• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
The clone was surprised, yet aggravated at the push back he received from his genin. He had to remind himself that they were brats, nothing more nothing less. How could they know better without proper teaching? Their brain capacities were no better than a babe's, but with his guidance and their kekkai genkai they'll be shinobi yet. Exhaling through his nostrils in a drawn out manner, he massaged the bridge of his nose while shaking his head side to side. "The name's Makoto Koma, Jonin King," he glanced around. "There are supposed to be three of you, right?" With shocking coincidence, his words synchronized with Eiichi's entrance. Usually such antics would have barely made him blink. But perhaps it was the fatigue, the alcohol, or the fact that he was a clone, Mak's instincts kicked in. He felt the sinew of his muscles tense up. His teeth clenched together. Crimson red eyes dilated towards the figure briefly shrouded in smoke and glass shards. His feet felt cold, and time slowed to a standstill as he drew the sword at his hip. Killing intent flared up around him, flashing his canines for a brief moment. He swung. It all happened in a split of a second as Mak realized it was a student of his making an introduction. Redirecting the sword, the desk next to where Eiichi kneeled was cleaved in two. The wooden boards being broken from the blunt impact.

As the dust cloud cleared, Mak coughed into his fist. "That was a good entrance kid," he awkwardly grinned, rubbing the back of his neck, "I saw a cockroach on that desk right there. Cockroaches dirty, scary little things I tell ya." Strolling up to the instructor's board like nothing had happened, Mak began to write a few icebreaker questions. What are your likes, dislikes, and hopes for the future? "I'll go first. I like sweets, drinking, and sleeping. I dislike work and high expectations. My goals for the future is to win the lottery. Now, you with the white hair, black hair, then blonde hair. Afterwards, I'll take you guys to the training field for a little examination." The rock clone leaned back onto the teacher's desk, crossing his arms in an expecting way.
Meanwhile...
Makoto was sleeping in an underground cave he had made for himself. It was directly below the training grounds his clone was supposed to bring the children to. The plan was for him to burst out of the ground riding a dragon with his sword pointing at them, announcing his name and title. "It's gonna be so cool," the young man murmured in his sleep. Drool dripping from the side of his mouth onto the ground.
Brea The Brave Brea The Brave The Regal Rper The Regal Rper iseelight iseelight

Ichigo Goru

20200112_181038.png

Morning

Academy Class: 183

Ichigo looked up at the man confused when he said that, the man standing not too far away was actually their sensei...and this man was not a man persae...but was a kid...around her age. It was only reinforced by the fact that Aragi, also corrected her on who was who and now she realized...this boy was on her squad and just completely ignored their actual sensei.

She kind of stood there looking up at Brock for a moment with a smile on her face, only blinking a few times as if she were broken

ySY_HqnR_400x400.jpg

tenor.gif

Before she seemed to reboot and started to apologize profusely to Brock and Zaki for the mistake turning back and forth between the two of them as she did. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! So, sorry! It's just that you're so...I mean you're like really" She wanted to say tall, but she wasn't sure if that would be rude and she had no room to talk about anyone's height, therefore.

ySY_HqnR_400x400.jpg

She holds her hand out and simply shakes his "My name is Ichigo, nice to meet you!" she said, shaking his hand the entire time, but stopped when she realized she might have seemed like a crazy person and sat down. "Please, continue...and ignore me...for the rest of time if you don't mind." She said clearly embarrassed and halfway in Exe. Mode again.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Spiderverse Spiderverse The Good Doctor The Good Doctor

"Jonin don't have kings, try again, " Hikaru sighed, leaning on her hand as she watched him with a very bored and unimpressed look as if she were about to fall asleep. They weren't serious, were they? This guy wasn't their Jonin sensei, he looked like a hobo, who trusts a hobo with children, let alone Genin. Grandpa was clearly drunk. That's when Eiichi came flying in on a grand entrance, glass and smoke flying everywhere. This put a smile on her face and actually made her laugh a little, she loved this kind of stuff, kept the day exciting, but that's when...the guy claiming to be their sensei split a desk in half. This caught her attention and caused her to raise an eyebrow when he claimed he was aiming for a cockroach. Okay, weird choice for a squad leader, but she guessed he was what they had and he didn't seem useless so she guessed she'd give him a chance. "Yo Eiichi, might wanna sit down before he mistakes you for a cockroach and takes your head off, " She said with a playful smile, knowing on some level Eiichi had succeeded in startling the man.

Soon they were doing introductions, she supposed it was an icebreaker exercise to get to know each other or something? And she had to go first, great. She wasn't shy or anything like that and she supposed it was best to just get hers out of the way. She leaned back in her seat, just relaxing for now "Fine, my name is Hikaru Kaneshiro. I like dancing, acrobatics, and gyoza. What I don't like are stuck up people who take themselves way too seriously and seriously need to chill out. To put it simply fun suckers and red bean paste, that stuff is gross. My hopes for the future?" She said a bit stumped on that last one, she became a ninja because she was good at it, she didn't particularly have a goal in mind, just kick-ass she supposed. So she shrugged "I'm just good at this, so...become a Sanin or something? Does it matter?" She said completing her introduction.

Last edited:
Yep. Flashy. It was with great hesitance that Yumei finally took her hand off her weapon pouch. Eiichi had so startled and distracted her that when she took her eyes off him, she realized the man who had entered the classroom just before was speaking. It took her a few words to catch what he was saying, but—Jonin King? This was their squad leader?

Jonin King. She had not heard of such a title before, but it intimidated her now. How could Eiichi, disrespecting a person of such rank and making a mess of the whole classroom. Introductions. She was to go after Hikaru. Yumei hated this sort of thing; and the outburst had shaken a childish emotional reaction out of her. Which she would keep to herself. Hikaru was speaking now. Yumei cursed how difficult it suddenly was to change her focus.

Hikaru must have finished speaking, because there were expectant eyes on her. Yumei blinked once, steeled her expression, and began speaking in a low voice.
Im Yumei Uchiha. I like She blanked. She couldn’t think like this! Would she really be able to work with this team? ...Um. I dislike introductions. They didn’t have to be friends. They just had to clock in and out together. Why did she have to talk? My goal is to become a useful member of my clan, and, to become a chief priestess. That part slipped out. She didn’t even say that to her parents anymore, because they always frowned at it. This squad wouldn’t know that, of course, but to Yumei, it felt like she had accidentally dropped something precious in front of strangers. She sat back and glanced sidelong at Eiichi to indicate she was quite finished speaking.

