• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto/MHA Crossover!

Super Kawaii

かっこ
dGNhwQf.jpg

❀ I will be writing as Sakura Haruno (negotiable, as I love many Naruto characters) placed in the Hero universe.
❀ We will be saying she was born in this universe. Her quirk will be explained below.
❀ I am interested in writing as her against any of the male characters, but younger
Aizawa or Toshinori (or aged up Sakura) would be great!
❀ We can write on site or over Discord.
❀ Literacy is a must.
❀ I am an adult and prefer writing with other adults.
❀ I have a full-time job so posting super frequently may not happen, especially on weekends.

Her quirk:

To make this work, we will obviously need to say her power comes from a quirk. I'm totally open to ideas for this,
but I'm thinking her quirk is a hybrid between a strength quirk and a healing quirk passed on by her parents. She
was fortunate enough to be born with a hybrid of the two quirks. OR we could say she has a healing quirk, but is physically
strong from pumping some serious iron!

Whatever the case, message me and we'll get some brainstorming going!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back