• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Amaya Itami

Lovely_Hacker
hi! this is just an idea bc i've wanted some ninja naruto roleplaying so what say we roleplay in the naruto verse oc or canon characters are fine i was thinking we could all be a bit older though like 16-20 but still go through the series story as usual. looking for people who are cool with character romances within the story.

I am very interested in this idea, what part of the story would we begin at though?
i'm not sure i was thinking like first day at the academy type thing. i'm thinking in this universe you have to be at least 16 to apply for being a ninja so that's why all our characters (canon or oc) are older. and then we can start with the land of waves mission. i know, the team thing might make things difficult but idk how many people are gonna join yet so yeah. feel free to throw out ideas lol

if we get enough people to join we could make it big and quite literally have instructors and students and teams and stuff

I'm interested...

even though i don't watch naruto...

nice! totally fine i can link a list of the arcs if you want an overview of it in case we go down that road otherwise you can just follow our prompts. i want to eventually. come up with a list or order in wich the arcs will go for this.
I'm interested...

even though i don't watch naruto...

nice! totally fine i can link a list of the arcs if you want an overview of it in case we go down that road otherwise you can just follow our prompts. i want to eventually. come up with a list or order in wich the arcs will go for this.
Ok!

awe ok lol i'll try my best to let you know what's happening when it does lol
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

woah dats a lot of ks.

by the way your jutsu is fine it's called genjutsu it's basically like. hallucinations. also hoodie is fine i don't recommend jeans for ninjaing tho lol

by the way your jutsu is fine it's called genjutsu it's basically like. hallucinations. also hoodie is fine i don't recommend jeans for ninjaing tho lol
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

STUPID INTERNET YOU WERE WRONG

also stupid jeans

idk what pants

all pants except sweat pants are okay in my book

Users who are viewing this thread

Back