• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Legacy - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

I'm glad to hear that! Ice release is a cool choice.

How deep are you into the CS? I found one of my old CS Formats and am probably going to implement it rather than the simpler one I currently have.

By the way, just wanted to mention that I have a fair bit of Lore typed up. The only bit you need to read is primarily what's on the main page. Everything else is an optional read as I'll be sure to explain anything that would relate to the lore in post. Though it doesn't hurt to have read it!

I'm very glad!
I tried hard to incorporate the theme of filling another person's shoes into her motive, I'm relieved to hear the pay-off!

LazyDaze LazyDaze

Liked the CS, just one thing. Could you age up your character 2-3 years so that they're closer to standard genin age? Other than that, accepted!

Lloyd Lloyd sorrry, I’m currently not! As much as I love big group role plays, I just don’t have the time to do them at the moment! So that’s why my intention is to keep this role play small

So then I have a question for all of you LazyDaze LazyDaze NeonFlow NeonFlow Quiet Quiet

I currently have an odd team building exercise planned. You all alright with this or do you all want to skip the team building exercises?

Don't want you all to get bored now ;P

I'm not fussed, either or is fine.

I'd like think he was out since dawn setting up traps, not brooding aha

Gilzar Gilzar you mind if I steal the code you have for the CS?

I'd like to copy paste Ongaku into my rp as well haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back