Brea The Brave Brea The Brave Salvagers Salvation Salvagers Salvation The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Last edited:
Hotarubi sat back and listened to the bunch as they introduced themselves and disclosed the information required for the ice-breaking exercise. She could tell that Deki was not happy to see her, she couldn't exactly blame her. Although she had never done anything to the child personally, she did understand that it was Hyuga tradition and clam politics that placed her in the situation she found herself in now. A situation she would try her best to fix, but she wouldn't address it now as it wasn't the place. "Then you'll hate being a shinobi, surprises are an occupational hazard," Hotarubi said in response to Deki, although she knew perfectly what she meant had nothing to do with the shinobi occupation. She then turned to Takairo and Kanon who so boldly claimed not to like losing and they respectively in so many words, don't lose. "I hope for your sake that it's true because now that the introductions are over, we're going to see what you're capable of so make sure you're prepared, we're going to the training ground for a special exercise." Hotarubi said "But to be fair since you have told me about yourselves. I like shopping and rice balls. I dislike miso soup and selfishness. My future goal...is to leave this world better than how it was when I arrived." She said un-crossing her arms and standing up to leave the classroom and make her way to the training ground. She trusted she didn't have to explain to them that they were to follow her and could figure out that much on their own.

When they arrived at the training ground, she waited for them all to get settled and presented the bells, holding them in front of them. They could see two bells attached to red strings. "Now I think it's time I told you the truth. You may have passed the graduation exam...but you are not Genin just yet. You see the village can't just allow anyone the become Genin and the graduation exam is far too easy to decide that. So every year the graduating Genin must take the hidden exam to decide who really becomes Genin. So, all you have to do...is take these bells from me and to pass." Hotarubi said. Of course, this wasn't true, there was no way to expect rookie Genin to be able to best a seasoned Jonin, but all they really had to do what work together and they'd pass..provided they didn't fall for the trap of there only being two bells when there were three of them. She tied the bells to her hips and stood before them "We may start, whenever you are ready, but we don't have all day. You have until noon, keep that in mind" She said. It was about 11 am as they spoke meaning they only had an hour to get those bells from her.

Anthropoltergeist Anthropoltergeist Beski Beski BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

Last edited:
Zaki takes a good look at Ichigo for a moment pratically dumb-founded by this small creature's strange disposition. He then looks to Brock. He was for damn sure that this wasn't a genin. This kid is about as tall as he is! And he's supposedly 13? How was that even possible?! Zaki simply takes another huff of his joint before exhaling, which instantly clears his mind. "Look here, kids. I need to be real with y'all for a moment. When I looks at everyone here, save for this tall dude overe here, all I see is cute. Cutre doesn't belong out there. Beyond the gates. They belong inside, where for the most part, they don't have to see the type of horrors no kid ought to. Do you know what I think when I look at you? I think to myself: "Damn....I gotta teach these kids how to kill...Ain't that a shame."" Zaki takes another hit of his blunt "Cause killing ain't easy. And I do mean killing someone and how it feels after that. You've taken a life. Something I'm sure none of you have done before and that's about to change. Real fast. You're about to witness shit you'd probably never even had nightmares about. That look in y'alls eyes. That look of innocence. There isn't nothing innocent about being a ninja. We are killers. Assassins. Trained to kill people that've done us no real wrong simply because our village deem them a threat. Out there, death is a certainty, but it's only a matter of who can get the kill first. It's them or you, kids. And frankly enough, y'all ain't ready. But unfortunately, that's my job. To make you ready. All I need from you three is commitment. Cause from here on out, your bones are gonna break, your limbs will severe, you'll be poisoned, crippled, devoured, lost, the like. And you'll still be expected to keep going despite that. The day you three passed is the day the lives you once knew are over. All is left you three is this. Shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village. And if you're fortunate enough to live a long life, you'll be given control of your life again. But you three will have a long way to go because your lives are in the village's hands and so long as they need ninja, there is no rest for us. You understand this?" He asks the three genin before him
The Good Doctor The Good Doctor Wandering Fae Wandering Fae Spiderverse Spiderverse

Aragi-Young.png
Aragi wasn't the type to laugh when people had embarrassed themselves, but it was certainly hard not to look at the situation that was playing out and not at least chuckle. In the academy he could recall the times that Ichigo would talk about her confusion when it came to Brock, and despite the number of times it was made clear that he WAS in fact, their age, the dark pink haired girl had remained oblivious; and so this level of hilarity ensues. At least Brock never seems to take it to heart. The way that Ichigo seemed to shut down to her surroundings and hide herself was honestly something that made the shogi prodigy's day, though he would remind himself in the back of his head that they were teammates now and he had to be as supportive as possible. They could very well end up being like family. The young genin moved over to her, patting her on the back as their teacher began to speak.

Playing with the shogi piece that he had on him, twirling it around between his fingers like one would spin a pen, he listened intenty, unknowingly going into his focused state and staring at the teacher with an extremely straight face until he was finished speaking. When Zaki had finally stopped, Aragi stood up and bowed in the man's direction: "Crystal clear Zaki Sensei." With almost no self awareness, the boy walked toward the jonin, staring up at him with the same intensity as he did before. "I look forward to seeing you teach me how to become a true Shinobi."
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- The Good Doctor The Good Doctor Wandering Fae Wandering Fae

Brock couldn't count on his fingers and toes how many times she had introduced herself to him in the past because of her complete disbelief that he was a student but in all honesty, it brightened up his day in a weird way. He was void of laughter when it came to most things but the entire situation was the closest thing in terms of making him smile save for the first time he perfected the leaf whirlwind technique. It was cute the way she did things. From the soft way her hands touched his when she shook it and even the way she got flustered when she realized her mistake. It was enough to bring a slight blush to his own face but he quickly brushed it off to maintain the air of stoicism he had built up throughout the academy. He opened his mouth to respond but because he was slightly flustered, he stuttered a little bit. "It...its fine. You're not the first and definitely won't be the last."

