• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Naruto] Looking for RP partners!

internetbad

playing with littlest pet shops
Hey! I'm trying to get some fresh RP's going!
TalkativeConsiderateHippopotamus-size_restricted.gif

-I prefer descriptive RP, and responses would preferably be at least a small paragraph

-Proper grammar is also appreciated (Obvi. slip ups of word spellings isn't a big deal)
-I like to focus on Romance/fluff concepts! Drama an edginess is also fun
-I prefer m/m, and f/f pairings, but depending on the scenario I like f/m
-More relaxed rps - I won't put pressure for time! just respond when you can :)

Pairings I'm into:

Naruto x Sasuke
Gaara x Lee
Naruto x M!Hinata
Ino x Sakura

feel free to shoot yout fav pairing my way and i'll see if I'll be up to Rolelaying it ^^

This is the main scenario I have in mind - Feel free to pitch your own ideas

Highschool AU
Perhaps one likes the other, and struggles with confession! Either because of feeling too nervous, unlucky with constant interruptions, or still being in denial for their love for the other person - so their friends have to push them to confess. Maybe theres some fun events at the school culture festival, or a dramatic moment with some thugs from another school. All of the ships would be really fun with this one imo!!

Last edited:
Hey internetbad, I'm interested in some Naruto RP. Currently I have a headcanon that all the Boruto crap isn't real and that after the conclusion of Naruto Shippuden the canon pairings underwent major change. Does that sound like a plot you'd be interested in?

Interested in NarutoxSasuke, KakashixSakura, and Strong-Independent-Woman Hinata. Unfortunately I'm currently more of a drama than a fluff person, but that could change.

Hey internetbad, I'm interested in some Naruto RP. Currently I have a headcanon that all the Boruto crap isn't real and that after the conclusion of Naruto Shippuden the canon pairings underwent major change. Does that sound like a plot you'd be interested in?

Interested in NarutoxSasuke, KakashixSakura, and Strong-Independent-Woman Hinata. Unfortunately I'm currently more of a drama than a fluff person, but that could change.

I think im a bit interested! I'm not too crazy about kakashi x sakura, but we can talk a bit more about what you got in DMs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back