap." He looks in his bag for a book and reads it and glancing at Ashe. "Look about what happened...im sorry...i was ordered to capture anyone hurting my baby brother."

Gaara

Gaara blinks at the sudden animalistic feature that appears on the lady's body. He raises an eyebrow as he hears another, oddly familiar, voice coming out of the girl. Not even given the chance to process the situation, the tailed beast inside of him became restless once more. Asking the kazekage to let him out desperately. Gaara didn't understand why the one-tails is acting like this, but regardless he let the beat out.

He opened the gourd resting around his waist, letting the sand inside it flow onto the ground. A few seconds later the sand took the form of a small familiar looking tanuki, Shukaku. He watches the tailed beast run over to the lady, "Susami! It's me! Shukaku!" the tanuki yells, almost immediately getting a response in return a small tailless bobcat appears in a transparent form and pounces on him happily. Gaara couldn't help but smile at the sight. He then hears footsteps and looks to see a short, sandy blonde hair lady walking over, looking calm, but the hostile chakra said otherwise.

She stops about a foot away and hands him a bag of money, before crossing her arms tapping her foot on the ground her red eye starring him down. Gaara raises an eyebrow wondering why she just handed him money. He stares at it for a moment, before the event of the capture of the cat thief flashed through his head. He sweatdrops, Her shop was in the area... he looks at her and nods to her, "we'll get it fixed up in no time" she smiles softly in response as her hostility fades away. She turns on her heel and leaves, her dark purple kimono flowing behind her.

(Koi))
698CEE27-B0FC-4176-AFB0-151376122E46.jpeg

Ash

Ash simply puts up a middle finger not moving from her spot. She closes her eyes listen to her surroundings, especially to the conversation that is going on. Her eyes open her eyes and sigh curling up, "Mata you family is everywhere!" she states not wanting to get found out by them. She hates getting involves with the tailed beast's family. All of them belong to people she evades on a daily basis and now that she is caught that is about to change. She grips her arms tightly.

"Calm down... it's not a bad thing..."

"Do you know what happened last time I met one of your family members? He flipping went into my mind and scared the living hell out of me!"

"Kurama hate everyone..."

She just sighs and goes back to resting her head on her knees, "I don't care... I am getting out of here as soon as possible..."
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri
Kiri blinks seeing Susami go from drama queen to purring and making positive dream vibrations. "Shukaku kunn! Susami missed youu" She purrs and her bliss got bigger and bigger to where her left paw broke the wall and the floor and landed almost near the glass shop. susami sees people running in fear making her sad causeing some black blotches on her fur but also gets curious seeing 'white glass marbles' (AKA GLASS SPHERES) and gently begins batting them around. and says "Susami like toys susami want to buy toys.." then she ooks around for money. Kiri was scared cause she tried to regain control but couldnt. she was like a kitten in a fantasy realm. the again its been 200 years since she saw shukaku soo she cant refuse her happiness but in the bliss she was damaging 15% of the village.

Kankuro
Kankuro and Temari were ordered to find and 'tame' the giant cat. sure big cats are a thing but this was worse.. because the cat isnt going beserk..or was mad... she was PLAYING! she thought evehing was a TOY.. she went from adult to kitten... "This was possibly what the girl ment by controling emotions.." temari noted and saw the cat glance at the other prisoner and its big eyeball looking at her "Big sister?" her voice echos and her paw grabs ashe and begins grooming her. It didnt feel gross. Just with every lick it felt like happiness. like letting her feel somthing she never felt before. love from a sibling.

Last edited:
Ash

Ash could feel tears starting to drip down her face as she struggles to get out of the cat's hold. She could feel the positive energy and emotions of the cat flow into her... and she hated it. "Let go of me!" she yells at the four-legged giant. It's not like her to panic, but considering who the cat is and what it is doing to her, "PUT ME DOWN YOU FOUR-LEGGED BEAST! OR I WILL BURN YOU TO THE GROUND AND MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!" she snaps at the cat, the temperature of her chakra rising steadying to the point where she probably can burn her paw.

"Ash calm down. You are up--"

"I don't care! I want her to unhand me now or she is going to be a three-legged cat!!"

"Don't you dare hurt her!"

" Then tell her---" she didn't get to finish her sentence as she suddenly plummets to the ground. "EEK!" she shrieks as the cat yowls in pain. This is gonna hurt she waits for herself to hit the ground but instead felts arms around her.

She looks to see it.... on of the pervert's puppets. She glares taking of her glove and slapping the puppet to ashes and she lands on her feet. She dusts herself off and shivers a bit. She feels disgusting. That stupid cat ruined everything! She needs to get back to her cell and get to her target.

She then moves out of the way when the cat tried to pin her to the ground, "Give me my BIG SISTER!"

She sighs. She really hates Matatabi's family.

