• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Legends of Tommorrow (OOC)

Black Jade

The Jade Emperor, God of Humans
Naruto: Legends of Tomorrow

Funny-Naruto-13.jpg

Here we are! Here, we talk abut stuff, as questions, share memes, and just do whatever XD.

Have fun~

The Plot
After the sealment of Kaguya Otsutsuki, Naruto Uzumaki became the Hokage of the Leaf Village. And for a period of time . . . there was peace. People got married, had kids, made a future for themselves.

But, something . . . Strange, is going on. A group called the New Order, are going around stating that they are the Succesors to the Akatsuki. And will, "Bring the World to True Peace." They have put on many attacks through many of the villages, and it is unknown truly what their motives are as of now.
The Lore
Ok so, this rp takes place, as I stated above, being in the future. With just a moderate amount of changes to the plot. One, none of the Canon Children are alive. None of them exist right now, instead, they will be our oc's.

The Jinchuriki are all free spots, except for the 9 Tails, that one is being left for Naruto until something happens.

Post that, this will pretty much follow the story line of the Boruto Movie, starting with some time leading to the chunin exams, and then the chunin exams, and then the fateful attack from Momoshiki. A few spots ARE needed for this to follow forward, examples being someone to play a Momoshiki, etc. No you don't have to BE Momoshiki, but you need to play an oc that is like him.

Post that, we follow into the actual plot. If anyone wishes to help upon this, you may! Just Pm me
Spots
Jinchuriki:
1 Tails(Shukau):
2 Tails(Matabi): doneanddusted doneanddusted
3 Tails(Isobu):
4 Tails(Son Gokuu):
5 Tails(Kokuou):
6 Tails(Saiken):
7 Tails(Chomei): @Kira Times
8 Tails(Gyuuki):
Rules
1: No OP Characters guys, I mean, come on!

2: I'm only allowing 2 kids, max, of the main characters.

3: Any GM has the authority to Deny and Accept a Character, if you have problems with it, DM Me or that said GM. As well, don't be rude about it -_-
Important Links
CS: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/naruto-legends-of-tommorrow-cs.321319/

Interest Check: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/naruto-legends-of-tommorrow.321314/

IC:

Character List: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/naruto-legends-of-tommorrow-character-list.321477/

Last edited:
What power limits are you thinking about, just as a rough guage, have we learnt nature manipulation yet? Also could I be from Uzu because with an Uzumaki as Hokage it would make sense that lots of those who fled would like to rebuild the village?

What power limits are you thinking about, just as a rough guage, have we learnt nature manipulation yet? Also could I be from Uzu because with an Uzumaki as Hokage it would make sense that lots of those who fled would like to rebuild the village?
I pmed you about it

I submitted a character sheet, the general concept of the character and the stats have been ran through and accepted with Rhodus, it's now ready for your evaluation :3

Black Jade Black Jade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back