• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto RP! (And a maybe a few others) (OCxCC, OCxOC, CCxCC)

Lost1462

Roleplay Type(s)
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening!

Hey there! I'm Lost, a roleplayer who's been roleplaying for some years. Some quick notes about me. I'm 24 and currently working a full time job where the hours are random. But when I have time during work I'll respond and definitely after work. I'm a pretty chill person and I love chatting OOCly when we're not roleplaying. Also I'm an adult, so I prefer RPing with people who are at least 18+ but would rather them be 20+ instead.

Looking for:
  • I'm looking for people to roleplay with, primarily looking for any Naruto RP! I got an idea that I'll share in dms later! Other things I may RP in would be One Piece, maybe BHNA and some others (ask me and I'll let you know if it's something I'm interested or willing to do!)
  • I'm looking for a partner who is semi-literate or literate. Usually at least 2-3 paragraphs per post, but occasionally something less is fine depending on the scenario.
  • I prefer third person over first and normally write in past tense.
  • I heavily prefer discord, but I can be talked into using other platforms.
  • Looking for someone who is good at worldbuilding and would be able to help plot. Action and Relationships should go hand-in-hand with the RP!
Last few notes. Please don't ghost me! I understand real life takes precedence, but giving me a heads up is all i ask for. If you lose interest just tell me up front! If I don't hear a response or some notification from you after a week or so, I'll end up considering that you have ghosted me and terminate the rp. Also please don't comment me to DM you, since if you DM me I'll get a notification as well!

Please send me a DM if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back