• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto rp [private]

Sasuke and Yuki walked shoulder to shoulder. Every once and a while he would glance down at the girl to make sure she was okay. Her chakra levels seemed to be pretty low, but perhaps the rice balls will help her gain more energy. Sasuke turned to look down at Yuki fully when she said his name in a serious tone. His eyes widened at her question “huh? Where did you get that idea?” He asked surprised. The Uchiha suddenly stepped a pace or two ahead, stopping in front of Yuki so they could be face to face. “Babe, look at me.” He spoke with a tilt of his head, locking his eyes with hers. “Don’t think like that. I would never want you to leave me,” he spoke in a serious tone, cupping her face in his hands to give her a gentle but affectionate kiss “you belong to me, remember?” He pulled her into a hug after that, squeezing her tightly.

Yuki looked at him and blinked in surprise as he spoke and stepped in front of her. She stopped walking so she would not crash into him. She looked at him and she let him lock eyes with her. She smiled a bit against his lips as he kissed her and she nodded. She paused as he spoke of her belonging to him and she nodded a bit. She hugged him back tight and nodded a bit, resting her head on his shoulder. She hummed gently and she slowly pulled away. She stared at him for a moment before leaning up and pecking his cheek, then she took his hand and started walking. She glanced around the village, seeming to be interested in it. It slightly reminded her of home.

Yuki didn’t say anything, but she nodded and rested her head on his shoulder. Sasuke hoped he said the right thing, and that her mind was clear of those thoughts. He stared down at her when she pulled away, tilting his head to allow her kiss to meet his cheek. They intertwined their fingers as they walked. Sasuke watched as Yuki looked around the village, seemingly admiring her more than their surroundings. It wasn’t long before they came across a rice ball shop, so Sasuke slowed to a stop.

Yuki nodded the rice ball shop and looked at him smiling. "I will be back." She told him and kissed his cheek before walking inside. In a moment, she came out with a box of rice balls, grinning happily. "I got rice balls.~" She happily chirped, as she started back toward the hotel. She seemed to be feeling better now than she had when they were out on the field.

Sasuke nodded at her, crossing his arms and blowing a strand of black hair away from his eyes as he waited. Yuki was out with a box of rice balls in just a moment or two. A soft expression fell onto his features as she chirped excitedly about the rice balls. Cute, he thought before following after her towards the hotel. Once they made it inside Sasuke snatched the box from her, “aw, you’re so sweet for sharing, Yu,” he joked, giving her a mischievous look. He opened the box to grab one of the rice balls out of it, but instead of eating it himself he gestured towards Yuki “open your mouth, babe.” He stated, moving his hand to feed the rice ball to her.

Yuki gasped and pouted as soon as he took her rice balls, and she pouted. "Hey!" She huffed, but calmed down when he told her to open her mouth. She paused, but then opened her mouth for him, biting into the rice ball. "Mmm..." She murmured, smiling at the taste of the rice ball. "These are so good..." She said happily. She took one of the rice balls out and then she offered him one. "Open.~" She told him with a smile. Instead of giving him the rice ball though, she kissed him, smiling a bit and cracking up, burying her head in his chest as she laughed.

Sasuke hesitated, raising his eyebrow at her before finally giving in and opening his mouth slightly. He blinked in surprise when she kissed him instead though, scoffing as she buried her head into his chest in laughter. “You think you’re so funny,” he snickered, wrapping his arms around her so she couldn’t pull away. He lifted her up off the ground, spinning her around “I actually wanted a rice ball, you know?” He laughed, setting her down soon afterwards and stealing a kiss from her. Her lips still tasted of rice balls “mm, you’re right, they are good,” he smirked.

Yuki smiled as he wrapped his arms around her. She laughed and let him spin her around, then she pouted as he spoke. "You wanted a rice ball more than my kisses.~" She said playfully. She gasped as he kissed her and she blushed as he spoke. She huffed as he smirked and blushed harder as she took a rice ball from the box and ate it on the way to the hotel room.