He turned his attention over to Zaki and listened to everything that he was explaining to them and found himself in complete agreement with him. Brock understood what practicing all of these dangerous techniques meant and he was ready to carry them out when the time came. He had heard stories of some of his ancestors who died gloriously in battle in the name of Konohagakure and members of his clan seemed to respect their memory. It was because of this that Brock wasn't afraid to die. The way he saw it, his death would mean that he wouldn't have to be a disgrace to his family anymore or that he would be remembered for going down fighting. "I will not falter, bend the knee or fail this village sensei. You have my word that I understand." Brock gave him a simple nod before looking over the rest of his team with a blank look. Hopefully they would grow together and maybe one day, they could look back on this as one of their fondest memories from the time they were genin.

[class=tag] width: 200px; height: 80px; background-size: 200px 200px; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#17154d; background-image: linear-gradient(to right, black 00%,white 100%), url('w3css.gif'); background-blend-mode:screen; font-size:28px; color:#ffffff; [/class] [class=ssheet] position: relative; width: calc(100% - 0px); height: 260px; overflow: hidden; background-color: transparent; padding: 0px; [/class] [class=scrollr] width: 100%; padding-right: 145px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; font-align: justify; font-width: bold; [/class] [class=border] border:4px dotted; border-color:white black black black; font-size:9px times new roman; margin:auto; [/class] [class=pic] border:3px; border-color:#33db09 #1cfc32; border-style: solid double; height:195px; width:220px; margin:auto; background-position:center; border-radius:56px; background-image:url(https://static.zerochan.net/full/02/34/1954202.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-size:cover; background-position:center; [/class]

[div class=pic][/div]

scroll

[div class=tag]Class 111[/div]
[div class=border][div class=ssheet][div class=scrollr]
It came back to him in an instant. Sunny, a bit of a chill, the ground was cold. So frigid and rough against his back as he wrestled with his opponent. He could feel the ghostly sensation of a hand on his throat gripping then squeezing and the cold hard look in those eyes as he struggled to draw in air or exhale out a second later.

Despite the excuses he knew that feeling well. Bloodlust was one way he had began his training, bombarded with it for two and a half years in the compound to whip him into shape and to fully snap his old behaviors. Training in the built home area belonging to his other half, the Go with Haruhi, Taiga, Toshi, his uncle Shiro and his aunt Ai for weeks and weeks. All to train him to understand how to resist base insticts and how acting like a overconfident idiot would get him killed if he didn't grow up as he went to the Academy.

Even now as he stood there perfectly fine, brushing glass off himself carefully, he could feel it; The tiny hairs on the back of his neck were standing on end and it took considerable willpower to force down the chill going down his spine.

It would have been a lie to say that he didn't find it slightly funny that he'd managed to catch the jonin off guard with his display. Then again his little act would have caught anyone off guard and he knew he was lucky the mentor-to-be had not chosen to attack the second he'd broken through the glass. It was not like he hadn't known the consequences going in. His Uncle, Ronin, and his uncle Shiro, had taught him a lesson in the dangers of catching your opponent off guard when they were faster than you. If any of his family were here in fact he'd be chewed out and have gotten wacked for such stupdity. And while his chances of escaping unscathed may have been slim, he had confidence he would still escape. At least with a nasty scar to tell.

He could tell from Yumei's reaction she was not impressed, then again that was the point of all of this, wasn't it? To make an impression.

Done with his grooming Eiichi took Hiraku's advice with a snap of his fingers and a finger gun pointed her way, all with a wink and playful smile. Grinning like a cheshire cat of old legend with a skip in his step, he moved to find himself a spot. Taking one that put him in the middle of his teammates but also a little ways behind them. Granting him access to watch both of their backs.

Taking his seat, Eiichi pushed himself into a relaxed stretched out position, the sort slackers everywhere were accustomed to with hands resting on the back of the neck. He sighed a steadying breath and then listened.

Hikaru's introduction was...honest. There was no dancing around or show boating. He hardly knew these two that well outside of the few classes and interactions. But he got the jist of it. Hikaru was confident. In a way it was almost like Kanon or that Hyuga girl he had seen in the library so many times before, but hers was different. There was confidence in those words, but her lack of conviction or sense of direction... curious.

Guess that's what tests are for though, huh?

Seconds went by and their was a lull. Already he had his eyes on her. Watching Yumei from the corner of his vision as he 'stared' out the window. When she spoke, he strained his ears to listen but his body language read 'take me somewhere else' or 'casual lazy Saturday'. The shrine part had been a bit surprising, he hadn't expected that honestly. Studying her body language he wasn't sure if she had meant it or not but time would tell, wouldn't it. That just left...

"My turn" he grinned, never shifting from his relaxed posture. "Already introduced myself but you can call me Eiichi for short. Eiichi the cockroach I guess, considering Sensei missed me" he chuckled in amusement. "Anyway, my likes...hmm" lifting a hand and twirling and rolling a lock of blonde with thumb and his index, Eiichi went silent as he shifted forwards. "Oh!" He exclaimed loudly with wide eyes and a grin "You know what I really like?!" He rose, rushed up to the front so everyone could see him. 'May not look it but I freakin looove me a good book; comic books" he counted off a hand " romance novels, action, mythos, mystery- you name it. Now my dislikes are simple. Not a fan of hardheads either. So if any of you are one, we'll be butting heads a lot. Don't care for whiners, don't like cowards who talk but can't back it. Most importantly, don't like people that can't take a joke or don't understand play vs work. Aaaand...yeah that's it." He clapped his hands together and turned away from his squadmates to look at the jonin.

"So sensei, what do I call you since I missed that part and when do we start this show, eh? I'm looking forward to starting!"

