• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: Our Story [NEW-UPDATED CHARACTERS LIST]

Not at the moment! Are you interested?
I'm considering! However I don't want to jump into something without being absolutely certain I would have time. I was mostly just curious, because Sakura is such a good character and it feels odd that no one would have claimed her! I will keep this in mind though and if I have time and she is still open, I'll let ya know if I'd like to take up her role! ^^

I'm considering! However I don't want to jump into something without being absolutely certain I would have time. I was mostly just curious, because Sakura is such a good character and it feels odd that no one would have claimed her! I will keep this in mind though and if I have time and she is still open, I'll let ya know if I'd like to take up her role! ^^

I understand! Thanks for being honest. ❤

Bump!

We have had some popular characters open up!
Sakura and Itachi are now up for grabs, as well as Pein, Sasori, Kiba, Tsunade, and many many more!!

BUMP!

In search of:
• Hatake Kakashi
• Haruno Sakura
• Senju Tsunade
• Jiraiya
• Orochimaru

And many others!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back