• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto RP [Closed]

Yokai

dream eater

Hello and welcome to Tsukiko's partner search!

~ ♡ ~

Currently I am looking for a 1x1 roleplay partner, preferably PM, who'd be interested in a Naruto-based roleplay! Some quick details about me before I go further; I roleplay female characters with an MxF focus, usually I have one primary character and multiple background characters, I tend to write multiple paragraphs but can also match my partner's post length. Genres I like, besides anime/fandom, would be; romance, adventure, fantasy/unrealistic, action, and heavily focused character development. I think that's all? c:

So, if that interests you then please read on!

Plots
Alright-y!! I have a five plots ready though they've been condensed into brief summaries. But, please keep in mind that I'm always happy to discuss a custom plot with you. Maybe one that suits both our interests?
  • "Long-Term: Remake" 一 Fairly self-explanatory, this roleplay would take place either in the canon-verse or within an alternate timeline (with notable characters important to the plot). This would essentially be the remake of Naruto where our OCs take up the primary roles of Naruto and Sasuke, and then continue to roll with the punches.. erm, or so to speak. This would be a slow-burn romance which focuses more on the plot, character development, and the dynamic between my character and yours. I have no preference for either role, though please keep in mind whichever I take will be subjected to a gender change.
  • "Long-Term: Reborn" 一 This is the second Genin-Team 'growing up' story option, in that we simply start with our OCs being sorted onto the same team and then create a completely new plot-line. While this would be set in Naruto it isn't confined to the plot and wouldn't contain canon characters, unless, of course, you requested them. This is one of the least fixed of the plot ideas since it'd be completely altered by your character, your own ideas, and where you wanted your character to go. Once again, romance is preferred but not strictly necessary.
  • "Long Term: Uchiha & Senju" 一 This would focus around our two characters, an Uchiha and a Senju, who are both known prodigies and of similar age. They grow together, constantly ahead of their peer-group and possessing monstrous potential and power. Ultimately this would follow them growing up too fast and watching their rivalry change to something closer to co-dependence. It'd follow them being recruited into ANBU, perhaps ROOT (depends on your focus, once again), and how they react when thrown into another Shinobi War.
  • "Akatsuki" 一 Our two characters would be Akatsuki members, S-Ranked Missing-Nin, each with their own backstory, strengths, and flaws. Both have been recruited into Akatsuki and are subsequently partnered together. This roleplay would focus on the beginning of Akatsuki, the arrival of our characters, the missions and shenanigans they got up to during the original plot (or not, depending on your preference towards canon), and whether they remain loyal to the cause or whether they desert.
  • "Jinchūriki" 一 A born jinchūriki and a newly formed jinchūriki meet under the pretense of training. The born jinchūriki had their demon sealed into their stomach upon their birth and has faced the oppression of the village since day one. The newly formed jinchūriki was much older, already a jōnin, when they sacrificed themselves to protect the village from a tailed-beast attack. The new jinchūriki is placed under the born's care to be trained and primed for their role as the second 'monster' within the village. You can be either the born or the new jinchūriki, I have no preference, and whichever tailed-beast you choose doesn't have to necessarily reflect the village. This would be taking place in an alternate timeline after all.

