• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto rp [private]

Yuki covered her mouth to hide her giggles when he said her name. She heard his voices and she smiled a bit. She screamed as he jumped around the corner she was behind and she squirmed playfully with a laugh. "S-Sasuke...Baby, you wouldn't do anything to me...would you?" She asked, trying to play innocent and sweet. She smiled at him and she laughed a bit, admiring him as she did so. She loved that he seemed a bit more happy, and maybe even a little bit distracted from things lately. She just didn't want him to worry or stress.

Sasuke had a mischievous smirk on his features. He wrapped his hands around her tightly as she squirmed, trying his hardest to prevent her from running away. He chuckled, deciding to go along with her and play innocent as well. “No, of course not babe. I would never do anything to you,” he spoke softly, his face gentle for only about a second before an evil gleam shone within his ebony eyes. The male moved his hands to tickle her sides, both of their rowdiness causing them to fall over. Meanwhile Suigetsu had come out of his room, eyeing the two on the ground grumpily. “Will you two love birds stop rough housing in the middle of the hall? You’re so loud.” He complained, crossing his arms with a pout.

Yuki laughed and giggled out as he tickled her. "B-Babe! N-No! Stop!" She squealed out loudly. She squirmed a bit and tried to escape his grasp. "Suigetsu help!" She squealed after he spoke, giggling as she did so. She couldn't help but laugh and smile. She was ticklish herself. She squirmed under him still and giggled, but tried not to be as loud, even though it was a struggle for her honestly.

Sasuke couldn’t help but laugh himself, finding it cute that she was ticklish. He was satisfied that he was finally able to get some revenge, too. Suigetsu eyed the two, rolling his eyes with a small smile. “Yuki!” The shark boy said dramatically, deciding to play into it. He approached the two “does that evil Uchiha have you again? Don’t worry, I’ll save you!” He laughed. Sasuke snorted “shut up, Suigetsu- no, don’t touch me!” Sasuke tried to stifle his laughing, smacking the sharks hand away from him. Suigetsu smirked, suddenly getting an idea. He turned to get closer, jumping on top of the Uchiha’s back to make a dog pile, with poor Yuki on the bottom. “Suigetsu, you fatass, get off!” Sasuke huffed, and although his brows were creased, amusement still filled his eyes.

Yuki huffed as Suigetsu got on top of Sasuke, putting her on the bottom. "Suigetsu! I said save me, not squish me!" She said but laughed a little bit as she did so. She managed to roll them over and she got up happily. She laughed softly and smiled a bit as she looked at the two of them. She hummed quietly and she watched the Uchiha and the shark with a giggle. She rushed off, going into Sasuke's room with the card, shutting the door so Sasuke couldn't get in and get her if he wanted to. She smiled, and then she ran a hand through her snowy white hair.

Suigetsu held onto Sasuke when Yuki pushed them off her, latching his arms around the Uchiha and taking him down with him. Sasuke sat up with a groan, punching the shark in the shoulder. Suigetsu let out an “ow,” pouting and rubbing his shoulder gingerly, but he quickly broke out into laughter afterwards. Before Sasuke could even notice when Yuki dashed away from them she was already in his room, locking him out behind her. He called her name as he moved to get up, Suigetsu moved to get up too, but Sasuke pushed Suigetsu back on the ground before going to knock on the door. “Yuki! Open the door,” The Uchiha demanded, “I won’t tickle you again, I promise,” his expression held a smirk, indicating that he may not be entirely truthful, but Yuki couldn’t see that.

Yuki heard him and she paused, but nodded. "Okay, but if you break that promise, you will not be getting any love or kisses from me for a month." She told him with a matter-of-fact voice. She smiled as she said this though, and she soon opened the door for him, letting him in. She had put his card down on the bedside table. She looked at him, leaning on the door frame. She stared at him and gave him a sweet smile. She looked at him and she shut the door once he was inside of the room with her. If Suigetsu knocked though, she would probably let him in, well, if Sasuke let her.

Sasuke scoffed at her words, “as if you could resist me for that long,” he joked. Not a moment later the door opened up to him. He scanned Yuki over as she leaned on the door frame, walking past her and into the room with a roll of his eyes. Suigetsu had decided to go back to his room. Once the door was closed he turned back to look at her “you’re a piece of work, you know that?” He asked with a cross of his arms. He was supposed to be resting, and yet he ended up messing with and chasing Yuki around the hallways all day. In all honesty, he didn’t mind it, and it was the most fun he’s had in a long time.

