• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto Roleplay || ISO Kakashi

nesss

Howdy, all!
I'm not expecting much for this returning venture of mine, but I'll keep my fingers crossed and maybe this will be your cup of tea.

Per the title, I'm delving back into Naruto and my old character is tugging on my muse (which has been dead for some time, so I'll take what I'm given). I haven't made it fully through Shippuden despite my many attempts, but the furthest I have gotten is the 4th great ninja war and I'm currently re-watching as to refresh myself and actually finish the series this time. Please, no spoilers.
My character comes in at the very beginning, and I'm totally open to following a different storyline than in the anime. I'd love to discuss, plot, and really get into the story -- which leads me to what I'm looking for exactly.

I know how fandom exchanges typically go -- 'hey, I don't really want to play this canon character, but I do want someone to play [Character] against my OC. So I'll do it unenthusiastically in exchange for a double ship'. I understand, but I do want to avoid this. While I'm open to double ships and more than willing to work things out for your OCs or additional canons you may enjoy writing, it's more important to me that you actually enjoy writing Kakashi. I personally don't love writing canon characters, but it's mostly because I have no confidence in my doing so.
Similarly to any other roleplay, be it fandom or original, I am also looking for someone who might become invested in the ship/s, the story, and all the involved characters. I love the personable side of roleplaying, plotting and chatting away, fangirling, what have you. The anticipation and excitement really brings roleplays to life, and I feel like the few attempts I've made at finding new writers, that's always overlooked. It's sad, please let me spew to you about how much I love everything and please spew back.

As far as actual-writing goes, I'm a literate, multi-para writer who skates around novella territory from time to time, all depending on the scenario. I'm looking for someone who can match my writing, not necessarily the novella aspect because let's be honest, stretching every single reply to the max becomes unfun very quickly, but just general effort. Detail, reaction, thought, really write your character to life, y'know? In an ideal world we'd reply at least once a day (hah), but sometimes I like to sleep (keyword, sometimes), and work beats me to hell all too often. I'm okay with every other day, once a week, what have you. As long as there's communication and of course, discussion. I like to keep the roleplay lively in my head. 18+.

A tidbit about my character, who I'll divulge about once I've caught someone's interest --

Rini Nakamori, the little bunny in the woods, she's known as the Hare of Konohagakure. She's the last of the Nakamori clan, elite tracking shinobi who I've drawn back all the way pre- Warring State era and tied into the Leaf Village as one of the original families. Despite what it might seem initially, it isn't a stolen Uchiha story - I'll keep it simple as to not start rambling. Tensions within the Nakamori clan led to the family betraying the village. Rini refused to leaf the Leave, and in the decade following became an excellent shinobi. She felt it was her responsibility to right her family's wrongs, and so when the time was right she set out to reclaim the Nakamori name and defend the honor of the Leaf, as well as secure the Leaf's secrets by picking off her scorned clan and anyone they shared information with. This series of missions, as well as numerous other responsibilities, had her away from home for nearly 6 years. Only Hiruzen knew just where she'd gone off to, and while he kept contact with her for the near-majority of her trek, as the years have gone on she's been able to reply less and less. He's only ever told others that she's "alive and well", but he's not so certain himself anymore and the unconvinced doubts of others are becoming cemented -- until of course, she returns. Her mission complete, and her home waiting.

I do have another character, she's more of an incomplete idea that I've always loved. Cloud-painting, anteaters, I'm thinking unnecessarily lax - maybe with some mystery past that she herself can't recall. If you're interested in additional OC's or anything of the such, just let me know. I'm also open to just discuss and throw ideas back and forth. I do hope someone has made it to here, and if that's you I hope you've taken an interest. Please be aware that I might ask for a writing sample, because all too often I've had people ignore the criteria I'm looking for and then after time spent plotting and effort spent on a starter, they've given me lackluster replies - of course I'm more than willing to provide one as well. Don't be shy, shoot me a message!

Last edited:
I know this is pretty old, but if you're still searching, I'm pretty good with Kakashi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back