Characters
I'm not quite sure if this is something that people do, but I've currently got four pre-made personalities and one invented clan. So, if any of these five is more to your preferences in terms of personality then please say so and then I can apply that particular personality to the plot.
  • "Invented Clan" 一 Ongaku (オンガク) The Ongaku Clan originated from Uzushiogakure no Sato "Village Hidden by Whirling Tides". Similarly they specialize in fūinjutsu and maintain close ties to the Uzumaki clan. Members of this clan do possess a kekkei genkai, though there are few users, one that allows them to physically manifest their chakra (e.g, create barriers, swords, wings, etc.) Some notable features of Ongaku are their large chakra reserves and stark white hair. Overall the Ongaku Clan is small but wealthy, and most of all traditional. They're most commonly known for their kekkei genkai, fūinjutsu, kenjutsu, and village security (e.g, barrier control).
  • "Satomi" 一 Satomi (聡美) can be considered as the default personality in this case. She is quiet, introverted, wise-beyond-her-years, and extremely polite. Satomi is a traditional character in that she follows the rules closely, is protective of her ideals and her precious people, and most of all, is compassionate to a fault. To people she doesn't like Satomi can be quite cold, the politeness making things almost unbearably formal, and she keeps a careful eye on her emotions. To people she does like Satomi is prone to being quite teasing, doting, over-protective, and a little bit cheeky, she can also be a little motherly. Satomi is spring, she's soft cotton and budding flowers pushing through the frost, she's tentative smiles and looking up through long lashes, she's a warm home after a long mission.
  • "Akiko" 一 Akiko (秋子) is the personality best suited for characters that have experienced a lot of trauma or had a rough upbringing. Akiko would be considered a true neutral, she primarily looks out for herself and her own survival. Occasionally she will perform good deeds but they are few and far between. In her personal life she is best described as rough, sarcastic, and grumpy; she could also be tweaked to be a less-violent tsundere (or more violent, depending on how you look at it). To people she doesn't like Akiko is pretty awful, she makes snarky comments and is constantly looking for a fight. To people she does like Akiko is noticeably less angry, normally this is shown through worrying over their well-being, sticking up for them, putting herself in harms way and/or getting flustered by them showing any sort of reciprocation. Akiko is autumn, she is a storm brewing on the horizon, the biting cold that leaves your cheeks flushed, the knitted sweater that keeps you almost unbearably warm, she's a burning-hot temper and the overwhelming rush of emotion that comes alongside tears.
  • "Makoto" 一 Makoto (誠) is what I'd imagine a slightly toned down Naruto to be. She goes out of her way to help and assist others, is naturally altruistic, and thoroughly determined to achieve her goals as she is to prove herself. She is also loud, oblivious, naive, and kind of annoying. Makoto can either be hiding her own pain behind the noise, or she can really be that loud - that naturally depends on the context of her life. To people she doesn't like Makoto isn't actually cruel, just kind of rude and suspicious of them; unless they've hurt somebody she cares about, and then she's out for blood and a lot of yelling about morals. To people she does like Makoto is surprisingly desperate to earn and maintain their affection, constantly afraid that she isn't good enough for somebody as great as them. Hero worship is absolutely a thing with her. Makoto is summer, she's endless blue skies and sandy beaches, she's kept promises and cheek-straining smiles, she's laughing until you cry and crying until you laugh, she's like looking directly into the sun and seeing lights dance across your eyelids.
  • "Ren" 一 Ren (蓮) is more of a blank slate character; she is quiet, observant, and generally intelligent, but she lacks motivation and purpose which results in laziness and an attitude that can be considered absent-minded. She is hard to get to know, she pretends everything is fine when it isn't and since her expressions are minuscule it's hard to tell when she's lying. She lies a lot. She doesn't enjoy violence but understands that it is necessary, she often gets lost in her sense of duty. To people she doesn't like Ren is blank, she is impatient and though she does keep her emotions in check she is visibly tense around them. To people she does like Ren is almost soft, she doesn't smile very often but she does smile for them, she is gentle and slightly more open with her thoughts and feelings, she shows her affection through more subtle ways. Ren is winter, she's snow drifting lazily down from the heavens, she's a locked door and hibernation, she's quietly hummed lullabies and blank pages, she's the brushing of hands and shared, secret smiles.

And that is all she wrote, folks! Hopefully something in here interested you, if it did (and if you made it this far then that's impressive) then please PM me or message me on here. Keep in mind that I haven't completed my first 10+ posts yet, so it might be a slow climb if you choose the second option. Thank you again for reading this mess of a roleplay search! c:

Hello and welcome to Tsukiko's partner search!