[/div][/div][/div]

Mentions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Anthropoltergeist Anthropoltergeist

Interactions: Team 1; Salvagers Salvation Salvagers Salvation iseelight iseelight Brea The Brave Brea The Brave

Last edited:

Ichigo Goru

20200112_181038.png

Morning

tenor.gif
"No, no it's rude!" She said shaking her head, insisting that it was not alright. How could she not have remembered he was a classmate? It most certainly would not make her feel any better to know she has done this multiple times. She felt Aragi patting her back and looked at him for a moment before exhaling and decided to calm down. There was no taking it back so she supposed to couldn't be helped. "But I...s-suppose it would be even ruder for me not to accept your forgiveness so...ok." She said the blush of embarrassment slowly fading away from her face as she fumbled with her fingers. She was going to find a way to make it up to him, somehow. They were teammates now and she would not mistake him for an adult again, although he kind of acted like one or no she guessed he was just quiet.

She then listened to what their new sensei had to say and what he had to say wasn't very...encouraging. She wasn't stupid she kind of already knew this to an extent. I mean shinobi we're military and even though they were mostly in a time of peace they still had enemies and occasionally yokai to deal with although Yokai mostly kept to themselves. Still, if there was no need for Shinobi, they wouldn't be there. Though she found it hard to wrap her head around. Her entire family were all shinobi to varying degrees and she couldn't imagine any of them being cold-blooded killers. She thought back to this morning, all of them with their goofy hijinks, her older sister whom she had hugged and joked with before leaving...they all have killed people. "Well...if I have to. I guess there's no helping it." She said. She couldn't really refuse, but she supposed if her family could do it, so could she if she had to.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Spiderverse Spiderverse The Good Doctor The Good Doctor

Zaki nods "Good." Zaki wasn't really expecting them to be so compliant. Maybe Midori was right. Maybe he was being a drama queen....Naaaah, Midori's never right. "Now let's go outside. You kids got me smokin' up in a public establishment. I'm about to set whole building on fire." Zaki exits the room and is instantly met by none other than Midori. "Whoa, Midori? What the hell? What're doing here?"

"There you go being dramatic again. I came here to check up on you to see if you skewered the heads of my students, remember?"

"Yea but it was only like...Barely ten minutes ago."

"Yea well I know how short of fuse you have so it was best I made sure you didn't kill any students. Plus, I had a feeling you were giving a long-ass speech about how being a ninja basically sucks shit."

"...Well, I wasn't..." Zaki lies slightly embarrased

Midori glares at him before looking to Aragi, Ichigo, and Brock "You kids to a great job and don't let this loser get to ya'."

"Who are you calling a 'loser'?"

"You..." Midori growls

Zaki swallows nervously "Well alright then..." Why does this woman insist on humiliating him so? "C'mon team, we got some shinobi-ing to do." Zaki walks past
Midori
Spiderverse Spiderverse Wandering Fae Wandering Fae The Good Doctor The Good Doctor

Mak directed his attention from genin to genin, scrutinizing their appearance and introductions. Though he had no right to do so, the clone could not help himself to size up the genin in front of him. He needed to collect information for the original body. There was Hikaru. From her files, she had no apparent family, yet she seemed well off. Confidence exuded from her for most of the introduction, but the last part. Was he going to play the role of a counselor as well as sensei? Was he supposed to lead Hikari to her role in life? He shook his curly, silver hair. Being an orphan himself, he related to her on some level. "She'll turn out fine," he thought, moving his thoughts to the next genin. Yumei was an Uchiha. He wasn't as familiar with the Uchiha as he was with the Hyuga. But if she was anything like the Hyuga he knew, Mak begrudgingly had high hopes for her potential. Her lack of confidence and dream of being a chief priestess was noted. "You know I was going to be a ninja monk when I was younger. That's kinda similar," Mak noted, letting the fact stand. "We can talk about it later though." His mind finally wandered to the prankster which he almost cleaved in two. Him being short was the first thing Mak noticed, but he was sure the boy would grow. Hyperactive and naive were the second traits that Mak jotted down in his mind. However, if only for a fraction of a second, he could see Eiichi react to his bloodlust. This child knew more than he let on. "That wraps up the analysis," he thought, opening his mouth to speak. "So, our next plan of business is this thing called the bell test." The clone took out two silver bells, jingling them. "I will give you directions to the training grounds where there will be a giant red X to signal that is where you should be. Afterwards, you will try to take the bells from me. Notice that there are only two, one of you will fail and be sent back to the academy." Briefly describing the way to the training grounds, he continued the directions. "You have an hour starting now to get to the correct spot. Good Luck!" Right as the jonin said that, he crumbled into rocks. The memories gained flood into the original body.

Feeling the rush of knowledge, Makoto woke up with a headache. Grasping his forehead, he furrowed his brows in slight discomfort. "Looks like they're coming. I should get ready." Makoto hopped onto his two feet, unravelling three binding cloths. He didn't want to hurt them if they turn out to be complete disappointments. If they turn out capable, he'll forgo the cloths and try something more painful. Loose soil from the ceiling gently collected itself on top of Makoto's head. Every few seconds he was forced to shake it out. Sighing, he formed some hand symbols. "Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoots!" Slowly but surely giant stalagmites formed from the earth to support the ceiling. The young man felt light headed. That was a new jutsu he attempted to use. It was supposed to be instant, piercing like those ice spikes that decimated his temple. "Agh, I'm so bored," he groaned, slumping his back against one of the four pillars he created. "When are they gonna get here, so I can do my cool entrance?" Brea The Brave Brea The Brave iseelight iseelight The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

One of us has to go back? Yumei’s eyes went wide as their new teacher crumbled before them into a pile of rocks. Earth style user, then. She stole a glance at her teammates. They looked to be in a similar state for the moment. Without exchanging words, Yumei moved to the gaping window (courtesy of Eiichi) in a flash, before descending through the tree and then over the roof of a nearby building. If she could make it there first, perhaps her chances would be higher.

Strange that the jonin had turned the test into a competition with an elimination, when they were supposed to be a team. But Yumei supposed she would decide just how much of a team they could be if they could keep up. Were they supposed to partner up and forsake the third comrade? Yumei ran what little she knew of the other two through her mind. Which one was most advantageous? Which one could stick to a plan? Neither, if memory served. Just great. She pressed on, her speed and agility uninhibited by the pressure of stealth for this particular objective.

