• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto/My Hero Academia CROSSOVER [Sakura x ?]

useless

✰ 愚か者
So, as the title suggests, I would love to do a crossover between My Hero Academia and Naruto! Specifically, I am interested in playing as Sakura and placing her in the universe of heroes! Considering how AU this already will be, I can play as her as a teen or aged up to an adult, it matters not. I would like my partner (potentially you~) to play as a canon from the universe of My Hero Academia against my Sakura. Who you play as is totally up to you, but I admittedly have a shameless interest in All Might, Aizawa, Dabi, and Shigaraki! However, I am also interested in other characters, so don't let that deter you if you would rather not play as one of them, kay? ♥​
Anywho! I don't have much else to say. The rest would need to be brainstormed between the two of us, so hit me up if you're interested!​

Last edited:
Hi! I'd be interested in playing Sasuke, maybe. But a much brighter and less dark version. Basically him if the Uchiha's were never massacred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back