~ ♡ ~

Currently I am looking for a 1x1 roleplay partner, preferably PM, who'd be interested in a Naruto-based roleplay! Some quick details about me before I go further; I roleplay female characters with an MxF focus, usually I have one primary character and multiple background characters, I tend to write multiple paragraphs but can also match my partner's post length. Genres I like, besides anime/fandom, would be; romance, adventure, fantasy/unrealistic, action, and heavily focused character development. I think that's all? c:

So, if that interests you then please read on!

Plots
Alright-y!! I have a five plots ready though they've been condensed into brief summaries. But, please keep in mind that I'm always happy to discuss a custom plot with you. Maybe one that suits both our interests?
  • "Long-Term: Remake" 一 Fairly self-explanatory, this roleplay would take place either in the canon-verse or within an alternate timeline (with notable characters important to the plot). This would essentially be the remake of Naruto where our OCs take up the primary roles of Naruto and Sasuke, and then continue to roll with the punches.. erm, or so to speak. This would be a slow-burn romance which focuses more on the plot, character development, and the dynamic between my character and yours. I have no preference for either role, though please keep in mind whichever I take will be subjected to a gender change.
  • "Long-Term: Reborn" 一 This is the second Genin-Team 'growing up' story option, in that we simply start with our OCs being sorted onto the same team and then create a completely new plot-line. While this would be set in Naruto it isn't confined to the plot and wouldn't contain canon characters, unless, of course, you requested them. This is one of the least fixed of the plot ideas since it'd be completely altered by your character, your own ideas, and where you wanted your character to go. Once again, romance is preferred but not strictly necessary.
  • "Long Term: Uchiha & Senju" 一 This would focus around our two characters, an Uchiha and a Senju, who are both known prodigies and of similar age. They grow together, constantly ahead of their peer-group and possessing monstrous potential and power. Ultimately this would follow them growing up too fast and watching their rivalry change to something closer to co-dependence. It'd follow them being recruited into ANBU, perhaps ROOT (depends on your focus, once again), and how they react when thrown into another Shinobi War.
  • "Akatsuki" 一 Our two characters would be Akatsuki members, S-Ranked Missing-Nin, each with their own backstory, strengths, and flaws. Both have been recruited into Akatsuki and are subsequently partnered together. This roleplay would focus on the beginning of Akatsuki, the arrival of our characters, the missions and shenanigans they got up to during the original plot (or not, depending on your preference towards canon), and whether they remain loyal to the cause or whether they desert.
  • "Jinchūriki" 一 A born jinchūriki and a newly formed jinchūriki meet under the pretense of training. The born jinchūriki had their demon sealed into their stomach upon their birth and has faced the oppression of the village since day one. The newly formed jinchūriki was much older, already a jōnin, when they sacrificed themselves to protect the village from a tailed-beast attack. The new jinchūriki is placed under the born's care to be trained and primed for their role as the second 'monster' within the village. You can be either the born or the new jinchūriki, I have no preference, and whichever tailed-beast you choose doesn't have to necessarily reflect the village. This would be taking place in an alternate timeline after all.