Salvagers Salvation Salvagers Salvation Brea The Brave Brea The Brave The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Last edited:

Hikaru was a bit taken aback by that last bit about one of them being sent back. She could have sworn genin were put into teams of three. How would you send one of them back work out for that dynamic? She didn't have much time to think about it however because. A. There was a time limit and B. Little Miss Perfect had immediately jumped out to the window without a second thought. She narrowed her eyes in the direction of where the girl had run off to and stood up in her seat. "How.Fucking.Dare You." she thought to herself and a slightly irritated grin came across her face. "Okay, that's how you wanna play? Then let's play." She said.

She jumped out of the window as well, jumping from tree to tree, using her speed and acrobatic skills. Not a single day in training had Yumei ever been faster or stronger than her so she'd catch up no time, hell she was likely to pass her up. Nothing personal against Eiichi but she was definitely getting bell so he and Yumei were just gonna have to fight over what's left. Soon she would be able to see Yumei ahead, just as she thought. Now she could have just passed her up but she figured, hey she started it, she wanted her to know she was there. So she made hand signs [Snake → Dog → Ram → Horse → Rat → Monkey → Bird → Boar → Ram] "Hexagonal Crystal Shuriken: Wild Dance!"

She then created pink crystal shuriken in the shape of snowflakes and threw them so they'd land in front of her and stop her in her tracks. She would then flip over her and give her a smug smile waving as she continued on her way "Were you trying to get somewhere with that stunt you just pulled? Oh, well. Totally. Not. Sorry!" She said continuing to make her way to the training ground as fast as she could, but not before making the shuriken burst into shards to catch Yumei off guard and delay her even more.

Aragi-Young.png
Aragi continued his extremely focused stare at the man, keeping in mind the responses of his teammates. "I will not falter, bend the knee or fail this village sensei. You have my word that I understand." Yeah... definitely sounds like something Brock would say. Without a doubt he's a Hisha (Rook). In his mind he continued his train of thought, thinking about what the other graduates of his class were doing with their teachers right now. I hope Oo-Oo Taka isn't causing too much trouble for his teammates. Tuning in to the slight hesitance in Ichigo's response, the shogi player couldn't help but sigh. "Well...if I have to. I guess there's no helping it." She'll grow out of that eventually, and probably become a really strong piece. Definitely a Kaku (Bishop).

After Zaki-sensei's response, the boy snapped from his focused expression and looked up at him with a smile, continuing to spin the shogi piece around in his hands. When he had noticed Midori-sensei coming through he had waved his hands around to greet her. "Hey Midori-sensei! Zaki-sensei doesn't seem like a loser, he couldn't be if he's supposed to train us." As they were told to follow the older man, Aragi did so, waving to his old teacher as he did so. Hmmm.... Zaki-sensei is definitely Gin-sho (Gold).
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- The Good Doctor The Good Doctor Wandering Fae Wandering Fae

Cheap trick. Yumei felt her face flush. Apparently the head start hadn’t been enough, which was humiliating. But for all her flashy theatrics, Hikaru was a poor planner, and Yumei suspected they’d need more than glitter and party tricks to pass this test. Yumei had lost a few precious seconds to Hikaru’s antics, but collected herself swiftly and gave chase.

It was true that Hikaru often bested Yumei in speed and strength alone, not to mention the handful of ninjutsu the other girl had over Yumei. But that was not to say they hadn’t enjoyed a near-equal amount of victories in their brief academy spars, and Hikaru’s bursts of confidence were often Yumei’s openings. Focusing on the figure ahead, Yumei shifted direction slightly sideways, aimed a shuriken and threw it—missing, and hitting a low wall some distance ahead of Hikaru’s projected track. It was hard not to feel smug when she pulled the wire taut and watched the other girl flail as her ankle caught on the trap. Even harder not to throw a that’s what you get look down at her as she vaulted over and landed back in the lead.

Brea The Brave Brea The Brave The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Salvagers Salvation Salvagers Salvation

Last edited:
Deki Hyuuga
「Squad 3 Training Ground |@Coco Adel BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Beski Beski

She listened as the rest of her squad introduce themselves. Takahiro was mildly annoying, as expected. You think he'd be a little grateful for breakfast and a wake-up call. Kanon's was the kind of introduction she had come to expect from the girl: enthusiastic and slightly arrogant. And she summoned one of those beady-eyed little cretins. Deki stifled a shudder. The thought dawned on her that she might be trying to compensate for her less than friendly introduction. She felt a pang of guilt for creating an uncomfortable atmosphere. It wasn't her squad's fault the Hyuuga clan was a mess.
She listened to her squad leader's introduction and watched her leave the classroom, obviously expecting them to follow. Before the other genin followed she moved to the front of the classroom.
"I'm really sorry to make you all uncomfortable- it wasn't fair. I hope we can work together," she apologized, bowing at the waist. Her cheeks burned as she followed to the training ground.

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃
Deki frowned and pushed her hair back from her face. Why are they pitting us against each other? She knew there was no way they could best a Jonin in combat, much less the heiress to the Hyuuga clan.... but I don't have to beat her do I? Deki grinned. If I can take one of those bells on my own the clan head will shit himself. It wouldn't be easy, but it would be worth it. She knew Kanon and Takashiro would be thinking along the same lines. After all, their goals didn't seem too compatible with teamwork.
It was no use trying to conceal her presence; the heiress's Byakugan would find her easily. The fight couldn't drag out either- her gentle fist would shut down her chakra network. Her success would come down to speed, maybe even one attack. Deki skipped back twenty feet and stood her ground, deepening her stance.
She drew her tachi, angling it so only the pommel was visible to the Jonin. At least until the heiress activated her Byakugan. The genin would hide the length of her sword for as long as possible. She gathered her chakra throughout her body, slowly letting it build. Static electricity crackled over her form and lifted her bangs from her eye, revealing her activated Byakugan. With every muscle tense she waited for an opening.

template by astraea

Last edited:
Takahiro's eyes split open as Kanon introduced herself. The audacity of this girl to try and claim his rightful title. Oh well, she can settle for silver or bronze again, he thought. He gave a quick look around the room again, putting his feet back to the floor the moment the training grounds were mentioned. "Alright! Hotarubi sensei is going to teach us some elite jutsu!" He cheered, jumping up from his desk. The air reaction in the room gave him doubts, the room seemingly still uncomfortable from the subtle hints of Hyuuga drama. "I'm really sorry to make you all uncomfortable- it wasn't fair. I hope we can work together," Deki's words broke the awkward silence, which Taka had no knowledge of even existing. "Of course we'll work well together. We're Konoha's future first, second, and third greatest shinobi." He beamed, pointing his thumb at himself as the word first escaped his lips.

