• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto Original Era: Road to Tomorrow (Slight AU)

The Silent Z

Just Here
Watching original Naruto and thought about trying a old idea with some slight changes. The rp like the one before is not really Solo driven but meant for collaboration to progress the story and help build the future arcs, deep plots and etc. while also building a solid team of future shinobi led by a Jonin character of their own path/history/purpose in the story.

Original version was set within Takigakure (A favored & rarely used village) This time I’m open to a vote for those committing and taking part in the rp with options being small villages from the series. The plot starting out will be pretty lax compared to what it could be, using the time to build up the flow with the new squad before taking part in a actual mission then ultimately build towards a Chunin Exams and beyond.

A fresh squad of genin from (village here) assigned to a Jonin working out potential character diffidences, building chemistry and processing as shinobi & characters. The usual idea for such rps, however this group will be entering into the world as a squad with expectations and potential to be great. While navigating the shinobi world and all its troubles one step at a time with a small villages point of view as the larger Naruto plot plays out from start to finish. A basic explanation for now but much creation yet to come for missions, plot lines and etc to play alongside the overall series plot in this slight AU Naruto rp.

Group Size: Myself +3
Roles:
Jonin- AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy
Genin 1- Open
Genin 2 Kunoichi- Open
Rules & Expectations: Rpn rules, basic etiquette and etc, No flawless characters, No one liners. Side characters will be accepted if desired as multiple characters will be needed to fill out the rp as a whole. (Updates to this will come. Just aiming to return to Rp and chill in the writing world for a time so not every rule and etc will be put here.)

Last edited:
If things go accordingly and we fill the remaining role. (Barring drops) I’ll have threads going soon and Rp talk, start up following shorty there after. I’ve got a WIp character in mind as well.

Watching original Naruto and thought about trying a old idea with some slight changes. The rp like the one before is not really Solo driven but meant for collaboration to progress the story and help build the future arcs, deep plots and etc. while also building a solid team of future shinobi led by a Jonin character of their own path/history/purpose in the story.

Original version was set within Takigakure (A favored & rarely used village) This time I’m open to a vote for those committing and taking part in the rp with options being small villages from the series. The plot starting out will be pretty lax compared to what it could be, using the time to build up the flow with the new squad before taking part in a actual mission then ultimately build towards a Chunin Exams and beyond.

A fresh squad of genin from (village here) assigned to a Jonin working out potential character diffidences, building chemistry and processing as shinobi & characters. The usual idea for such rps, however this group will be entering into the world as a squad with expectations and potential to be great. While navigating the shinobi world and all its troubles one step at a time with a small villages point of view as the larger Naruto plot plays out from start to finish. A basic explanation for now but much creation yet to come for missions, plot lines and etc to play alongside the overall series plot in this slight AU Naruto rp.

Group Size: Myself +3
Roles:
Jonin- AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy
Genin 1- Open
Genin 2 Kunoichi- Open
Rules & Expectations: Rpn rules, basic etiquette and etc, No flawless characters, No one liners. Side characters will be accepted if desired as multiple characters will be needed to fill out the rp as a whole. (Updates to this will come. Just aiming to return to Rp and chill in the writing world for a time so not every rule and etc will be put here.)
I'm interested for any role really, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back