• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Naruto RP : Willing To Teach [ 4-6 Slots Open ]

Kyoda

So I've been RPing in the Naruto genre for my entire two year RP career. When I started I created this character, hear me out on this. He did became OP over the two years I do admit that. I know that usually turns people away, but don't worry, he's going to die. I want him to go out with a purpose. So read the plot and I'll explain, and please, read all the way through and if you want to join post in the thread. If you have some feedback that you see as "negative", PLEASE PM and let me know how this could be made better, or even if you have a reason as to why this may not appeal to people. I'm open to criticism. It only makes me better, if I take it right.

The Plot

While roughly fifty plus years have past since the great Naruto Uzumaki has passed from the role of Hokage, no one has forgot his teachings. This, is how another great Legend would like to leave behind his name. Many have forgotten his name as it quickly became over shadowed by the names of his parents who became before Naruto. The world sat in peace because of the decisions made by the 7th. During these years, he was easily somewhere in his 40's. Now fifty years later he fells he will take the ending path of his father and let himself die out. But, before he does, he wishes to raise a new group of shinobi. This group will be given his knowledge before he finds his end.

The great nations still remain, each with their kages all working together in harmony. No clan remains loyal to only one village, but all villages have a Clan Leader for each clan that reports back to the Clan Ancestors. There are usually three clan ancestors for each clan, all of which who make decisions about the clans laws, involvements and whatnot. There are a few small time shinobi who pose a threat to this peace that the villages hold. These criminals are easily dealt with. But with so few, there aren't many people who use their ninja skills on a daily basis. The ninja academy has fallen and been replaced by normal schools and the teaching of ninjutsu and other ninja aspects have been left to the discretion of the parents. There are some who have left their family and have turned to using their ninja heritage to terrorize civilians and take what they want. Mostly broken into gangs, these people are usually killed when caught, if their clan ancestors allow it.

While the authorities of this world are capable of handling these small time threats, they are no where near ready for the threat that rises in the shadows. An old ally turned enemy to the Old Legend. Like the Legend himself, this man has been gathering, and creating his own army. This army will be a threat unlike any the world has seen before. To retaliate, the Old Legend follows a path that looks similar to evil essences of the shadows, however the outcome... That all depends on how you reply when fate knocks on your door.

So...What'cha think?

So posting this in a 1x1, I would like to have my OC go into one of these semi-evolved villages. Once there I will have a small battle with your OC and then based on your choice you'll meet other RPers who will move through the plot along with you on your team. So this will turn into a group thing. I'm really excited to get it started. So if you think that you might be interested then just send me a PM, or post in the thread. And you will have to figure out everything about my character as we go. It's a part of the mystery. If I gave you hints it would give away everything about my character. Well....I'll leave one hint at the bottom.

I look forward to working with you.

Senju_Symbol.svg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad to hear that you two have an interest. Send me a PM and I will help you build a character that best suits you.

This still open? And do you know what the pace for this RP is going to be? I'm a bit tired, so excuse me for asking that weird question.

>.> This doesn't even go here! This goes in the interest checks, not the searching for 1 on 1 partners.

Looking For Partners (1 on 1)

Want to find just one person to roleplay with you? Post here about yourself and what you are looking for in a roleplaying partner. We are sure you will find a friend.

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]We seem to be attracted I the same things

[/QUOTE]
I wonder why. I actually looked at the Naruto thing you're doing and was considering joining it when my RP skills get better haha~

[QUOTE="The Confused Pixie]>.> This doesn't even go here! This goes in the interest checks, not the searching for 1 on 1 partners.

Looking For Partners (1 on 1)

Want to find just one person to roleplay with you? Post here about yourself and what you are looking for in a roleplaying partner. We are sure you will find a friend.

[/QUOTE]
Eh? Realy? Hmm... I didn't realize where this was placed. Ah well~

The only way to get better is to push your boundaries. You gotta get out of the safe zone and get uncomfortable. You got to get angry and be envious. You have hold a hatred of others and hold yourself to a higher standard to strive for a better ability to express yourself while you rp....or that's how I did it atleasr

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]The only way to get better is to push your boundaries. You gotta get out of the safe zone and get uncomfortable. You got to get angry and be envious. You have hold a hatred of others and hold yourself to a higher standard to strive for a better ability to express yourself while you rp....or that's how I did it atleasr

[/QUOTE]
I agree with you on the "I have to get out of the safe zone" part and holsing myself to a higher standard when I RP, but I don't think I'll be able to hold a hatred for someone like that haha..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back