---
The concept of the bell test hadn't quite rang clear to Taka just yet. "Uhh, Hotarubi sensei... I think you forgot someone's bell." Captain obvious looked over at his squadmates, Deki's face making things clearer. "Oh!" He spoke at once, looking again back at the bells, then over to Deki as she readied herself. Taka flicked his eyes then to Kanon, knowing good and well they were about to have an impending race for initiative. "If you want a bell, you won't get it standing still." Takahiro muttered, covering it with a grin and raising his hands: Snake->Rat->Snake->Tiger. "Fire Style: Burning Ash!" Takahiro belted, sucking in air and channeling his chakra into a violent hot smokescreen towards their sensei, the deep black dust enveloping the training grounds. Before the ash began settling, Taka's hands frenzied for the bells within the smokescreen at Hotarubi's hips.

• beda83a733cfd9deeca0e9a8ffb6c133.gif

Interacting With:
    Taka ( Beski Beski ) Deki ( Anthropoltergeist Anthropoltergeist ) Hotarubi ( Coco Adel Coco Adel )
    Mentions:
    Eiichi ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper ) Aragi ( Spiderverse Spiderverse )
    ~ Classroom 212 ~
    All Things Must Die || Kanon's CS File
    Kanon figured that her sensei would be harsh on her dreams, near everyone in the family was. Actually, she was just surprised that she asked. After coming in expecting her to immediately try to throw them around to see their worth, and it could be just trying because she was no slouch thank you very much, she figured that nothing else would surprise her. In reality, this is special exercise was probably going to be what she expected they’d start with. It’s only natural they prove their worth how else would they expect to be helped. She only knew one person that ever gave her any help without expecting any back and that was Aragi. Even her semi-friend, Eiichi worked off the mutual gains system she’d known to be true.

If anything the only thing to throw her for a loop so far was Deki’s apology. Some part of the back of her mind wanted to scream at the girl to stop that, a winner never apologizes! She couldn’t let Aragi’s friend and her teammate be a loser or else she would look like a loser by association. Another part of her mind nagged at her in a voice similar to her father’s that showing vulnerability was good with close friends. Her uncle mentioned that teams often became close or broke down at the very beginning having none of them move on and all falling to obscurity. So when it came down to the choice between the mocking tone of that woman or the parental figures she’d always adored the choice should have been an obvious one. Yet still, she hesitated leaving just enough time for Takahiro to boast before Deki had left through the doors.

“Ah- Wai- Aw man she ditched fast.”

She turned her head back to the cocky boy before sticking her tongue out at him. Sure she intended to make friends with them eventually since that’s all her father apparently wanted from her but he still needed to be taken down a peg. After all, she did rank higher than him obviously she was going to be the one to make it.

“You keep thinking you’re first and you’ll get to eat dust as you get second Saratobi. We’ll work together when you admit that I’m already leagues better than you. But you can’t make us late so lets go!”

She was quick to grab her lunchbox with one hand and her new teammate with the other dragging both to the training ground.

------

Both her teammates were quick on their feet and even if Taka wasn’t quite quick on the uptake he made a good point. Why pit them against each other? Didn’t she have better things to do? What was with this hidden genin exam, it was so impractical you couldn’t control how many passed this way only how many maximum passed. Naturally, she was going to get a bell, but what if she choose to grab two? Would a team just be down a person?

Oh well. She was going to pass and that was that! At least they were properly acknowledging her skill by giving her a Jonin Hyuuga as an enemy! Unfortunately, that means that either they thought Deki and Taka were an equivalent level or were fucking with her and giving her a pity win. Well she wasn’t taking that lying down as Deki readied herself and Taka threw up a wave of smoke she kept low to the ground knowing better than to breathe in anything with the name of ‘ash’.

She hurdled through the fog following Nezumi through their shared chakra. She couldn’t see well but she didn’t need to Nezumi had always been her best tracker the little taste of the scent that she caught as their sensei came in was enough. As she found herself looping behind her sensei she took out a kunai feinting a stab at Hotarubi before spinning it into slashing her palm.

[Dog -> Sepent]

“Ketsuejuki Release!”

While a stronger Ametsuchi may be able to do it signless even after years Kanon still required two signs. Yet she was indisputably the best in her cohort of relatives who averaged twelve at best. As her blood became acid she reached to grab the bells.

Hotarubi watched the natural to the reveal of the bell test, they seemed to question it a bit at first but didn't really hesitate afterward which in itself was almost admirable...if that was the point of the test. The first to get ready was Deki, but Takahiro and we're the first to strike. She the boy released his ash she wouldn't even activate her bykaugan. She didn't have to, she knew exactly where they were going and sure enough they both came forward trying to grab the bells. It would be impressive if they were actually trying to work together on purpose. However, she did activate it to keep an eye on Deki who had hung back. Of course, she would she was familiar with Hyuga style to an extent thanks to her father. Unfortunately, she wasn't attempting to work with the others either. She grabbed both Kanon and Takahiro's wrists and spun a little throwing both of them in opposite directions. She would then use the eight trigrams air palms to clear the ash, but she didn't aim it directly at Deki as she didn't actually want to harm the girl's vitals, she merely aimed it close enough to knock her off balance. She might be a little bruised but nothing serious. "You're going to have to do better than that if you want to get these bells by noon. But I suppose if you all want to fail, this is a good start, " She said.

Her words had a double meaning, in the context of what they knew if none of them obtained the bells then they all failed not just one of them. However in the context of what the test really meant she was saying if they didn't pull together before noon they'd all fail, regardless of rather they actually managed to grab a bell or not, which wasn't likely to happen but what wasn't the point.