Sasuke followed Yuki to their room, grabbing a rice ball himself to pop it into his mouth. Once they were inside Sasuke flopped backwards onto the bed “hey, Yu? How much longer are we staying here?” He asked as he stared up at the ceiling, biting his bottom lip slightly in thought. Sure, hanging out with Yuki without any worry or stress was great, but it wasn’t long before Sasuke would begin to feel restless. And seeing how much Yuki had pushed herself during training had him wondering how much she had been hiding from him emotionally. He wondered how she really felt about things sometimes. “Yuki,” he started again, sitting up to look at her “you know I’m here for you, right? You don’t have to shoulder everything by yourself.” His tone fell serious as his dark eyes stared into her.

Yuki looked at him and shrugged. "Me, not long. You all, it all depends on you..." She said softly. She turned to look at him as he spoke about being here for her. "I know you are...but I just...I can't find peace right now. I'll be okay though." She told him, gently nodding. "If something is bothering you, I'm here for you." She told him. She moved to stand by his bed. "You get some rest, I have something to do..." She told him and leaned down, kissing him.

Sasuke squinted at her words. He wanted to ask what she meant, but he decided to stay quiet to let her finish. She spoke about being unable to find peace, and that she was there for him, too. “What’s bothering me is whatever is bothering you,” he commented as a matter-of-factly. Sasuke kissed her back, be a part of him was still concerned for her “where are you going?” He asked, his cold side beginning to show itself again. The Uchiha moved to stand “let me come with you.” He tried to insist, despite knowing that Yuki would probably refuse.

Yuki noticed him trying to stand and she gently put her hands on his chest, slowly moving him to lay down in the bed. "Relax...I'm just going to go train some more. You need to rest a bit more." She told him as she stared at him. She paused, but gave him a smile. "I'll be back later..." She told him before she leaned down and kissed him, her hands still gently on his chest.

Sasuke felt Yuki’s hands push gently against his chest. Doing as she wanted he sat back down, not without pouting slightly, however. “... fine,” he finally huffed, clearly not very happy. He twisted him arms around her waist. “Just don’t push yourself too hard, alright?” He muttered after their kiss together, hesitantly dropping his hands from around her to let her go. The thought of following her did cross his mind, but he also wanted to trust Yuki. She can take care of herself, but Sasuke wasn’t really tired at the moment. Definitely not tired enough to sleep...

Yuki looked at him and she smiled. "Alright, I will be safe and won't push myself." She told him happily. She let her hair fall a bit into her eyes as she moved away and then went out of the room. She walked to the training ground, then she trained hard once more. She seemed focused on the training and that only. She worked on training hard on her Kekki Genkai and her weaknesses in her abilities. Finally, she got done and she headed back, seeming exhausted. When she got back, she flipped down on the bed.

Surprisingly enough, Sasuke stayed put. Suigetsu and Karin had messed with him a bit, coming in and out of his room before Sasuke finally told them off. And now he was laying on his back, staring up at the ceiling thinking about... nothing, really. Well, his concerns for Yuki came and went, and every once in a while memories of his brother or the leaf would pop up, but he wouldn’t let those thoughts linger for long. He ignored them, and was about to close his eyes to try and get some sleep when he heard someone open the door. “Suigetsu I swear if you barge in here one more tim-“ he cut himself off, realizing it was Yuki and sitting up slightly. She collapsed onto the bed, and when the Uchiha placed a hand on her he could feel that her chakra levels were low, but not dangerously so. “You’re finally back... in one piece at least. How was training?” he asked calmly, brushing a hand through the others white hair.

Yuki continued to lay with her face in the bed, giving him a thumbs up. She huffed a little bit and weakly turned to lay on her side, curling up. She seemed content. She looked at Sasuke, pausing before she glanced away. She hummed quietly, as she thought of Naruto, wondering how long it would take for him to get here. She jumped as she heard a knock at the door, she paused before standing up, opening the door. She laughed quietly as she was picked up and tightly hugged. "Easy, Naruto! I'm sore! You moved quick." She pointed out to him, and he grinned as he put her down.