Yuki looked at him and shrugged. "A piece of art work." She said with a small laugh. She plopped down on his bed and she hummed a little bit. She ran a hand through her snowy white hair and relaxed a little bit more on the bed. She hummed quietly as she did so, seeming content. "Baby.~ Come here.~" She whined and opened her arms, wanting to cuddle and hold him.

Sasuke eyed the girl up and down when she referred to herself as artwork jokingly. Well, she wasn’t wrong. He couldn’t help but smile softly at her whining. “Oh, now after all that you want some love?” He asked, approaching her to let her wrap her arms around him. No matter how much Yuki was a pain he couldn’t stay annoyed at her. Sasuke felt himself getting tired, his muscles beginning to feel better thanks to Yuki’s comfort.

Yuki held him and she smiled. "I made you move like that so you could do something and not feel like you had to lay in the bed all day." She said with a smile. She ran her hand through his raven black hair, humming to him and seeming content. She soon shut her eyes, continuing to hum but she didn't fall asleep. She simply played with his hair and relaxed, resting her eyes. She slowly stopped humming after a bit and fell asleep.

Sasuke pursed his lips, slowly closing his eyes as he muttered “thanks, Yu.” The Uchiha was quick to fall asleep thanks to Yuki brushing her hands through his hair, her soft humming calming his heartbeat. He had his arms wrapped around her tightly throughout the night. And when the morning came, and the sun shone through the window with harsh warm rays, Sasuke squirmed in his place with a small groan. Nights went by way too fast sometimes - to be quite honest he wanted nothing more than to just stay snuggled against Yuki forever.

Yuki slept until that morning. She gently rolled them over so she was on top, snuggling him and shielding his face from the sunshine that shined through. It hit her in the eyes, but she protected her own eyes by hiding them in his cheek. She huffed a bit, her warm breath going against his neck, seeming annoyed about the rays of sunshine coming in. "I'm going to get up and get in the shower...You relax, okay baby?" She whispered to Sasuke, slowly getting out of his arms and standing up, stretching as she went into the bathroom and shut the door behind her. She stripped down and then stepped inside once the water was warm.

Sasuke was awake enough to feel Yuki gently roll so that she was on top of him. Thankfully she shielded him from the sun, allowing him to get a little more sleep. However, her warm breath against his neck sent shivers down his spine, and he blinked open his eyes to look at her just as she was about to get up to shower. He muttered something inaudible, closing his eyes again and rolling over onto his stomach; not without pulling one of the pillows over his head to block the sun. He figured he should probably shower after her, the warm water might be good for him, but then after that? Who knows what Yuki had planned.

Yuki got in the shower and washed her hair and body. She did everything else she needed, then she stepped out of the shower. She wrapped her body in a towel, then she walked into the bedroom, humming as she got a clean pair of clothes. She held them, seeming to feel much better after having a hot shower. She noticed Sasuke still on the bed and smiled, rolling her eyes. She slipped on her bra and panties, then dropped her towel after she did so.

Sasuke laid still, nothing but the faint rise and fall of his shoulders indicating he was alive and breathing. Although the sound of the shower stopping and Yuki shuffling around behind him caused him to stir. He turned his head to peak at her from under his pillow, blinking a couple of times when he realized she wasn’t fully dressed yet. He couldn’t help but think how beautiful she was, covering his face with his pillow fully again to block his tiny blush. Sasuke rolled over onto his back again when he was sure his face was clear, sitting up with a stretch. “Stop being cute,” he muttered suddenly, moving to stand up “im going to take a shower.” He announced, his voice coming out as a soft grumble.

Yuki jumped a bit as she heard him speak and told her to stop being cute. She blushed and she said nothing for a moment. She finally spoke back when he mentioned a shower. "You could have took one with me, Baka." She said teasingly with a smirk, hoping to get a reaction out of him. She slipped on her outfit, then she braided her hair while humming. She got up once she finished it and then left the hotel room, going out into the forest by the village to train.