She held her position in the middle of the training ground, not moving from the spot she had started in. Ready for them to make their next move although there was very little chance of them sneaking up on her now that her byakugan was active. She didn't want them to fail she wanted them to figure it out. However, she supposed she was working too much. This reaction was normal most didn't understand the point of the test from the beginning, even she didn't due to how she was raised, but Makoto did...or maybe she should say he lucked up on it. He was always willing to help and make things better back then. Still, she was grateful for it...even if he did act like a bratty man-child now. Dear God what if his squad passed and hers didn't? No don't panic, it's only the first few seconds, they've got until noon, they'll figure it out...she hoped.

Anthropoltergeist Anthropoltergeist Beski Beski BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

(Mentioned) Salvagers Salvation Salvagers Salvation

[class=tag] width: 200px; height: 80px; background-size: 200px 200px; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#17154d; background-image: linear-gradient(to right, black 00%,white 100%), url('w3css.gif'); background-blend-mode:screen; [class=tag] width: 200px; height: 80px; background-size: 200px 200px; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#17154d; background-image: linear-gradient(to right, black 00%,white 100%), url('w3css.gif'); background-blend-mode:screen; font-size:28px; color:#ffffff; [/class] [class=scrollr] width: 100%; padding-right: 145px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; font-align: justify; font-width: bold; [/class] [class=border] border:4px dotted; border-color:white black black black; font-size:9px times new roman; margin:auto; [/class] [class=pic] border:3px; border-color:#33db09 #1cfc32; border-style: solid double; height:195px; width:220px; margin:auto; background-position:center; border-radius:56px; background-image:url(https://static.zerochan.net/full/02/34/1954202.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-size:cover; background-position:center; [/class]

[div class=pic][/div]

scroll

[div class=tag]Class 111[/div]
[div class=border][div class=ssheet][div class=scrollr]
Listening intently to the instructions there were two things the still-unnamed jonin had said that struck Eiichi with a minor hint of surprise. The first was the idea of the bell test allowing only two to succeed and failing the one. He had to admit, he wasn't sure what to think of that and there was no way to confirm it. He'd never heard anything about what sort of tests went down for upcoming genin- like a secret club that didn't let slippery lips go off scot free for blabbing. His family were of no use either in this department as neither his uncle Ryo or Ryo's unit were from these parts, nor were any Gõ.

Watching the jonin break down into pebbles and rock, Eiichi filed away that small detail for later then began thinking over what had just been said. So, only one of us can win huh? he thought and glanced to his teammates behind him, unaware one was prepping to make her move.

"Tch", he frowned, turning to face the stones that had once been their guide, hand going up and fiddling with a lock of blonde hair. I should have been checking him, at least then I'd have known if he was lying or if there was something hidden behind those words I missed.

In the background Yumei made her move. An action Eiichi did not notice, lost in thought.

And the location...why did it feel so...off? he racked his brain. Obviously it was set up by their jonin as a place marker for them to find him easier but why did the pranktologist side of him, the one that smelled something fishy, feel so on edge at the mention of the mark?

"Guess I'll have to go and find out for myself" he muttered silently. "Alright you two before we go-- ah..." They're gone... his smile faded into a sigh. Quickly running towards the windowsill he could see two figures in the distance. Both slowly shrinking the further they got. "Damn, looks like they're convinced..." stepping through the shattered window and into the open Eiichi leaped towards a tree, landed his left foot on a branch and kicked off that to a adjacent side building connected to the academy. He climbed this point to the tallest rooftop of the school to get a good look of his surroundings. Up ahead in the distance he saw a faint marking, red in color just barely visible past a few trees. Turning his attention to the others he could see the appoach they were taking was somewhat on point, but from where he was he could see a shortcut that would either let him cross the two or if he went through a route he could get to the fields first.

"Alright, let's do this!" leaping down the rooftops and leaping off an adjacent tree, Eiichi landed on the ground with a roll and took off after his 'teammates'.

✿​

Movement caught his attention up ahead and he watched as Hikaru suddenly took the lead, following Yumei's sudden decline. For the briefest moments he caught sight of a glint of light and he knew almost instantly that she had just used a feint.

Wow, she must really not be happy about Uchiha stealing the lead. Then again from the stories and experience he had in training with the Gõ this was child's play compared to how Mist handled graduation. Jumping onto balcony rails of other buildings now that they were back in city grounds, Eiichi decided he would maintain his distance while taking the upper ground. It was clear these two weren't going to listen easily and he had no reason to rush, even if there was a time limit he doubted any of them would be able to take on the jonin alone and the difficulty would only magnify with competition now in play.

From Yumei's body language he could tell that Hikaru would soon be getting justice in some way or form, and that alone as the pair continued forward, sealed the deal for what he was going to do next.

xRamx Ninja Art: Clone Technique in a instant a single clone appeared by his side. Eiichi nodded to Ichi who mirrored the gesture and then the two separated. Ichi continued on the straight path above the girls, leaping overhead while maintaining the gap of distance- while the original dropped down and took off northwest, through the shortcut heading for the 'x'.

✿​

Something isn't right here... he could see the fields in the distance as he neared the perimeter of flat ground. Trees and their shadows began creating a roof with their branches and leaves as he entered the copse but stayed far far away from the distant mark he could vaguely see ahead.

Eyes flitting left and right Eiichi scanned his surroundings, but kept moving. Paranoia would be his downfall, he needed to keep alert but not allow his nerves to get to him. He leaped on to a large rock, jumped off that to grab a branch and then hoisted himself up a tree.

There, staying off the ground when he can use earth nature should at least give me some minor advantage. Circling around the front entrance and coming at the place marker from the side Eiichi approached carefully but kept himself alert for any movement. No doubt if he didn't hurry, the others would get here and muck up his observations so he had to work quickly before then.

Ijõgan! irises burning a shade of cherry luminescence and pupil turning white, replacing his natural magenta eye color, Eiichi landed on a high branch, and began scanning the perimeter.

Colors of all kinds became visible to his eyes, various energies outside chakra, all of them different kinds of spirit energy. Green veins pulsed within trees, the ground emitted a tranparent mist that seeped into the atmosphere, yet despite these different energies exposed he saw no sight of his target.

