• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I am Human

kakashi-kakashi-hatake.gif

Hi there!

First, I ask that my partners be at least TWENTY-ONE in age, as I myself am over twenty-one.

I am currently on Season 2, Episode 70 of Naruto Shippuden.

Here is what you can expect from me as a roleplayer / writer and what I expect from my partners:
  • Please be active.
  • Don't be afraid to communicate with me; share ideas, plot twists, if you're going to be absent for a while, etc.
  • No one-liners; I ask at least 3+ paragraphs minimum.
  • Be courteous.
  • I only roleplay over Private Messages.
  • I am ditch friendly.
  • I only write M/F gender-paired romances.
  • Roleplay content must be kept PG13 - PG14.
  • I would like to include thought processes, as that's half of the anime, but it's not an absolute must-have.
  • For character images I ask that they be anime.
  • Absolutely no controlling my characters without my permission first.
  • I ask that third person be used during roleplay.
  • Like the show, there will be violence and blood and dark subject matters so if you have any triggers, then I'm not for you.
  • Please use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation; I want to be able to understand what you're writing for me.
  • I ask that there be a mix of both OC's and Canon Characters involved, though I'm also perfectly fine with using all original characters as well.
  • I can double, but I'm not the best at it.
  • Be able to write multiple characters.

Plot Prompt 1: Sakura's Student
Being frail and always a little sickly, Character A has always wanted to be a Ninja. Character A is very shy and is always watching others. Character A is put on Naruto and Sakura's team, where Character A slowly becomes friends with their teammates, developing their strength and fighting style. But when the Akatsuki try and take Naruto, Character A swears to protect him.

Plot Prompt 2: Vampire Ninja
Character A is a princess of the Hidden Moon Village. Character A's clan has a terrible secret. Being the princess, she is unallowed to train. Naturally she rebels and trains anyway, only to accidently unlock her horrible secret, killing her entire clan. Character A is banished away to the Hidden Leaf, where their Character A strives to train and use her powers for good.

Plot Prompt 3: Orochimaru's Mission
Orochimaru is on his mission to destroy the Third Hokage and his precious Hidden Leaf Village. But to do so, he wants to first find three powerful Genin to be his personal three-man squad. Already having acquired Sasuke, Orochimaru chooses 2 more Genin from the Leaf Village to add, appointing Kabuto as their Sensei to train them for the destruction of their home village and the Third Hokage. Orochimaru wants his chosen team to protect and do the fighting for him.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO MY THREAD.

Attachments

• 1656183245387.jpeg
    1656183245387.jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back