Sasuke paused in the bathroom doorway. Yuki’s words bounced around in his brain. He turned to look over his shoulder at the girl, “maybe next time,” he smirked. Sasuke knew she was just kidding when she said that, but his tone indicated that he could very well be serious about taking her up on her offer. Sasuke closed the bathroom door behind him, finding it a pain to have to unwrap all of his bandages before getting in. The water felt warm against his skin as he stood there, letting it drain all of the sickness and stress off of him. After he was finished he didn’t bother rebandaging himself, since he didn’t currently have any fresh bandages. But he didn’t think it was too big of a deal, although there was still a bruise that dotted purple and black on the right side of his chest. He stared at himself in the mirror for a moment before brushing a towel over his dark raven hair to dry it. He realized very quickly that Yuki wasn’t in the room anymore, so he decided to get dressed and head outside himself to take a look around the village.

Yuki was in the woods, training harder than she had before. She was really toughing it out too, working on her weaknesses more than anything else at the moment. She moved quickly and hit harder as she imagined her targets at Madara. She soon moved and she sighed as she started to control ice. She was trying to force it to wind so she could have control over that. If she could move from controlling ice and snow to wind, then maybe she could get from wind to water, and then water to her Kekki Genkai's final stage. Of course, no one has ever made it to the final stage except her great-great-great grandfather. She huffed a bit, focusing extremely hard on trying to get herself to conquer it. She had been trying to control wind for months now, and still couldn't. She dug her feet into the ground and used a huge blast of her chakra on it, managing to control wind. She knocked herself back, and weakly sat up. She then gasped as she managed to start to do it. It was still hard on her, but she was doing it. She smirked, but then she felt weak and sat back down. "Ugh...I used too much chakra..." She murmured to herself in annoyance.

Sasuke had decided to wander the forest for some fresh air when he heard a sudden blast of wind. He knew he shouldn't use his sharingan yet, and he knew that if he did Yuki would probably kick his ass, so he decided to investigate without activating it. Curiosity got the best of him, you see, although as he walked through the trees and spotted a flash of white hair he stopped. Sasuke wasn't expecting to see Yuki, but she looked to be training, so it made sense. After a few moments of admiring her, he stepped forwards when he saw her sit down. "You aren't pushing yourself too hard, are you?" He asked with a small smile.

Yuki looked at Sasuke as he spoke, surprised. "No, I'm okay..." She murmured as she stayed sitting for now. She looked at him curiously. "What are you doing?" She asked him as she weakly got to her feet. She slowly made her way to him, having to lean a bit on a tree for support as she watched him. She admired his features as she waited for him to speak up and maybe answer her question.

Sasuke approached her quickly when he saw that she was struggling to stand. He placed a hand on her waist, "you used too much chakra," he stated with a hint of concern. He scoffed at her question "I should be asking you the same thing." The Uchiha leaned down slightly to even out their height, staring into the depths of her dark eyes with his own. "Don't make the same mistake as me, Yu, don't push yourself." He sighed, straightening back up and scanning their surroundings. He knew that she would probably want to train more anyways, so he figured he might as well stay with her to keep and eye on her. "Do you mind if I watch for a little?" He asked her, placing his hand on her head to ruffle up her hair.

Yuki narrowed her eyes as he spoke of watching her train. "The only reason you want to watch is so you can babysit me." She said with a huff. She still didn't feel the greatest, and his words about how she shouldn't push herself like him were bouncing in her mind. "I can stop for today...." She told him sweetly. She was trying to compromise for him. "If we can get some rice balls to go and eat them at the hotel." She said happily. "Please Sasuke-kun!" She said, adding the 'kun' with a smirk.

Sasuke couldn’t help the small smirk forming on his features when she called him out. He seemed to be pretty satisfied with himself when she said she would stop for today. However, Yuki being Yuki, she didn’t drop it completely without a bit of compromising. “Really, Yu? Rice balls?” He drawled, giving her a kind of look that indicated he didn’t really want to pay for any rice balls right now. Her little ‘kun’ at the end caused Sasuke’s eyes to roll quite dramatically, but with a cross of his arms and a slight knit in his brow he huffed “fine, but only because it’ll get you to take a break... Yuki-chan.” He mocked, putting quotations over the end of his words before reaching for her hand.

Yuki smiled a bit at him. "I can pay for them, you just have to come with me." She told him calmly as she walked, walking a bit slow since she had over done it a bit. She walked beside him, humming and she paused before looking at him, getting serious. "Hey Sasuke...? Do I ever get on your nerves...or do you ever want me to leave?" She asked him quietly, unable to help it. It was one of the things that had been on her mind a lot lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back