"...damn, still no sight of him." He launched himself closer to the red mark ahead but still out of caution stayed high up. The disadvantage of doing this was he had only recently began surface walking in private so getting down wouldn't be easy. Luckily for him the trees were so dense and close together movement wasn't hard. Eiichi didn't have to go far however till--

Mid-jump he felt something, a chakra signature, he could sense it. It was faint given the distance between him and it but he was certain it wasn't an animal, he knew for a fact what he was feeling wasn't neither Hikaru or Yumei. Eiichi was just about to turn his gaze in the direction of where he'd sensed the faint signature- till- his foot slipped on the branch he was about to land on. The world tipped over and down he fell off, over a hundred feet in the air.

"Shit!" he snarled and down, down, down he went.

Reacting quickly, Eiichi stomped hard on a branch nearest his descent and spun himself towards a upcoming branch. He slammed into it with painful force on his back, minimising it by concentrating his chakra, broke the branch shortly after and fell through.

Crack, he hit another and then rolled off that one into another. Grimacing, he grabbed one that caught his eye and managed to use it like a swing to slam himself into the tree and onto its side. The mess up had cost him to lose his ijõgan and now not only was he feeling the aches from the fall, which were minor, he suddenly felt winded from the blow he took to the back.

"Heh" he managed with a victorious smirk and wince. "Found...you..."

[/div][/div][/div]

Mentions: Salvagers Salvation Salvagers Salvation

Interactions with Ichi clone: Brea The Brave Brea The Brave iseelight iseelight

• hazuki1.gif

Interacting With:
    Deki ( Anthropoltergeist Anthropoltergeist ) Taka ( Beski Beski ) Hotarubi ( Coco Adel Coco Adel )
    ~ Classroom 212 ~
    Battle of Deku || Kanon's CS File
    She’d felt confident in her approach but it had taken no longer than a few seconds to find herself thrown across the training grounds. She did her best to right herself throwing her weight to the right and spinning to land with her knees connecting to the ground with her left palm down. Ow ow that one was going to bruise. She’d also stupidly cut her wrapping on her left hand so now she was just leaking blood. She got up and flashed a quick boar sign as she deactivated her Kekkei Genkai.

Luckily enough she chose to slash her non-dominant hand. That left her at a disadvantage though she wasn’t fast enough even with the ash clouds using her strongest skill. She couldn’t keep going down that route either because the stupid woman had grabbed both of them from the sounds of it. While it wasn’t a problem to melt her a bit especially when she literally asked for this fight if she accidentally wound up harming her teammates by accident it didn’t matter if this woman was lying and they all passed because one of them would wind up holding a grudge with her luck. Or worse in the hospital and then they’d all be behind.

So using her Kekkai Genkai was out for now. Nezumi had no attack potential and Yuuki though plenty viscous really wasn’t going to be able to navigate this ash and was still growing having very little grip with his teeth. Plus her water style jutsu was merely to build up a source to pull from. Which meant in this case if attacking was the goal she’d already lost. She couldn’t damn well afford that and if the “hidden” exam really was about firepower or speed her dad and Uncle Naoki would have taught her more attack focused jutsu. So then the goal wasn’t necessary to win through force but through blackmail! Or deception but either way they’d be faking it til they made it. So if this woman was already lying how far did she take it.

Actually it made no sense that two bells would decide their future. So maybe it was built off missions. Let’s see right now they had a good basis for infiltration, assassinations, sneaks. They each had something to either get information or hide information. So then should they start at the library? Deki was familiar with that but that didn’t sound right either. What had they told Hotarubi? Their likes and dislikes could she have made a mission based on it? Nah cause Deki said like nothing.

Ughhh this was too hard she didn’t wanna think about this but they were on a limited time schedule. Okay, she had to speak with her teammates but they weren’t going to listen. Yeah, no thinking back she didn’t think that was a good plan their only chance was a surprise.

She yelled at the top of her lungs so as to hope Taka would take down the smokescreen. Luckily she still had nezumi's signature to locate. She did her very best to aim right.

[Tiger → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake]

“SUBSTITUTION JUTSU”

She hoped the bells were within their reach now.

“DEKI TAKA THE BELLS!”

Check- Checkfriend? Is that how it goes? Oh who cares the won the bells were now-

Brock waved a hand through his mound of white hair and sighed as they continued on their way. They hadn't gotten that far when none other than Midori stopped them. After watching the conversation go on in front of him, he realized a few things. Zaki sensei probably had a disdain for children/younger ranked ninja and somewhat of a pessimistic attitude. He didn't mention how you could become the pride of your village or a legendary shinobi if you trained hard enough but only seemed to focus on the negative things like death. Who knows? Maybe he was trying to instill fear within them to see if they would fold under the verbal pressure. Well, whatever Zaki was doing, it wasn't working on them. His squad had more metal than he gave them credit for and they would change his mind one day at a time.

The young lad was confused for a moment but kept his questions to himself. This person clearly knew who Zaki sensei was and his habits. Were they trying to warn the young group of genin that this wouldn't be an easy task? Maybe they were already treading on thin ice? Maybe he would smoke all day and not even give them a lick of training! The genin stopped in his tracks and took a moment to think while examining Zaki sensei very carefully. There was no way he could be a loser if he was a Jonin ranked ninja and given this assignment from the Hokage herself. She wouldn't do that to them...would she? In any event, Brock nodded politely at her words and continued to follow his new sensei. This would work out one way or the other.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Wandering Fae Wandering Fae Spiderverse Spiderverse

Ichigo Goru

20200112_181038.png

Morning

Ichigo watched the two boys they both seemed very determined. She wasn't sure if she was, but she didn't want to hold them back of let them down so she'd try her best. She got up and followed the rest of her squad when she saw Midori sensei who...strangely seemed to tighten the man even though she was fairly certain she was chin in, a level lower than jonin. She supposed that it really didn't matter.

She nodded and smiled at the woman who had taught them all for many years from the time they were young. "Okay, we won't!" She said following behind the others to see what this shinobi-ing sensei was referring to was all about. She looked to Aragi and Brock and wondered what kind of jutsu they knew. She was...okay at taijutsu, decent with genjutsu though she never took the time to learn any specifically, her saving grace was ninjutsu and she wasn't what she'd call an expert with her own Kekkei Genkai but she could definitely use it...a little anyway.

She wondered what he was going to teach them. Were they going on their first mission today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back