Sasuke chuckled at her little thumbs up. He tilted his head at her as Yuki looked up at him, but she glanced away soon after. It wasn’t long before there was a knock at the door. Sasuke got up quickly as soon as he saw the orange, grimacing a bit at the sudden movement and holding his bruised ribs. He was quick to hide any emotion on his face though as he stared at the blonde. He decided not to say anything yet... seeing how he didn’t really know how to react. Naruto was back to being an ally, at least right now, and for the first time since he got back from the hospital Sasuke realized he didn’t have his sword. The Uchiha shifted his attention to look at Yuki, then back at Naruto with an unreadable expression “Naruto,” Sasuke greeted, his voice coming off deep and cold.

Yuki fell quiet and looked over at Sasuke. She pulled back and Naruto spoke. "Sasuke." He said back, his voice serious. Yuki cleared her throat and could tell how serious this seemed to be getting. She moved to step out of the room, sneezing as she did so. She moved out of the room and stood outside of it, crossing her arms. She seemed to be calm and cool. She huffed after she sneezed once more and she sniffled a bit.

Sasuke glared at Naruto as the room fell into an awkward silence. The tension in the air was so thick you could probably cut it with a knife. When Yuki left the room Sasuke followed after her, pushing past Naruto with an unreadable glance. He could hear Yuki sneezing, did she have a cold or something? “You’re not getting sick, are you?” He asked her with a bit of amusement, moving his hands to tickle her side slightly.

Yuki giggled as he tickled her, and she shook her head. "I'm probably fine." She told him, sniffling a bit. "Probably just allergies or something." She told him, brushing it off. "I'm sorry but that tension in the room was suffocating to me." She admitted to him. She soon walked back into the room. She sat down and explained everything to Naruto that Madara had said. When she finished, Naruto grinned. "I'll help you, but what about the hawk person thingy." He asked, and Yuki thought on it.

Sasuke gave Yuki a look like he didn’t really believe her, but he didn’t push it at the moment. Sasuke sighed when she mentioned the tension between he and Naruto. “Sorry...” he muttered, not sounding very genuine. He didn’t really want to talk about it, so with a huff he turned walk back into the room. Sasuke crossed his arms and eyed Naruto as Yuki explained the whole prophecy thing. To be honest, the Uchiha was still unsure about all of this. “Who cares,” Sasuke intervened when Naruto spoke about the final person. “Whoever they are, we don’t need them to take down Madara.”

Yuki looked at Sasuke and then at Naruto. She frowned as Sasuke spoke about who cares and how they don't need them. "I think we need them and I care." Yuki said with a huff. Naruto nodded in agreement. "Yeah, didn't you say only the three of them together could beat Madara?" Naruto asked Yuki, and she nodded stubbornly. Yuki moved over to Sasuke and she flicked him on the forehead with a huff. "Stop being so cranky.~" She told him, smiling and being playful. "Besides, you are staying with the others while we handle Madara...I don't want you involved, especially not after last time." She told him with her arms crossed over her chest.

Sasuke glared at Yuki grumpily after she flicked him. “How are you going to tell me not to be cranky, then tell me I can’t go with you.” He rolled his eyes, unable to stay too serious with her acting all playful and all. “Once I can control my mangekyo sharingan I’ll be fine. Last time won’t happen again...” Sasuke hated to be seen as useless, and most of all hated to see Yuki go out and fight Madara, even with Naruto by her side. After a few moments of silence Sasuke finally took a deep breath “okay... you’re right - about needing the third person, that is. How do you suppose we find them?”

Yuki looked at him and frowned. "I'm not chancing it, you are not going with me Sasuke." She told him, then huffed as he spoke about agreeing on the third person. "Well, I have no idea..." She admitted as she paused, thinking a bit, looking at Naruto and Sasuke for ideas when she came up empty on her own ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back