Characters
I'm not quite sure if this is something that people do, but I've currently got four pre-made personalities and one invented clan. So, if any of these five is more to your preferences in terms of personality then please say so and then I can apply that particular personality to the plot.
  • "Invented Clan" 一 Ongaku (オンガク) The Ongaku Clan originated from Uzushiogakure no Sato "Village Hidden by Whirling Tides". Similarly they specialize in fūinjutsu and maintain close ties to the Uzumaki clan. Members of this clan do possess a kekkei genkai, though there are few users, one that allows them to physically manifest their chakra (e.g, create barriers, swords, wings, etc.) Some notable features of Ongaku are their large chakra reserves and stark white hair. Overall the Ongaku Clan is small but wealthy, and most of all traditional. They're most commonly known for their kekkei genkai, fūinjutsu, kenjutsu, and village security (e.g, barrier control).
  • "Satomi" 一 Satomi (聡美) can be considered as the default personality in this case. She is quiet, introverted, wise-beyond-her-years, and extremely polite. Satomi is a traditional character in that she follows the rules closely, is protective of her ideals and her precious people, and most of all, is compassionate to a fault. To people she doesn't like Satomi can be quite cold, the politeness making things almost unbearably formal, and she keeps a careful eye on her emotions. To people she does like Satomi is prone to being quite teasing, doting, over-protective, and a little bit cheeky, she can also be a little motherly. Satomi is spring, she's soft cotton and budding flowers pushing through the frost, she's tentative smiles and looking up through long lashes, she's a warm home after a long mission.
  • "Akiko" 一 Akiko (秋子) is the personality best suited for characters that have experienced a lot of trauma or had a rough upbringing. Akiko would be considered a true neutral, she primarily looks out for herself and her own survival. Occasionally she will perform good deeds but they are few and far between. In her personal life she is best described as rough, sarcastic, and grumpy; she could also be tweaked to be a less-violent tsundere (or more violent, depending on how you look at it). To people she doesn't like Akiko is pretty awful, she makes snarky comments and is constantly looking for a fight. To people she does like Akiko is noticeably less angry, normally this is shown through worrying over their well-being, sticking up for them, putting herself in harms way and/or getting flustered by them showing any sort of reciprocation. Akiko is autumn, she is a storm brewing on the horizon, the biting cold that leaves your cheeks flushed, the knitted sweater that keeps you almost unbearably warm, she's a burning-hot temper and the overwhelming rush of emotion that comes alongside tears.
  • "Makoto" 一 Makoto (誠) is what I'd imagine a slightly toned down Naruto to be. She goes out of her way to help and assist others, is naturally altruistic, and thoroughly determined to achieve her goals as she is to prove herself. She is also loud, oblivious, naive, and kind of annoying. Makoto can either be hiding her own pain behind the noise, or she can really be that loud - that naturally depends on the context of her life. To people she doesn't like Makoto isn't actually cruel, just kind of rude and suspicious of them; unless they've hurt somebody she cares about, and then she's out for blood and a lot of yelling about morals. To people she does like Makoto is surprisingly desperate to earn and maintain their affection, constantly afraid that she isn't good enough for somebody as great as them. Hero worship is absolutely a thing with her. Makoto is summer, she's endless blue skies and sandy beaches, she's kept promises and cheek-straining smiles, she's laughing until you cry and crying until you laugh, she's like looking directly into the sun and seeing lights dance across your eyelids.
  • "Ren" 一 Ren (蓮) is more of a blank slate character; she is quiet, observant, and generally intelligent, but she lacks motivation and purpose which results in laziness and an attitude that can be considered absent-minded. She is hard to get to know, she pretends everything is fine when it isn't and since her expressions are minuscule it's hard to tell when she's lying. She lies a lot. She doesn't enjoy violence but understands that it is necessary, she often gets lost in her sense of duty. To people she doesn't like Ren is blank, she is impatient and though she does keep her emotions in check she is visibly tense around them. To people she does like Ren is almost soft, she doesn't smile very often but she does smile for them, she is gentle and slightly more open with her thoughts and feelings, she shows her affection through more subtle ways. Ren is winter, she's snow drifting lazily down from the heavens, she's a locked door and hibernation, she's quietly hummed lullabies and blank pages, she's the brushing of hands and shared, secret smiles.

And that is all she wrote, folks! Hopefully something in here interested you, if it did (and if you made it this far then that's impressive) then please PM me or message me on here. Keep in mind that I haven't completed my first 10+ posts yet, so it might be a slow climb if you choose the second option. Thank you again for reading this mess of a roleplay search! c:
Still looking for a partner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back