Gaara

Gaara blinks at what is happening. One moment Susami and Shukaku are cuddling and then the next second the kitten became a giant 20 foot cat destroying his village. He curses under his breath as he goes to release Shukaku before hearing someone screaming at the cat, soon followed by Susami yowling in pain. "Damn it! Shukaku you need to stop her!" he states not wanting more of his village destroyed, but if he released the one-tailed more off it could be damaged. He looks at Kiri, "You need to get her back in control!"

enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri

Kiri looked at gaara and nodded and concentrated and eventually she came back inside with a sorrowed ook and one eye was yelow the other brown "We will leave...and never return.." they said in unison temari was a bit shook by that "W-why! we never saw our brother so happy and youre just gonna LEAVE!" "this was what i feared..susami losing control of her emotions... we outdid our stay.. that was when Kakuro had an idea

Kankuro
"Nah ah ah what that jinjuriki did cassifies as a crime...you have to hep pay for the damages..If you leave now.. we will hunt you down"
Kankuro got worried when she said

"Not like im being hunted already for my talents.. do you wanna know how many people would kill to use me just for my ability of tarot and my perfume that blocks a special eye technique.. ALOT!"
Temari then walked over. "ets make a deal.. you help fix any damages you can..in return..we give you protection and train you to calm your emotions...deal?" Kiri showed some hesitation...but temari and kankuro smied when she nodded. " Now to find the fire witch.. apprernty shes making a back glass trail and argueing with herself."

Gaara

Before the two can even leave to chase after the so-called fire witch a short glass scythe landed in front of the two to stop them from leaving. Gaara knew well who threw that. He looks over to see Koi walking over with tear filled eyes. She points to her shop, clearly upset with the increase in damage. She points at it again, indicating she wants it fixed now or else. Gaara sweatdrops, " Don't worry, I'll handle her, you guys go after the prisoner," he says to his siblings as he walks over to the upset blonde lady. "Koi, please calm down, we will fix up your shop as quickly as possible..."

The girl just gives him a glare and stomps her foot on the ground. "I know you are not going to pay any more for the damage since it is our fault..." he sighs a bit. " This is on me okay? You don't have to pay for it..." The girl calms down and looks at him sniffling. He sometimes forgets that she is a 24 year old female and not a 13-year-old child with a temper tantrum. He smiles softly at her and pets her head as she looks at the ground. She gives him a hug and burst into tears. He sweatdrops and sighs patting his head, "There there..."
---
Ash

While everyone was distracted a distraught assassin flash stepped away from the group as fast as she can. She managed to get someone quiet and hide behind one of the tall buildings. She takes a deep breath as she sits down to process what just happened.

The memories made her skin crawl as the sand around just turn to glass. "Ash calm down..." she hears her friend try to help her.

"Shut up, this is all your fault! "she snaps at the tailed beast, "It's not that easy to calm down! Just because you tell me to doesn't help at all!"

There is silence in her head for just a moment, before Mata spoke softly to her, "I know.. and I sorry... Susami just missed her family... you know how that feels better than anyone..."

Tears start streaming down her face, "We agreed never to talk to about this..."

"What happened to them wasn't your fault!... It was mine..."

Ash clenches fist her chakra flaring up again. "Let's just get out of here....They can get someone else to do the mission..."

"Eehh.. so you are here to kill our brother" she hears a familiar voice say.

Seriously?... She can't catch a break can she? She quickly gets up and tries to run in the other direction, but a sudden gust of wind hit her and sends her flying into a wall. She shakes her head as she slowly got up to see herself cornered.

"Now come quietly and we won't hurt you... much," the girl with the giant fan says to her.

Ash glares as she tries to grab her with her ungloved hand, but her wrist gets caught by the pervert's puppets as did the other hand. This is getting ridiculous. "OH FOR THE LOVE OF DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!" she snaps at them.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Kankuro
He sighs. “Jeez lady relax..were just taking you in for questioning.Why are some girls mostly crazy?No offense sis I know your only a sliver.” He said laughing and dodging one of her fans. When they got there they saw repairs being made and Kiri insisting she cleans up...but something was wrong...one of her arms was black...and it was spreading every time they said no.

“Please let me at least help!” She pleaded.
“NO! You and your jinjuriki did enough! If it wasn’t for the kazekage we as the council would have youexiled...but he wants you safe and away from harm for now..” he lied

Ash

Ash watches this happen and hears Mata growling in her head. She holds it tightly, "Stop..." she mumbles curling up.

"You.. okay?" She here the fan lady ask her.

She wants to give her a snarky response, but her trying to keep Mata under control, "No.. stop it..." curling up tighter as she response her head. "She is fine..."

"He is hurting her! Let me out!"

"NO! stop it! You are giving me a headache!"

Mata just growls before giving one last push, taking her over in an instant. Two flaming blue tails pop out of her back and her eyes become mismatched, not that it can be seen under her mask, but the two tails are a dead give to what Ash was. "Damn it Mata... now they will never let me leave!"

