• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Retribution - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
smh I dont get notifications anymore
Oof. Is the thread still watched? Sometimes my threads get unwatched for no reason.

I can't think of what to post
Send me a PM I’ll get with you. I’m trying to coordinate with Hunter to get a solid, explicitly stated goal for all the characters. As it stands anyone can run into others and start a group.

Also, if your character has a unique and powerful jutsu (mostly Kekkei Genkai, but it could also just be a unique jutsu that maybe your character developed and is very powerful or something), there’s a chance these opponents could be attempting to capture you. Just something to be aware of. They aren’t going after the Sharingan, but others possibly. Message me if you’re interested in more details on this.

Should we try to make a new interest check? Seems we're somewhat low on people.
I might make another one. As it stands, we have 9 current members of the roleplay with closer to 11 characters (excluding members who have dropped or still haven't responded or posted). I think we can make that work if we just get posting, just to get this stuff started and established. If others decide they'd like to drop the roleplay, we will have to post another interest check just to get more recruitment. This roleplay is technically still open, so people can join as they wish, but most people aren't going to see it without another interest check.

At this point, if you haven't posted at all in the roleplay, I'm assuming you've dropped it and will be moving on without you. If your absence is because personal reasons, don't worry about it, you're welcome to come back at any point, just let me and/or Huntrey know that you're back and you'll be good to go.

Also, Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford : I know you said something about tech issues a while back, but I've seen you on a few times so I was just wondering if you were still interested in this roleplay or if you're unable to continue? Most of the other people that haven't posted just aren't logging in anymore so I assume they're gone.

Jz-ahn Jz-ahn : I know you said you were not getting notifications, I just wanted to check and see if you were still interested in this or if you're dropping? No worries if you are, just making sure.

Now, for those of you still active: I'm beginning writing my next post now, if you haven't posted since my last one, no worries. I'm not going to have this done for at least another day, but even if I post again before you do it's fine. If you need direction, message me or tag me on this thread and we'll get you headed somewhere.

At this point, if you haven't posted at all in the roleplay, I'm assuming you've dropped it and will be moving on without you. If your absence is because personal reasons, don't worry about it, you're welcome to come back at any point, just let me and/or Huntrey know that you're back and you'll be good to go.

Also, Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford : I know you said something about tech issues a while back, but I've seen you on a few times so I was just wondering if you were still interested in this roleplay or if you're unable to continue? Most of the other people that haven't posted just aren't logging in anymore so I assume they're gone.

Jz-ahn Jz-ahn : I know you said you were not getting notifications, I just wanted to check and see if you were still interested in this or if you're dropping? No worries if you are, just making sure.

Now, for those of you still active: I'm beginning writing my next post now, if you haven't posted since my last one, no worries. I'm not going to have this done for at least another day, but even if I post again before you do it's fine. If you need direction, message me or tag me on this thread and we'll get you headed somewhere.
Oh, jeez! I completely forgot about this! Not sure if I can continue.

Does anyone want to volunteer their characters to be a part of Kitsune's team? Their goal is to capture an opponent alive, so if you think your character would particularly excel at incapacitating or immobilizing an enemy, you might be a good pick.

I might not be able to post for awhile. I have some health issues that have come up. Hopefully nothing too serious.
That's fine, just let us know when you're back!

We've got two possible new recruits, friends. I've been suffering from a major lack of sleep and can barely form a coherent sentence, that's why I've been scarce the past few days. Right now my main goals are to look over the new character and hopefully one on the way, then writing my post (if I can write it while it makes sense lol).

Sorry for the late reply, I was a little preoccupied with personal life stuff. We're still alive. I'm just waiting on others to post. For some reason I didn't get an email someone posted here so I never checked it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back