• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto Original Era: Road to Tomorrow OOC

Characters
Here

The Silent Z

Just Here
Yo Folks! Z here to start off this chat thread during my break and provide a bit of space for discussion and all things OOC. Nothing much else to say here for now in this OP. So talk, hang and chill out here if you wish. Also this can be the start for some idea chatting if so desired and etc. So welcome here Japanime Japanime Xcelgamer Xcelgamer AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy feel free to chime in whenever you wish

Still working out the overall details. But essentially a version of the magnet release Kekkei Genkai, not the third Kazekage’s and that boruto kids version. But the variation used by that cloud nin that was revived in the war arc of shipuuden and similar to that jannin anime brother who’s name I’m forgetting at the moment despite recently seeing the episode. (Original Naruto filler character. Riga’s brother) I’ve got a FC picked out for the character already.

The details and his overall character and etc is still wip though. How about you? You mentioned a character look was what you had so far, correct?

Yeah I was planning for her to focus more on using trickery like looking and acting like a different person to get close to a target without having to fight through hundreds of enemies and maybe using wind or lightning Jutsus to speed her up in an actual fight

for the jonin I was thinking kind of -jack of all, master of none- in terms of their combat stuff, so that they can relate to and advise everyone on the team regardless of their specialities

Looks like a good pair of ideas. AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy & Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Alright so, looking over the list of small villages I’ve found so far and will add more as they come if we haven’t decided yet. (Fee free to chime in with any I’ve missed) Which village shall be our characters home village? Japanime Japanime tagging as well.

•Amegakure (Future issues could arise)
•Kusagakure
•Otogakure (Issues could arise)
•Takigakure
•Ishigakure
•Shimogakure
•Uzushiogakure (If we want to AU this & bring it back through reconstruction of the village)
•Hoshigakure (Possible issues due to their particular chakra & Jutsu style... maybe?)
•Tanigakure (If we want to AU this back to form)
•Tsukigakure
•Yugakure
•Yukigakure
•Yumagakure

Last edited:
Otogakure seems like an interesting place especially since my character works with mimicking sounds, so works well with the villages name

I'm cool with Otogakure. Some of the other villages I like aren't listed, but I'm down for Otagakure.

we could also make up our own village if we wanted to, I have some concepts along those lines from some older RPs, I'm fine to use a canon one though

we could also make up our own village if we wanted to, I have some concepts along those lines from some older RPs, I'm fine to use a canon one though
True. I hadn’t considered that option since I had no concepts for a original village of our own make. The canon was just a quick plug and play option with a blended in already to map and history. But I’m not opposed to this idea either, if you would like to share some concepts.

Otogakure appears as the lead in votes with 2. I’m not opposed to this idea either but it would present a few issues with the present era canon/plot with accordance to what we’d be doing alongside it. (Minor workarounds anyhow)

So I'll just list some of the ones I have from old rps/brainstorming just so they're there for whatever.

Tsumigakure- the village hidden in sin. Tsumigakure is a collective of missing nin, renegades and deserters who have for whatever reason chosen to abandon their former villages. Tsumigakure offers these pariahs comradeship and refuge. If the Tsumi ninja were to settle down in one place and form a traditional village they would inevitably be hunted down and destroyed by their former villages, so they survive by staying constantly on the move: splitting up into small, mobile cells that usually operate independently and only make contact with each other through a diffuse network of civilian informers and agents.

Gunshugakure- the village hidden among crowds. A relatively new hidden village, Gunshugakure was formed by the feudal lord of a small and peaceful, but extremely urbanized and wealthy country. With generous financial rewards, this daimyo incentivised various independent clans and shinobi to come together to form a new village, hidden among the back alleys and busy streets of his bustling metropolis.

Funegakure- the village hidden among boats. A small hidden village that dwells entirely on a large fleet of boats. Always on the move, the Funegakure fleet goes wherever there is likely to be work even if it means working in the territory of other nations and undercutting them, their shinobi quietly slip ashore in smaller craft while the main fleet cleverly uses knowledge of the tides and sea mists to avoid detection.

Shinigakure- The village hidden in death. A shinobi village surrounded by an ancient, sprawling cemetery. The graves are so old and worn that none can say where they originate from. Shinigakure's own legends say that many centuries ago a terrible war was fought among the five great nations, ending in a cataclysmic battle that saw the deaths of most of the shinobi who fought in it and forced a mutual truce. When the peace was included, a small number of shinobi from all of the nations involved stayed behind together at the sight of the battle to bury the dead and thereafter tend to the graves. The descendants of those shinobi stayed as well to maintain this cemetery and eventually formed a small shinobi village which continues to this day. Shinigakure is overall a bit of a mystery to the rest of the world and there are many strange rumours about the place. Some say the leaders of the village possess secret kinjutsu to raise the dead and would do so if it were ever invaded. Others say that the village was formed not to guard the graves, but actually to guard some terrible weapon over which the ancient war was fought, to prevent it from ever falling into the hands of one nation.

anyway these are just some ideas.

Still excited to do tjisthis
Cool! Just checking in with a busy couple of days with work and want to make sure this gets a shot to get up off the ground level. CS thread link is atop the thread for those ready to submit there and I think Shinigakure will be the village barring opposition to the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back