"They weren't going to let you leave anyway" the tailed beast retorts as the ropes turn to ash (haha... pun), before running over and giving Kiri a hug. " Is your paw okay? I am so sorry for what she did to you..." she says with a frown.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri

kiri blinked but susami took over but with some restraint. the arm slowly going to normal "Sister...sussami fine it only hurt a little bit..this man wont let me help clean...sister always told me to clean when i make mess..to take responsabilty for actions if bad comes out of a good thing"

the counsil began to shake in fear seeing the cat lady growl. but then to into a creepishly happy big sister tone.

"Susami..how about you and kiri clean up with the owner and Gaara while big sister has a chat.." Susami nodded and goes wo gaara "Shukakuu can i help?Susami can help with papers, or look for things i accidently broke in my happiness finding you a-and." She was trying to calm down to make her arm normal again.

Kankuro
Meanwhile kankuro and Temari were looking Ashe up and whistled at the bounty "Damnnn this girl is a pile of hot mess. wanted by 3 villages and oorochimaru?!"

Gaara

Gaara was helping Koi gather the glass shards of her broken pieces and dumps them into a bucket for her to reuse later on her new pieces. He sighs softly and looks over at the short lady, who is begrudgingly using a broom to gather them as well. "Koi.. you can remake them..." he gently points out. only to get a glare, before she goes back to sweeping the floor.

He sweatdrops wondering what he said wrong. "She can remake them, but it wouldn't be the same..."

"I see..." He mumbles as he goes back to help. He hears footstep approaching him and looks up to see Kiri...wait. He hears her speak and blinks, Right she has a jinchuriki that Shukakiu likes.. he sighs as he listens to her question. he thinks for a moment, "... You should ask Koi... " he says glancing over at the lady, who immediately points to her roof where a giant hole currently decorates it. " Can you fix that?"

Mata

Mata looks at the council member with a death glare as her tails sway ominously around him. "Listen here... I don't like it when people lie to my sister... And I especially don't like when those lies hurt her. So..." she gets close to his face. "You or anyone in the council or anyone, in general, do it again... and I will turn you and them to cinders... understand~?" she smiles widely as she tilts her head. " I said... do you understand?" she growls.

"Y-yes ma'am!"

"Good... Now.. get back to work" she growls before walking off to go talk to Gaara.. well Shukaku"
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

susami blinks looking at the roof then nods "If you will help" goes a fcean spot with nothing in the way and pours...colored sand? Red blue pink..every color and kiribegan a jutsu like dance and sand began rising making patterns mostly flowers and when she heard it becoming glass and sealing it to the roof and calmed down and looked up. what she made was a stained glass painting of a garden in the moon village. then after that she made more window patterns until she got tired. and walked over to a couch to sleep.

Kankuro

Kankuro walked over to Gaara "Bro the apartments are set up i even added the 'extra touches' as requested..But why all the plushies and pillo.huh?" sees kiri sleeping on the couch. then shocked seeing the windows " WHO MADE THESE!" his loud mouth was loud enough to stir kiri a little

Last edited:
Gaara

Sand wraps around Kankuro's mouth to shut him up as a certain Jinchuriki walks over to the ground. He sweatdrops seeing the tails, off the people it seems like one of the Jinchuriki ended up in the body of a killer... again. Then again, he doesn't know anything about the girl. They were the ones that attacked her first, not the other way around.

Sand ends up pouring of his gourd and a mini Shukaku forms in front of him. "Shukaku..."

"Matatabi..." Shukaku responds. The two oddly stare at each other for a moment before a sigh leaves his lips. "You are in the body of an assassin? Really?"

"Don't judge a book by its cover, little Tanuki" Mata flicks his nose.

Shukaku slaps her hand away, "Give the girl her body back, we have questions for her."

"Sorry, no can do. She is already angry. No need to add to it...Plus she won't answer your questions" Mata chuckles, " And don't touch my tail.." she says looking at the glass maker. The Jinchuriki stretches, "Well, I better get going...'

"Mata... we know she is wanted by 3 villages and Orochimaru... She has nowhere to go..." Gaara sighs.

Mata looks at him, "That's not for me to decide... I am merely the advisor. My host decides her future. And I happily follow along..."

"And you fine with that..?"

"hm... yeah. I am curious to see where she goes. Where I end up.." Mata shrugs.

"What about Susami?"

"... She will be fine. She has you," Mata shrugs at him
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
the next morning kiri woke to a room filled with pillows,plushes, and a mission guide for what to do in the sand village. Kiri actually smiled feeling at home already and was even happy that Gaara went out of his way to make her a citizen. She even giggled seeing the puppets in maid outfits making her breakfest and tea..
~
Kankuro on the other hand...was embaressed. temari laughing and he swore he saw a smirk on gaaras face. Of course he did this was HIS idea! since it was HIS puppets that started the problem they have to help with the solution. Even if it meant dying from embaressment..
Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back